How tall exactly is a giant, in inches, assuming all giants are the same objective non-zero height?

How tall exactly is a giant, in inches, assuming all giants are the same objective non-zero height?
I expect a single correct answer! This is not a question of opinion!

Depends on the giant.

Six inches tall.

That spearman doomed them all!
His spear point is out in the open!
What an idiot!

bout tree fiddy

Ehh, about a few or so, give or take, probably a little more

11 hands tall

left or right?

Better hope that giant has a bad perception roll.

>implying filthy sword users can take spear masterrace

down

>d6
>A fucking cube

>Talking to the Peasant
"Giant? Those fellas are around two cows if they were standing on each other. Bigger than the towns stockade I can tell that much."
>Talking to the Soldier
"Giants are large and terrifying! They're taller than three men! You need a a dozen good bowmen and a dozen spears to take one of those monsters down!"
>Talking to the Scholar
"Giants? or are you speaking of Trolls? Maybe Hillfolk? Hillfolk stand seven feet tall, if we're going of Varskin Imperial System. The Troll range from four to seven feet tall, but are mostly wide. Proper Giants stand maybe twelve feet if The Marsk Codex was correct."

OP here. I lied. The question I was asking was "What range of heights would you prefer your giants to be if you were building an original setting?" You were supposed to answer with opinions.
Yes, I wrote the words "How tall exactly is a giant, in inches, assuming all giants are the same objective non-zero height?", but you were supposed to just guess that I meant completely different words.
That's totally how communication works, I don't have to say what I mean, you'll just know it anyway somehow.

8 stone

23 rats

Are you that autistic user from the other thread?

4 eels to 13 ells and anything in between.

You're going to have to be way more specific than that. You haven't even cut through half the userbase with that.

>the sword is bigger than his spear

>mysuperiorspeed.jpg

Bigger than a house.

Exactly 29.58 inches tall.

They were spawned when a man once wished to a genie- "I wish me and my army were 5 times as tall as a regular man!" The genie assumed that a 5 foot 10 man was average, so made them all exactly 5 times that height.

Their race no has zero deviation in height, but at least it makes equipment and clothes easy.

Depends on how big I want giants to be in the setting.

I think he's referring to this guy >

>How tall exactly is a giant, in inches

about 2 furloughs, give or take a hectare.

>the tip of my spear is bigger than your sword