Paganism

Dublin
Grey
Catholic

Carthage
Barcelona
Gold
Paganism

Yes, I know that we've just began the game, but would you like to ally, fellow knight?

updated trip

Knights must always trust in one another so i agree to this alliance.

Our pact is eternal, with Christ as our contract.

take lumber then star, spills to reinforce

FILL THINE PROMISED LAND IN THEE NAME OF LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! +6

Dudes, if we want a more nations I can join. Also, put your bonuses behind your name

Albert, GM of Teutonic Knights commands his armies to take Warsaw at all cost and spill to Gdansk and Vilnus

The king orders an expadition to Amsterdam and for it to be conquered also if we have troops left send them to conquer the city of Southampton

Capture Malta, Cagliari and Constantine.

fill ireland and attempt to take glasgow

Op do we have to rp?

shall we discuss a Pope. Since we do not control the vatican, and the Poor-Fellows possess the holy land i can think of no better Pope for now than the leader of the Poor Fellow Soldiers

If you want.

Sure

GoB for those interested in multirisking and lurkers

I believe we should have a vote once there are 3 people, it is simply unfair to vote for thineself. Into the land of Canaan I shall conquer, the rank of pope shall be granted unto the chosen one, whom the third catholic who joineth thine game shall decide.

Fill in scotland, remainder spill south.

Remember to count all your bonuses. Which means religion bonuses.

OP I should've gotten the lumber? I'll assume I have it for bonus, if not let me know
fill lumber if unfilled, take star and fill it, spills reinforce

Reinforce both Amsterdam and London
Use spills for southhampton

I send more infantries to conquer more Canaanite land, and declare it the kingdom of Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior. +4 from city bonuses, +3 from 2 people in the religion, +2 for being a follower of Lord Christ.

updated religious bonus

Albert next orders his troops to sail to sweden and push for Stockholm, we must secure these lands for Christ.
also, i think Poor Fellows just became Pope

God help you if can't take note of my repeating integers.
Having successfully captured Cagliari and Constantine the previous turn, granting me a bonus of +4, I now to sail to capture Rome, Naples, Florence and San Marino.

Sorry, Map doesn't count Palindromes, I'll add them though

I vote the Teutonic Realm.

alittle back story on me boys. Im the leader of a bunch of outlaws in scotland and ireland, we are the decedents of vikings and pirates. Not really the most trustful type.

I'm after money and gold more than christ, just so you know.

Are blind. Check them. Check what I had!

Sorry, will correct.
I'm a dumbass

2/3 were for you brother, i bow at your feet.

with this information we should be cautious of Gallowglass becoming Pope... perhaps we be friendly and help where we can but I do not know what to think of this currently

May ye convert before it is too late. Thine Lord hath given ye a chance, and ye refuse to take it?

Albert next orders his men to march on copenhagen and spill Vilnus in the east.
~Albert GM of Teutonic Knights

Fuck I forgot to spill my dubs
Fill uk

Guys, please read the religion bonus on the side. The less people there are in your religion, the higher the bonus. You guys should all have much higher bonuses than you do.
And do the bonus like this
>OP +5

Sail to capture Monaco, Marseilles, Milan, Bern, Zurich and Leichtenstein.

take star then reinforce, spills to two russian cities nearest me

Hath ye forget to include my turn? Aside from that, I send my men to head into the land of Egypt, and to conquer it. +9, +10 if you include the roll that ye missed.

Theres been worse popes than pirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope_John_XXIII

I already converted, good ser. I can't help who my family is. They are barbarians the lot of them. If i roll with the pope, do I get to rape and pillage like the old days? I promise not to on sundays and such.
Lets take all of enlgand, shall we?

play here too

I beg for forgiveness, then I send my men into the land of Egypt.

The Great Empire
Madrid, Spain
Whatever color
Catholic

Krakow
Krakow
Protestant
Orange

Take Lviv

What is your bonus m8?

oh shit, not used to tripcodes. 3 for the cities, 1 for religion. I like how you did the religious bonuses. Good job.

Push green out of britain

DEFEND AND ANNEX LVIV

>No Islamic Nations
Guess I'll bite the bullet
Ottoman Empire
Ankara
Green
Islam

Fight the pinkos. rape and pillage time. Suck on my viking cock faggot.

Fill Spain

I just chopped ur cock of snownigger

none of my land is reinforce ??? OP seriously if you won't reinforce at least give me the right value for dubs
take other city near me and move to kazakhstan

March through the Alps to capture Turin, Bern, Zurich, Liechtenstein and Munich. Spillover to capture San Marino and Florence.

Albert now focuses on taking Vilnus, and then dending if attacked. If there remain effort go north to Riga.

The Order is restles these days, no crusadin, no wars, only peaceful expansion. Albert must satisfy the bloodthirst of Christ's warriors with all this slaughtering of innocent empty space.

Send my men further into thy land of Egypt. They will know the truth, the way, and the life.

I'll get out of character here, also. Why the fuck are the pagans allowed to bonus-whore?

i didnt see a tile count for palis. And how do you have +17?

Allahs zealots
Mecca
Pink
Islam

no pali bonus on this map
i just missed out too

I am am the only orthodox so +5 I have two +3 cities reinforced so +8 then the rest is normal city gets

ohhh. didnt see amsterdam. I should have stayed the fuck out of england. Lets do this then.

updating bonus

>Cleon The Magnificent recognizes this man, from a previous life.
Brother, if you plan to take North Africa, I have an idea that could please us both.

goddamit. my bonuses are fucked.

Papi Poor fellow can I get a crusade against the orthodox heathens? I want to get my holy war on.

Your bonus is 5

i and the celts have voted Poor Fellows as Pope, will you cast your vote as well?

>Implying you'll get Tunisia.

I am not quite sure as to what I can do against the Orthodox. The Muslims are just as much of a threat as the Orthodox, if not worse.
I plan to keep Egypt only.

I thought i got an additional +2 for being catholic

Fellow follower of the Islamic faith, we must band together to survive in our weak state. Praise Allaha.

You know what we must do.

is there no peace to be had in the west?

Please tell me if I missed anything.
Islam rears it head.

The chance that the "Ottoman Empire" plans to attack Istanbul is about 100%. Therefore, the Kingdom of Carthage declares war on the Ottoman Empire, and seeks to eliminate it from the game immediately.

you do

Kill green

Well said, brother of the faith.

Co exist peacefully?
I have no plans to take land in the Jerusalem region.

Fight pink.

Proceed to capture the valuable oil and potentially bagdad. If spill try to capture near by citys.
Please we are a religion of peace.

ATTACK AND ANNEX WARSAW AND TEUTONIC

To be quite honest, I fear the Pagan more than anything.
HEAD TO ARABIA! CONQUER MECCA

Its been fun. take care. I'm out. I'm your vassal now. Ill be your drunken mercenary.

Sure, he already holds the holy land, no?
Be quiet swine. You will have the fear of God branded on you when times arrive.
>Cleon, The Magnificent sends his oldest son Cleon IV to Jerusalem to greet Pope Poor Fellows

Albert orders is forces to defend and eradicate Krakow

I asked for green, not yellow.

Anyways, we push down towards Antioch. If spill go towards Damascus.

If your okay with this fine, but I would prefer for you to restart somewhere else if op allows it

THIS IS WHY YE SHOULD'VE TURNED TO THY LORD AND SAVIOR CHRIST BEFORE YE DRANK!