Risk Thread Continued

Iceland hangs by a thread as Tso attacks the Macedonian Empire. Will Tso use his turn to defend his ally, or shall he let him die to have a chance at destroying the Macedonian Empire, as powerful as it is?

Defend, reinforce.

reclaim Iceland and our fish, defend and take back our scandinavian cities

Defend, then invade remaining Iceland territory and reinforce it.

Two dogs once more sends his troops on the slaves and contstantine in the south.
~TD

Push for that bonus territory, fill Tunisia

Hey, did that last roll count or no? I mean, I still have lands

Sam Houston will not rest until all icelanders are cleansed

We barely survived the last onslaught. Our horsemen gather near the Herculean straights. The rocks of gibralter can be seen barely through the mists. We load our horsemen onto our dhows, its all or nothing.

This will make or break our empire. We launch a full scale invasion into Iberia. Porto, madrid and all the lands between will fall to the sword of righteousness.

Full attack into the Iberian peninsula . lets see what happens.

The night watch is weary, but alert. Many men have been killed tonight.

General Tso sends for troops to assist the Icelandics hanging by a thread. The troops storm Scandinavia to drive out the Holy Roman Empire an protect the fatally wounded Icelandics.

Many warriors reported hearing screams of a strange phrase. "Afey Mah Reah" they described it. Scholars were instructed to search printed works to describe the term.

That's desert land.

(Only drive out HRE, don't mess with Iceland's gets)

How was I supposed to know that, my color is literal the exact same as the desert.

nice get.

Abbasids just got assblasted. We'll do our part.

After the unqualified success of the Scandinavian Campaign, the Emperor orders a series of forts to be built to defend against the Tsos.
(Reinforce the German Border with the Tsos. Defend in Scandinavia, with any overflow focused on eliminating the Icelanders.)

Gonna wait a little longer for the HRE.

Naddodd thanks each nation again for their aide, the end may be drawing near but the fight will never die for the Icelanders

The HRE is ambushed by Tsos while the Macedonians reinforce their land, choosing not to help his ally yet. The Icelandics are nearly gone.

Looks like it just did
AVE MARIA

>mfw I accidentally use reinforced territory
>mfw Iceland and Greenland is reinforced
Kek'd and fixed

defend, reinforce Constantine and then repell green in north africa

Defend reinforce.
Cede all my land North of the corn to HRE.

Defend

100% fight to take the Iberian pennisula. We've lost north africa. We shall not let our empire suffer. We honorable Naddodd-Heika in our fight. May our decision please the gods.

we take the nearest scandinavian city back and push to Iceland to return to our homeland

In a warcamp, the General of the Scandinavian Front receives a short message from the Ministry of War. It simply read REMOVE ICELAND.
(Focus on conquering any and all land controlled by Iceland. Overflow goes into reinforcing the German-Tso Border.)

The night watch defends harsh attacks.

General Tso sends troops to attack Alexander in the Middle East, while also ceding Scandinavian land back to the Icelandics

Would you like to join our empire?

How does reinforcing land work?

it take Tx2 to take that land, if reinforced.

Defend

You reinforce it, it's like putting an extra layer upon your tile. Takes 2 tiles to destroy a reinforced one, also.

The Tso Empire gains land in the Middle East, the Abbasids are yet to be slain.

Ok thanks.0

The Pope orders that lands in canada be returned to Houston, and that defense is our first priority. We then wish push east toward cairo

Defend, take back all captured land, reinforce.

The night watch defends, though it is getting worse by the day.

General Tso sends troops to attack Alexander the Great in the Middle East.

General Tso then commands that additional fortification be set on the border between us and the Holy Roman Empire with the additional resources.

Hoping for a lucky break, the men gather for the final push. Dark days have overcome the kingdom, but the generals issue the same order: break into the iberian pennisula, help the Tso defeat the perfidious enemy.

A great night attack is spurred into spain and portugal. We must not allow catholic supremacy.

Can you dispose of that Moroccan land first?

After being such a failure general Sam Houston commits suicide his troops are left to defend

next roll then, was hoping to take the last bonus from him

Sensing an opportunity, the HRE General of Scandinavia launches an invasion of the independent Baltic tribes.
(Grab that unclaimed land in the Baltic. Overflow to reinforcing Eastern and Central Germany.)

7d pali? or does that not count?

.... bro?

Naddodd watches as his nation falls from inside a burning Shinto shrine, the shouts out Charlemagne echo through his ears. Naddodd prays to his ancestors, asking for a blessing for the Abbasids and General Tso

The great Sam Houston has committed suicide, Iceland has perished, and the Tsos/Abbasids win a war against catholics.

That should be 16 Ts if you go by +2 for every digit in a Pali

o fug

>the Tsos/Abbasids win a war against catholics.
>Implying

>mfw retard

Defend, first Priority Iberia, second priority Middle East.
If spill reinforce.

The night watch is triumphant, defending against all odds.

General Tso commands a full assault on the Middle eastern cities held by Alexander.

Defend

Would you like to join the empire?

