Lady Swordsmen Thread

Can I get some love for female swordsmen? Knights, mercenaries, adventurers, doesn't matter much.

Will dump pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7b6oj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You might be thinking "wouldn't they be called swordswomen?" but I'm fairly certain the "men" part refers to all humans, like mankind.

Or I guess I just like saying "Lady Swordsman".

There isn't really much to talk about in this thread but posting pics.

And that's how equestria was made.

all those years learning to draw real good and not five seconds spent looking at real weapons and armour

I know, I get that fantasy stuff doesn't have to make sense but holy moly that shit is ridiculous

The sword at least looks like a really short executioner's blade of some sort.

What's so great about them? Is it simply that girls are aesthetically pleasing and swords too?

It's not all swords, but here's a gallery.

imgur.com/a/7b6oj

Yeah, you're pretty much on the money. Plus I GM for a lot of female players (and a lot of lesbians) so I like having reference material on hand for strong female NPCs.

>filename

What the fuck? That's Maria.

From where? I usually just try to be descriptive.

I need a better file naming system.

>that girl
>that dog
Fantastic!
>sword without handguard
Ruined!

She's a Bloodbourne boss.
I don't have much more than a passing knowledge of the game so I can't be much more help than that.

This is one of my favorites.

SWORD LADYMEN

Do you have some ladies with huge swords? Not really anime huge, but just some big slab of metal. Always like those pics for some reason.

Can post some stuff I have first.

Why must scarred women be so rare, even on semi-realistic art...

That's it for me.

Sweet.

It does look only half finished.

Why is it when I find some good pics and character art I find it the next day on Veeky Forums--It's unnerving and slightly depressing 'cause I expect to find lots of new shit and weirdly put off by the fact that we all may know each other without realizing it.

In my experience, female players like to have cool female NPCs to bond with, so with the right character portrait a badass female swordsman can be both aesthetically pleasing for me and enhance the game for my female players.

puffy

I thought I had more of these.I'm at the point where I don't even know if I'm gonna use any of these. I'm gonna die with these pictures never being used and I'm not okay with that/

>ywn ride alongside a qt cuirassier into battle against the russian dogs, pistols blasting and sabers swinging

Wonder if the image limit is gonna be reached soon

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

I've always been partial to women with polearms, myself. I don't know if that counts for this thread...

Running out on swordswomen so imma just go straight into Lady Knights/Warriors/Fighters