CYOA Thread

CYOA Thread
Pasta: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread

>Greece
>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Switzerland

Also,

Heres the CYOA im working on. Its still in its very first stages.

What does everyone think?

>Bosnia
>Picking a Muslim

Shes a cute. Its not my fault

It'll be your fault when you get your head chopped off for enjoying pork and alcohol.

I'll go with Netherlands, Chile, and Japan.

Genki as fuck.

>Switzerland
>Russia
>Korea

Power:7
Speed:6
Armor: 10
Range:6
Mag:10

>implying shes powerful enough to even try that

Ha, I have Greece and Switzerland to protect me. Look at how pathetic she is.

Argentina, Mexico, France

United States, Spain, Japan

I like them all, though.

>insulting your waifu
Damn, namefag, you're a real dick, huh?

I'll take the 80 years experience, spain belgium and the netherlands
Power 13
Speed 6
Armor 9
Range 4
Magic 7

>No Canada

>namefag
Its to identify me. I hate namefagging but last thread got chaotic when I was tring to explain my CYOA.

Then why use the name when you're not even talking about your CYOA?

Just pick USA and downgrade all her stats by 1.

Its the second post. Waiting for any input.

Its not that big of a deal anyways. I just dont really like doing it. You'd already know it was me even if I removed the name.

>Temporal
>Physiology
>Combine

Why is one of them a boy?

How do you know they're not all boys?

Fine. I am fucking/marrying my sister.

Sex:
Princess

Room:
Teresa's Room (free)

Sibling:
Teresa

Breakfast:
Vinian Toast

Gifts:
Crystal Ring (Free)
Featherweight Perfume
Devotion Gown
Warp Crystal
Figure Cake

Bride:
Teresa

Retainers:
High Knight Judith
Shelia

Training:
Combat
Defense
Healing Magic
Force Magic

Responsibility:
Crystal Knight

Quests:
Join the Fight
Assassinate General Markus
Help Test New Magic

I am going to get reeeeeaaaaaaalllll close to onee-sama. Learn how to be a badass cutesy knight with near god damn superpowers and frequent timestop. Save the motherfucking day. And then after fucking my sister for years eventually get the laws changed so I can marry her and no longer have to deal with it being forbidden love. Then work on getting some Earth tech eventually just for quality of life when I am not being a knight.

but how are you going to deal with her fiancé?

Presumably the marriage would keep getting put off until she goes public and pretty boy has to slink home with the knowledge that his girl was stolen by her sister.

Please continue. I'm almost there.

Well we had talk of magical yuri babies last thread. Dear sister is going to make ME pregnant. She can have one as well I guess. Whatever makes her happy.

Well then his dad would probably declare war, and your tiny little nation would get completely steamrolled again. So her and her sister would get captured and forced into the prince's rape dungeon forever.

And then he join's Verend, and Elcan is forced into a war on two fronts. The capital falls, and the royal family are either killed, or used as slaves.

Not just challenging him to a duel with your sister as the prize

Don't cuck royals in the middle of a war.
Just basic rules for not dying.

I know right. Full combat build is worth something.

You don't really need a full combat build for something like that though.

>Choose 3.

What for? ...Ok, I got it.

>Mexico
me
>France
my waifu
>Spain
friend who comes over to chill out and watch Netflix with us

>Mexico
>me
>Spain
But user, she's your mom.

By that logic USA is either a frankensteinian patchwork homunculus or a bastard child by gangrape.

Responding to the cyoa from last thread.

WARNING! SHITPOSTING!

Celestial
Major
>Love
>The Sun
>Magic
>Order
Minor
>Entertainment
>Beauty

To know your place in life and to know those you love are the greatest powers in life.
The power we grant to each other by our relationships will be the power that saves us.
We will be happy with each other or we will die by each other. That is the way of things and we must obey fate.

Mods pls no ban.

Waifus: Russia, Japan, Korea
Element: Psionic
Evolution: Physiology
Aspect: Restoration

Would've preferred the option of Singapore to Korea but I can still deal with what I got. Not sure how this works. I have more question for the CYOA with no description than the one with one.

Does the nation of people now love me too or does just the manifestation? What happens if they die? Does their place fall apart slowly through the collapse of the people or would it literally rot and die? What can they actually do in their land? Are they like small gods? Am I now the leader of it since I'm the husband? What happens if we have a baby? Does a new land become born?

I digress or I'll never stop.

