Daily reminder

that altcoins are dogshit and the King is heading to 100k

daily reminder once your "king" reaches 100K you will have no choice but to buy alts to make any gainz AT ALL. It will take such a tremendous amount of money for BTC to rise it will only move a couple of percentages a week/month

>fees are now 700$ per transaction
>good trade
kek

>there aren't billions of dollars floating on the sidelines with nowhere to go held by idiots who would spend 10k on a pair of shoes.

Lol these altcucks have been saying the same thing since btc was 5k, alts will never get a run again

The instant BTC slows down it's growth and the normies who now hold BTC realize they can make 10X gains on altcoins it's going to be the summer boom of last year times 50.

Alts are being destroyed now sure. But while BTC may go from 5K to 100K that is only a 20X and it takes trillion. Alts will be having 1000Xs when billions flow into them.

normies dont research and wallstreet dosn't care about how fast your pajeet coin can transfer or block sizes, they back the winner.

next year all of your dogshit alts with no fucking products will die. only the real alts will stay. pay, omg, req, etc.

Stop daddy, I can only get so erect

Monero is coming to eat your lunch you faggot

monero will never be mainstream for obvious reasons, btc is the one true king. NOW APOLOGISE

last chance to get in before 20k

should i spend 2k on btc right now? cant make up my mind

daily reminder once your "king" reaches 100K you will have no choice but to buy alts to make any gainz AT ALL. It will take such a tremendous amount of money for BTC to rise it will only move a couple of percentages a week/month

>"for obvious reasons"
Source: my ass

OP I always liked you.. always have.. always will.. - Bitcoin

see you at 100k, altcoiners. just remember, poopie always wins the race.

>he thinks this is a joke
There is no way around this brainlet, it WILL HAPPEN inevitably

Just because you are not picking the right altcoins. BTC is just a multiplier for your gainz.

ALLIN in MUSICOIN. Now.

pretty sure MARIAH CAREY was shilling a couple days ago. in addition is shitty rapper G Eazy

Bitcoin to one million. Ill see you poorfags later. ARISTOCRATIC NEET CLASS HER I COME

mfw biz didnt buy the dip.

LOL