poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xrp

Other urls found in this thread:

whyripple.com/
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xrp
discord.gg/UgTfgYH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whyripple.com/

1/3 the supply just got locked up

Only the Ripple the company's supply. There's still the exact same amount of XRP circulating in the markets as there was before. There's no decrease in supply. Sorry. I wish it weren't so. I want to see XRP succeed since it's the only thing in crypto that can actually act as a currency without worrying about bullshit speed or scalability issues.

Its to ease fears that they are going to flood the market dude, its now impossible for them to do that

>poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xrp
ripples problem is there is not way to join the UNL

people have to choose to put you on thier list

ulike BTC you just hash away, or can buy into a pos coin, how do you get into the UNL list????

Pro tip its not up to you!

Stellar, nibba. The tech is slightly upgraded Ripple but the organization is not retarded and focuses on making it a global payments channel instead of selling it as a product to banks one at a time.

nice try Jed

You caught me!

Fuck cripple. Such a terrible terrible terrible coin.

You’re are real downer. You know that right?

The only thing "wrong" with the coin is the supply. The tech is great.

I know about Stellar. Ripple will probably succeed over it though.

XRP is fast as shit and cheap. Fastest tx I've personally dealt with. Send from gh to exchange and there before I can move my cursor and select the exchange window.

Yep. If it ever gets added to normiebase I'd use it to transfer funds instead of LTC or ETH

Fuck they want to keep it down for a few more days....

Why hasn't this shit mooned yet? I've neem HODLing for six months now.

*been

I wonder if Ripple has been secretly dumping millions of coins over the past year just to keep the price stable

discord.gg/UgTfgYH

Ripple is being considered for our next pump. Might just accumulate each of the candidates just in case

>bunch of broke NEETs trying to pump a coin with 39 billion tokens in circulation
Get the fuck out of here.

Hasn’t mooned... kek

Sorry, my brother Gilbert is retarded and new to the internet

But the tx fees! It's killing me man!

Thank. Just bought 10k. Just in case