America's culture is entirely derived from Brits drifting for over 200 years. So nah, UK is the mom.

Don't even pretend France contributed anything other than a few swamp people and if you try to claim Illegal Mexicans are American then you need to go.

Brits, Spaniards, Asians, Germanics, Dutch, all other sort of emigrants - nah, she's either the world's whore or the child of one.

looking good, kinda early for me to really critique it though.

>Brits
Yes.
>Spaniards
Nope. Zero cultural influence, unless you consider Taco Bell a cultural icon.
>Asians
Are you kidding? The Asian population is extremely tiny. We're not Canada.
>Germanics
Blood contribution, but they all gave up and hid their culture, especially after the World Wars. So nope.
>Dutch
They owned one colony for a few years befor the Brits took it over.
>Immigrants
Just like every country. You're not gonna claim Germany is descended from Turks now are you?

>> 48669667

>Powers
Familiar 1 (Dont wanna be alone)
Inheritable 1
Evolve 2
True Form 2
Augmentation 3
Astral Projection 3 (Giving up possession)
Beauty 3
Mentality 3
Neural Jack 3
Mind Control 3
Training 3

>Perks
Unique Armour 1
Home 1 (Pocket Dimension)
Unknown 1

Can leave earth collecting knowledge whenever the fuck I want chilling in the pocket dimension once in a while to keep away from greedy family members.

Dont get why you put a limit on miracles and occult. Seem a little too much like an rpg to me.
>How do immunity to aging count as outside forces?
>Whats the limit on mind control?
>Is astral projection the only means to traverse other planes? cuz kinda the only reason I took it

It starts out pretty good dont know about the balance or anything other than I can max out on quite a few powers.
Waiting for the full cyoa.

I was just looking at the characters. I wasn't thinking to much about the countries and their relationships.

Whoops

>>How do immunity to aging count as outside forces?

Nonsense magic mumbo jumbo. It keeps anything from harming your body, even a bad diet wont have a negative effect. You maintain perfect health, basically.

>>Whats the limit on mind control?
Other Incarnates are immune to it. Animals and Humans can be controlled. Most living creatures can be controlled or heavily effected by it.

>Is astral projection the only means to traverse other planes? cuz kinda the only reason I took it

No, still adding Powers and other details.

As a Incarnate you can open Gates to other realms. Of course you would need to know which realm you wanted/needed to go to before opening anything.

Also, Instant Transmission can be used to travel to other Planes.

Astral projection can only be used to observe when you're traveling time and dimension. Your other powers are disabled.

>Switzerland has a watch, a giant Swiss army knife, and cheese on her head
wew lad

Please tell me that's a female dragon. Fuck.

user, are you saying you're... attracted to that image?

>Elementalist: control a single classical element
>classical element

I pick the Purity of the Moon, Justice and Love!

I think you may have bigger things to worry about than being gay, friend.

Eh thought you only lost the ability to possess.

Heart!

Dragons are genderless stone creatures that feel no emotion.

However, it can take a Human form. A female form would look like pic related.

Im trying to keep the Powers quick and short but I should explain them better.

No, you cant use any Powers while traveling through time and into other dimensions. It would be way to over powered to go into the past and give yourself advice or change world history.

Sure.

>Dont get why you put a limit on miracles and occult. Seem a little too much like an rpg to me.

It would be way too over powered if it was infinite cast.

Have you seen that slutty tongue and those curves? Damm, imagine those wrapped around you. And that smug look tells me she knows exactly what she's doing. I'm going to stop posting now.

I Understand level 3 powers but level 1 and 2 undermines the power compared to everything else.

>I Understand level 3 powers but level 1 and 2 undermines the power compared to everything else.

What? Maybe im tired but im not sure I understand what you mean user.

Page 3 of Incubus shit.
>Where is page 2?
I fucked up and have to do it over again. Pls look page 3 over to let me know of any fuck ups or things that don't make sense. Lewd fruit is lewd.

I'd rather pick Metal.

>A female form would look like pic related.
Judging from her face expressions she has seen some of the recent threads.

>1-4 small
>5-7 average
>8+ large

This was so obviously made by a girl it hurts.

This is highly lewd.

The average penis size is 5.5" senpai. Look it up.

>incubus cyoa
>made by a girl
*gasp*

>Judging from her face expressions she has seen some of the recent threads.
No, if it had it would look more like this.

Dragons hate degeneracy.

Exactly, so where does the 5-7 is average come from?

Anything you want me to change about it?

