Everyone at work starts talking about crypto

>everyone at work starts talking about crypto

Good. Network effect.

This is the s curve on the way to $100k.

I both love and hate this.

Hide your power level, don't let your gains get the best of you lad

>still working

A couple friends and I talk shop for that past few months, we are suddenly gurus..
Tell people best bet is to split three on cb with a modest sum, and be prepared for extreme volatility.
*shrug*

this isn't reddit btw

All the normies at my job we’re talking about bitcoin, didn’t even understand there are alts

I've been talking about Crypto to my friends for over two years now but they dismissed it as stupid pretend money until it hit 10k and suddenly they become interested and want my advice for investing.

Retards.

>i-i was just pretending to a redditor

Tell them to bitcoin buy now!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! ITS GOING TO SATURN AAAAAAAAAAAAA BUYBUBUYIDIOTICNORMALFAAAAAAGSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report their faces to Veeky Forums when The Cratering happens.

This, I hope normies lose their entire life savings + house

>what would you do if you had a time machine? i would go back and buy lots of bitcoins!!!! XDD

If there's one thing I could go back and tell teenage me, it would be to buy bitcoins. You know how much those things are worth right now? Like thousands of dollars! Crazy right?

im shilling the fuck out of this in hopes that some of them make a stupid decision and invest more than they can afford to lose.

Good, I want to see them cry.

>everyone at work starts talking about crypto
>I tell them all to BUY LINK

this

What i think as well. Shake em down..make us gains. Who cares

everytime i hear my normie friends say this i lose thousands of braincells and they say it so fucking mcuh

My barber is now talking about bitcoin.

Here's the advice I give: You should have bought in when I did. I'm on my way out. I'll let you know when I start buying in again, but you'll probably ignore me again until it's too late.

When I talk crypto at work:
>But is it like video game money? It's not real I mean it's not like real cash you can't buy stuff with it it's useless

wouldn't you?

i do the same thing.
they aren't gonna care when you're right 2:3 times.
btc,xmr,chainlink