Mirabeau Lamar takes over as president of texas. He does a complete turnaround of progress and converts texas to protestantism and orders troops to attack two dogs fucking

The Pope is pleased to see the expanse of his young Empire (adding empire bonus). we have come so far... from wiping our asses with our hands in the creeks of Alabama to Pope of the Catholic faith... who could have imaged.

The Pope orders for defense>kill green in morocco and in Iberia if Alex doesn't settle it. then in Africa

Cut off from supplies, relying on the field craft of their ancestors, the spare horse are eaten.

We must drive towards the capitols of spain. We will make them ours our die honorably. Farewell, General Sensei Tso, It has been great. Thank you for teaching us the true way, may our deaths give the empire room to maneuver.

Cloaked figures deliver letters to every major HRE General. One by one, they each realize what this mean. Plan Ost has begun.
(March to Moscow, Kiev, and the Ukrainian wheat in that order.)

bonus

oops, forgot to subtract my lost city. Its going to take some ridiculous rolls to get my land back.

damn

The night watch thing is defend, just to be clear if it wasn't already.

Thanks mate, I think you provided a distraction.

Are there any spots open in this game? Looks rather full to me.

>Two dubs in a row.
Truely the HRE is the Holiest most Roman Empire to exist!

is sam houston gone guys?
but really the game is close to over i think...

Most of the irradic players are being knocked out, Ill start another game in about 45 minutes.

On one hand I forgot it wasn't two dubs in a row.
On the other hand this wasn't intentional I swear.

There are no spots open, unfortunately. And I'm surprised I haven't been rekt by mods yet, Veeky Forums could be our safe haven, /RISK/bros.

Defend and fill the Middle East. Spill reinforce.

Cleanse america of the "Natives" as this is our god given land

The night watch defends.

General Tso commands for a reinforcing of all cities and resources. Then the remaining forces after the reinforcement, will attack Alexander the Great in the Middle East.

This map, please?

defend>the Pope orders his troops to kill Texas and everyone in their borders. we want complete eradication of these back stabbers.
also reinforce Cairo with spill

GOD IS ON MY SIDE INDIAN

One defeat after another, the arabs stand exhausted, the song faintly flowing across the nile as men, women, and children rush the walls of memphis. We want our city back, and this is our final stand.

Defend
Invade Texas

It could only be described as a bloodbath. Thousands of Holy Romans and Tso Peoples marched against each other, the results of a Herculean effort made by both nations. Among the deaths of all these soldiers, the Grand Army of the HRE did not stop trying to advance. Plan Ost must continue.
(Continue orders here )

We converted to Catholicism and i hope you know you are attacking the Pope...

He converted to Protestantism. The fact that your the Pope is only going to encourage his attack.

Its true, in this game the indians bacame super catholics, and the muslims went weaboo and converted to shintoism.

It was alot of fun.

Other thread bro
Wrote up potential stuff for the religions.

General Tso considers his options.

He needs to revive his ally, the Abbasids.

He declares the land marked on a map of the territory be given to the Abbasids, in a last attempt to win this terrible war.

(Cede land to Abbasids. Marked in green)

The blessed pope pushes back heathen lands with grace.
Glorious day

The Holy Roman Empire invades further and aims to take Moscow. Alexander, after 20 years of war decides to rest, he retakes the Middle East and reinforces his borders once more, deciding not to defend the pope nor the HRE

naw, my time here is up. It would be a vain effort.

Lets see how the war in america works out

Will be ceded by next round.

Push into the holy lands. Lets see where this takes us.

defend nothing in africa and attack Houston for new york

Genocide the indians
MANIFEST DESTINY

Defend, capture and reinforce Red's Southernmost tile.
Spill reinforce.

(Cede this, senpai)

The night watch defends.

The general commands reinforcements of all cities and resources belonging to the Japanese.

If any left over manpower exists, it shall be directed towards attacking the cities of the HRE in Scandinavia.

Haliax or mine?

Defend
Invade Iceland

It was working. The pagan hordes were being pushed back. The General of Scandinavia watched over his men as they celebrated their recent victory. In his heart he truly knew that God was with them in this campaign.
(Orders: )

The Pope lets it be known that he is not interested in joining the empire for it would be outside his authority to meddle in European politics. However, he does wish to receive some support as leader of the faith now that he is being attacked on two fronts

The General sends a courier to the Wessex in need of dire assistance.

The contents of the letter ask for either conversion into the Shinto faith and entrance into the Shinto Empire, or assistance in the ongoing war.

Should the Shinto succeed, the Wessex will be granted ALL of Europe, no question. We are in dire need, and we are willing to give you Europe should we succeed.

Nothing happens in the Nordic-Tso war, but armies of the Macedonian Empire seem to be reinforcing, not distracted at all by the war, while not focused on gathering bonuses.

I'm still inviting you to the empire.

Mirabeau Lamar is impeached and exiled to a far away island. Anson Jones takes office as new texan president and offers peace with all.

Charlemagne sends a formal request that Alexander cede the newly conquered Ukrainian Land to better facilitate the HRE invasion of Tso.

The Pope orders for defense on all fronts and to attack Texas taking the great lakes

Defend, reinforce.
Why do I have those extra North tiles?
Cede them to HRE.