Can Ripple take out Bitcoin /biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cryptoera53/status/937428086596841472
ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

just sold my ripple thanks for the easy money

easiest short of the day.

Well that was dumb. They just removed 58billion coins from circulation. 300% increase incoming minimum.

fuck me, fomo at 1700, ALWAYS KNOWN THIS SHITCOIN ALWAYS FUCK ME STRAIGHT IN MY ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol brainlet, 1/3 the supply just got removed from circulation

Sorry man, but the escrow is priced in. Because that 55 billion XRP they put into escrow wasn't in circulation anyways. It wasn't circulating in any markets. They were just holding it. They're only doing this to quell fears that they'll just dump their XRP on the markets and delude the price.

I say this as an XRP holder.

They said they were doing this earlier this year. It was priced in a really long time ago. Take profits.

stop buying pumps, retard. Buy dumps and crashes.

XRP is a shitcoin, I bought a few in August and it hasn't gone up one bit.

got into that pump at 1225, thank you based fidget spinner

you're dumb faggot

this shit will recover to ATH right? this is just a correction RIGHT???? my life is so fucked... not the first time my life fucked by this coin

>people on bittrex undercut each others offers by like 50 sats at only around 1500 sats
how fucking retarded are you guys. let the buyers come to us. fucking brainlets

if it gets past $0.30, we might see a run for the FIAT ATH.

Once again, WHY do people buy pumps? Why do people buy high? This coin is so easy to predict, just buy low and sell during one of its random pumps. This is why you lose money! Stop buying pumps! Buy the dumps and crashes! Not just for this coin, but every coin! Fuck!

yeah Im a fucking moron 800 in one day with a useless shitcoin

FUG I WAS JUST GOING TO SLEEP! OH WELL TIME TO DUMP BAGS!!

THERE IS A GOD!

is cut loss a better option here? or hodl??

Just hold and relax lad. XRP is the safest hold at the moment. It will bottom out and 2018 will be all green.

Stop being so emotional

if ripple breaks 329 KRW, all hell breaks lose and we're going to the moon.

I hate it because its trying to subvert the whole revolution against fiat, but I'm tempted to ride it up to 0.5 then sell it and never look back

Literally sold it yesterday after holding it for months

With this BTC pump, XRP broke it's last support of 2200 sats and was heading to its final support of 600 sats. This news may have saved it from a 100% retrace (in sats) to it's march low and established a new bottom.

Unless BTC doubles down a tears away to $30k or some bullshit

FINALLY dumped those bags on some poor soul at 1550 sats.

Fpbp

Ripple is the single safest bet on the market. It bridges the gap between legacy financial institutions and cryptos. Ripple is a long hold coin that's safer than any I can think of

>60% centralized ownership
kinda defeats the purpose of crypto
steller lumens are like a newer and better version of ripple, more decentralized, same creator even

329 KRW?

twitter.com/Cryptoera53/status/937428086596841472

is this pajeet a legit insider?

korean won, the majority of ripples volume comes from korea and 329 krw = #0.30 which has been a big psychological barrier for XRP for the last few months... but as right now, we're heading to a 100% retrace similiar to the last 2 PnD to 4k

in india the term insider refers to someone who shits indoors

Uh they just locked that up bruh. Will be selling to banks in 2018. Shows Anka they are in it for the long run.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/

you mean 800 - 35% capital gains tax, right?

just wait for 11st dec news.
it will be fucking huge.
this news is shit

>trust us we can only touch the money once a month
uhh.... ok. escrow
still though, it's hardly satoshis vision lol, satoshi doesn't own 60% of bitcoins or nobody would use them. but they sound supper pro at ripple im sure they want ever bail on a parachute of megariches, not when they can only touch the money once a month

Ha ha ha ha ha.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

???
It's ATH was no-where near there you retard.

fucking kek how the fuck

they call them unicorns, because they dont exist

You might want to check the chart again.

lolno.

Ripple is premined shitcoin with devs holding untold billions and a renegade dev another few billion, just waiting to dump.

Jesus Christ user.

Rebound that shit into XRB ;)

gawd i want that to be real so bad

How fucking stupid are you? This thread is up now because 55billion XRP just got locked away in escrow.

KEK

XRP rising, it does.

Bump

>satoshis vision
Who the fuck cares about satoshi's vision? If your'e buying bitcoin right now you don't give a shit about satoshi's vision. He wanted a decentralized currency, instead we get digital tulips too slow and expensive to actually be used as currency.