Btc goes up 5000$ every day

>btc goes up 5000$ every day

how is this good?
why no one is raising the alarm?
who the fuck puts buy orders at 15k?

because it will reach 30.000 before the end of the year.

I honestly might buy more tomorrow

my theory is that the rich are just going to buy every BTC in existence along with any viable alts. This is the only explainable reason why it keeps going up, why there's GIANT buy orders even at 18k.

So what can we do about this?

Literally nothing but buy and hodl

its all bots+pure speculation

I second this

Even if it's the rich buying, they're not doing it because they believe in the value of it but because they're trying to manipulate others into buying it

It seems like it's really easy to manipulate the market, at least a small one like GDAX where the buy walls are only a few hundred coins high over a spread of $1k. It wouldn't be hard to use a few million (nothing for the super rich) to manipulate it either way. Get people to panic buy/sell and you can profit obscenely off of the up and down waves because you know exactly when they're going to happen

It's a total sham that's just begging to be made illegal

if by "the rich" you mean "people whose ETH went from $0.17 to $450 in a year" then sure?

It's going up because of speculation. In a future where Bitcoin is actually a successful global currency it stands to reason that it's market cap will exceed current currencies. It still has a ways to go before exceeding us dollar. It's increasing too fast for comfort but as long as commerce continues to adopt it it stands to reason that it will actually be a functional currency in the near future.

It's pure FOMO, that's all it is. It's 'cool' and 'trendy' to own Bitcoin. People post about it on facebook, twitter and talk about it during lunch breaks.

user nobody adopted bitcoin when the whole finance world already knew about it @200-1000 why would they adopt it now?

so then there's no harm done in just investing in hodling? Won't I just win no matter what then?

also people forget politics runs the world, who do you think controls transactions?

It's not going to be used a global currency, it's too slow and expensive

People who don't rub their nipples and jerk off over charts. People who don't get pissed off when a manipulated market breaks from choreography. Idiots. Nihilists with stops.

It's fun to watch it happen.

You know how banks make a lot of money. Well crypto is taking a whole bunch of it away.

Basically people see it like there's a 20% chance it will go to at least $100k in a year so that's close to $20k right there.

On top of that someone might say than bitcion has even a 1/50 change of going to $1,000,000, that's a $20k value.

Also rich people just throw money at shit and it goes up.

yeah. the rich are greedy fuckers and they want this shit to keep going up. buckle up for the ride.

I emptied my bag today 4.77 BTC at 17,049. Wish I’d held till 17,500

Going back in at 12K, or never, whichever thr case may be.

God bless you faggots. Over 40 Gen X who turned 30k in 71K. Tax free. I’d never even would have found Gemini without /biz

Thanks gents. I love you.

>Even if it's the rich buying, they're not doing it because they believe in the value of it but because they're trying to manipulate others into buying it
tfw poor and do this. im gonna make it brahs

>tax free
I like the way you think

There will reach a tipping point where they cash out, to rinse and repeat when it hits bottom again, since the higher it goes, the more risk there is in their manipulation going awry

>everyone lives in my murrican land of freedom that has taxes on taxes
Maybe he lives in some 3rd world shithole that has no regulation in place for crypto. Or not serious enough to bother with it. What about that, faggot?

Right now it is. Like I said people are speculating. Think of this like the evaluation companies go through before going public. Except you get to be a part of it.

Kill yourself you worthless christcuck faggot. You're the reason America is shit right now
If your daughter gets raped by a pack of niggers it will be your fault

Flippening with the banks... nevermind jihan and buttcoin Trash

BTC has a potential to reach 100k and 1 million in 2-3 years. Why do you think people are buying?

Its the currency of the informal economy. Theres huge demand from drug traffickers and businesses that operate outside of the law.

>watch btc prices from wagecuck job, see utterly retarded +$4000 to -3000$ plummet within fifteen minutes
>asked my boss for an early lunch break due to an emergency
>frantically google "how to set stop loss on gemini" only to find out I cant
>sell everything at just over 15k

I still made a profit, can someone convince me I'm not retarded

I thought this kind of fluctuation was extremely unhealthy

Here is the thing, if BTC keeps doing this and its nt a bubble then it doesn't even technically matter if you are invested in the coin.

It will basically be a free money fountain for everyone to use. Think about it. Say you need to take out some money from an ATM?

Well if you wait a few hours and dump 100 bucks into BTC then take it back out again chances are you just paid for dinner for the night.

This is not sustainable. If it keeps doing this then money becomes completely pointless.

Shut up.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

it's digital gold bro. jump on or perish

NO! :P

Free money fountain for everyone no matter what!

This. I have 70 year old dudes telling me they bought 2 or 3k worth on lunch. At 17k.

I am buying more because I spend my money frivolously either way so fuck it. Half my paycheck going into it.

This is how crypto works. NEVER sell or buy because of emotions (FOMO, FUD, PANIC)

Red candle forming on the 6hr.
Correction inbound.

I know, but I only bought in at an ATH of $4000 because of "FOMO" while I was borderline suicidal. I literally did everything possible wrong and I still made several thousand dollars

i like this let's "pump" this

Coinbase is #1 on the iOS app chart......

So buying in at 15k will make you at least 1.5x by start of 2018

This. If I don’t spend my money on coins I blow it on beer and fast food.

Buying assets is way better. I may lose $100, but I at least retain some value and hold the potential for gains.

Buy assets not liabilities.

BTC is going down and BCH is suddenly climbing in the inverse of of BTC again. Haven't seen this in awhile.