Ready for the new 40k comics user?

Ready for the new 40k comics user?

Pic related is a preview from the artist.

Generic le spess mehreens beat every1 lol Bullshit

Yo does this mean we can get some Deff Swadron and Redeemder coming back?

Also the new comic might be Dark Angels but the MC is a beakie.

Looks pretty cool.

I'd like some stuff that isn't Marines, though.

>chapter thinbloods beating veterans of the long war legionaries who fought on the walls of terra

>Implying all CSM are veterans of the long war
>Implying said veterans are actually 10k years old, and not a mere 200 because warp fuckery
>Implying CSM train as hard as loyalists do
>Implying experience always gets the upper hand on superior training

There's a reason nobody liked you 10 thousand years ago Perty.

Don't you have stupid decisions to make elsewhere, Percy?

The Redeemer was the best 40k comic 'cause it wasn't a 40k comic. It was, in spirit, a 2000AD comic.

Or maybe the best Warhams comic aren't about Spessh Mehreens but about the poor fucks who fight in the darkness of a Hive, with a ton of dark comedy.

Who knows.

It was the brst becauseof some great artstyle, and glorious jokes.

Silly 40k well done will always be better than grimdark 40k well done. Look at Deff Skwadron as well.

One of the interesting Chaos legions jobbing to Dork Angels? No thanks, I'm not interested.

So is Warhammer Monthly coming back?

Also Daemonifuge was based back in the day

>Bitter Warriors getting their shit kicked in by some """"loyalists""""

Why yes, I am ready for the new 40k comics, sign me the fuck up.

The old 160 or so pages WD is coming back.
And with the comic in the first issue apparently.

Damnation Crusade and Blood Quest were alright for muh grimdark

There is also this other comic about a Tallarn going deep undercover in an ork camp where he pretends he is a "lanky Squig"

IT was a lanky grot, and he was captured

Goodness I only ever saw the coloured version of the Redeemer thanks to the mega links from Veeky Forums. Didn't even knox there was a black and white version.

the artstyle looks okay, not of that over the top saturated b&w

>wasting Bolter ammo on a Dread

>And the Tactical Squad shall draw the enemy's fire, allowing the Devastator to attack from a position of strength

There better be like two or so pages of the IWs actually putting up a fight before or after this page.

Dark Angels huh. Brilliant decision, at least 1/18th of the Space Marine customer base will be interested.

A broader story arc featuring several Legions/Chapters, or a brand new chapter wouldve had a wider appeal. Picking a polarizing Legion for the protaganists was exceptionally stupid.