>claim to hate degeneracy
>lewdest fantasy race in existence

Does not compute.

Well, some individual countries have averages of 6"+, so I guess saying an average range is between 5-7'"really isn't that dumb.

>cuntboy incubus husbando

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but tell me and I'll keep doing it.

You don't HAVE to take one of the dog/multi etc options, right?

What should be changed? I haven't come across many dicks in real life and went of hentai measurements.

Most powers are op and can be used almost infinitely like familiar or elementalist while i can only use telekinesis 10 times a week, same with stealth level 3.
But i dont know the cyoa isnt done yet. Just saying that the magic options felt underpowered compared to the rest.

No you don't, but I can see where you would think that by the way the border separates it. Will fix.

Not true. Penile size differences between races or countries is a meme. 7" is undeniably big.

Fuckin hell, Lin being awesome might just convince me to try that show again. That ending to the first season just pissed me right the fuck off though.

>That ending to the first season just pissed me right the fuck off though.

If you didn't like the first season don't bother with the rest because they are worse by a country mile in everyway

Don't bother. They turned Korra into a cripple lesbian.

Definitely taking Argentina and Brazil for muh South American Waifus. From there it's a toss-up. Spain is interesting, Russia will probably do anything for some krokodil and Iran means Persian waifu, but I think I'll go with America, because America Fuck Yeah. And with the two S. American Waifus I need a balanced close-in fighter.

Needs more options for shape. Besides dog, prehensile penis and flared horse cock, at the very least.

>can't have semen-flavored semen
Kind of a shame, honestly. Not everyone hates the flavor.

An Incubus should probably be able to go beyond the human range a bit more.

Keep your vagina to yourself. If you want dude-fucking, make it gay-friendly. This isn't really a website for women.

The last part is just too far for this pure and innocent board

I'll think about it. What would you prefer to see? I really dont think the level 3 abilities should be infinite. They are far too powerful.

>An Incubus should probably be able to go beyond the human range a bit more.
It can. The size is 8+, with no upper limit.

creator here. It looks like it's still humanly possible according to that chart. Anything above 8 inches I thought would be near inhuman so it has it's own category. But as I've been asking, how would you like me to change the numbers?

>Can't feel emotions
>But can hate
Doesn't add up senpai

England because accents are cute
America because AFY
Spain because pretty balanced fighter

I'd like to request a special perk/boon but please don't bully me for it. I want that all the other incarnates of my demiurge that I have to kill are bad people, rapists, child molestors, etc. so I don't end up needing to kill some poor orphan or little girl who happens to be an incarnate too.

So change average range to between 5 and 6, with 7+ being big, I don't even care man. I don't really get why you do care so much either, it's just some husbando simulator.Also, your own image has an avg of 6+ in there and thus avg range being in between 5 and 7 still sounds valid.

Well, cant feel Human emotions is a better word.

You'll only have 99 other Incarnates in your universe to battle. Your enemies are up to you to create. You have 7,777,776 realities to work with, after all.

>semen-flavored semen
I could put it under Bimbo, I was running out of flavor ideas when I got to that one.
>go beyond the human range a bit more
Should I raise the 8+ to 10 + and make the average 5-9? Or make another size category?

Love, I'm a cock connoisseur. Let me help you.

1-2" inches is micro-tier, also known as "avoid these men like the plague because nothing is worth an unsatisfying sex life for the rest of your life"
3-4" inches is small tier, also known as "hopefully he has some skills, otherwise cute panties it is"
5-6" inches is average tier
7-8" inches is big tier, also known as "these are rarer than you think so thank the lord and ride that thing"
9"+ inches is massive tier, also known as "fun to look at but that thing ain't going inside you unless you're a size queen"
10"+ inches is inhuman tier, also known as "you're living a doujin now so you might as well take it and go ahego before you die of internal bleeding"

I like those sizes a bit better.

>9 inch
>Average
Your vagina probably isn't even that deep, lady. Don't listen to him, if anything you should make another size category for 10+.

Got it, thanks for the inf. Making edits now.

>also known as "you're living a doujin now so you might as well take it and go ahego before you die of internal bleeding"
Why not anally?

That said, girth is also something to be careful with. To big girth wise can cause more bleeding than simple length

I dont really know just pointed out stuff that bugged me.
Maybe put special conditions on meteor like outside atmosphere only.

>Your enemies are up to you to create.

Still feels a bit munchkinny to me.

Technically speaking anything below 14" is humanly possible