Future Naruto Quest

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

Now, onto character creation:

>A) You are the scion of one of Konoha's younger clans These clans are the Namikaze Clan, descended from Boruto's second son, and with a knack for all shinobi arts; the Konoha Uzumaki Clan, descended from Naruto, and possessing high chakra reserves, some members have been known to be able to wield Chakra Chains; and the Norihime Clan, of Shinobi Quest fame, (I like the concept, please no sue) famous for their high intellect and their rare kekkai genkai, Stellar Release, however, they are notable for having weak constitutions.

>B) You are from an older, foreign clan, descended from either the line of Kazekage or Tsuchikage.

>C) You are, either knowingly or unknowingly, from a clan thought to be extinct or dispersed These clans are the Yuki clan, from which Haku hailed, who have affinities with Water Release and Wind Release, and can access the Ice Style kekkai genkai with training; the Kaguya clan, which Kimimaro came from, and which you would be an unknowing member of, and who have superior taijutsu skills and the possibility of Shikotsumyaku; and a super secret surprise clan.

>D) None.

>C) You are, either knowingly or unknowingly, from a clan thought to be extinct or dispersed These clans are the Yuki clan, from which Haku hailed, who have affinities with Water Release and Wind Release, and can access the Ice Style kekkai genkai with training; the Kaguya clan, which Kimimaro came from, and which you would be an unknowing member of, and who have superior taijutsu skills and the possibility of Shikotsumyaku; and a super secret surprise clan.
Surprise box every time

>A
Uzumaki Clan. Let's take a hint from HxH and recreate Chain Jail

>C
Kaguya for epic Bone Powers!

Fucking second. Chain weaponry a best

>>C
always the mystery box

Which dispersed clan would you want to be from?

Mystery box

see

>C) You are, either knowingly or unknowingly, from a clan thought to be extinct or dispersed
Yuki clan

I'm afraid I'm going have to go with the safe option of SPESHUL BONE POWERS!

Mystery Box mate
Memories of Improvaizen come back to me

A

It looks like the mystery box clan wins the vote for Clan Status!
Now what is your family status?
Are you:
>A) Poor
>B) Medium Income
>C) Rich
And who does your family consist of?
>A) Two Parents
>B) A Single Parent
>C) An Older Sibling or other relative
>D) No one, you are an orphan

>A) Poor

A) Poor D) Orphan

>A) Poor
Because

>A) Poor
>A) Two Parents
Can't we be poor together?

An orphan can still have inheritance, but I see how this is going.

>>C) Rich
>A) Two Parents

>Poor
>Mother

This

My bad, I thought of an oprhan who didn't know who their parents was

>C) Rich
>A) Two Parents

>B) Medium Income

>A) Poor

>A) Poor
Half-feral child

Switching to this

thirdan

>A) Poor
What village, mist?

No more voting. It's already pass 12 votes. Everything else is samefagging.

This. I was hoping for us and our poor mother.

It's Hidden Leaf, because I'm too creatively bankrupt to run it in any other village. Mist will be prominent though. Also, you're just about to be assigned genin teams, today is your last in the academy.
It looks like Rich, Two Parents, additional family won.
So:
>A) Who does your family consist of?
>B) Is anyone else in your family a shinobi?

>>B) Is anyone else in your family a shinobi?
Mother a ninja, Dad is a famous restaurateur

>A) Who does your family consist of?
Two parents and an older sister
>B) Is anyone else in your family a shinobi?
No, so it's more confusing when the bloodline appears

Be less lazy and make something up yourself. Also didn't orphan have more votes?

I like this but in reverse and we have an older sister.

seems like poor had way more votes too

How do you know it's a clan with a bloodline? It could be the Senju or Shimura or Hagoromo.
I like for the players to have more control over who they play is. Also who you are affects who your teammates are.
People changed from one to the other.

>>A) Who does your family consist of?
Elder Sister Kunoichi, is a kunoichi despite her wish to be a stay at home wife. Unfortunately she's been sped into Anbu due to UNKNOWN PLOT REASONS. Picture related.

Father is a deadbeat Chunin with little talent, despite working hard at it for many years. Finally managed to become special jounin this year. Very, very happy about it.

Mother is a stay at home wife, despite her initial training which showed huge potential, she gave up after a particularly brutal Chunin exam.

Seconding

Guess I'll go with this. Maybe switch it with older brother though?

Why would an older brother want to be a housewife?

Househusband. Maybe they enjoy being with the children?

Nigga are you serious with that picture? Come on.

There's a reason she wanted to be a housewife.

A bit early for fapbait.

Senju died out, shimura were never displayed to be a clan and Hagoromo would be OP as fuck

We never actually saw the Hagoromo in action, they only appeared as one guy Madara and Hashirama saw floating down their rock skippin' river

>We never actually saw the Hagoromo in action
I think there's some in the anime.

They're also super dead

That doesn't mean you can't be descended from them, the Kaguya are super dead too, but it's not infeasible some rape/hooker babies survived from them.
It looks like Shinobi Father, Civilian Mother, Older Sister won. Your older sister is also a Shinobi. Your father is a Tokubetsu Jounin, and your sister is in the ANBU.
Now then, for the basics:
Are you a:
>A) Boy
>B) Girl
And:
>What is your name?

>A) Boy
>Kamile
We have enough female mcs

>>A) Boy
We're also about 10 at the moment.
>What is your name?
Kuro

>A) Boy
>Yukio

>A) Boy
AKIRA

backing

B) Girl (tomboy)
Chouko

This

Really, we're going with Black as our name?

god i hope not

Turns out our dad was a cuck

Why not?

If it is, it's ironic because you're going to have light skin. The box's first blessing

I don't care much about the name, I'm just glad we're male.

Doesn't it mean the "ninth son"?

It makes our parents seem as thoughtful and inventive as Magnus
Yes, but take literally it's black, taking the kanji makes even less sense as we're the first son/second child
Oh, I see

Boy
Katsurou

At least it's not gonna be Kamile

I'm not weeb enough to come up with creative jap names on the spot

It looks like you will be going with a word that can mean "black" for your name. You are a boy, and your name is Kuro.
Now feed me rolls for your skills.
I hunger for 9 d10's.

Shinobi Stats, I assume?

Rolled 3, 8, 4, 1, 5, 6, 4, 7, 3 = 41 (9d10)

Go dice go

All at once?

Rolled 8, 8, 8, 5, 5, 1, 7, 7, 3 = 52 (9d10)

that name is so stupid

Rolled 8, 2, 4, 8, 4, 3, 8, 10, 2 = 49 (9d10)

Fuck I'm bad

Rolled 8, 9, 8, 7, 4, 6, 5, 2, 9 = 58 (9d10)

Rolled 2, 6, 9, 6, 4, 6, 2, 6, 7 = 48 (9d10)

How many rolls do you need?

The five I've got is fine, but I'll allow 5 more minutes for rolls.

Rolled 6, 4, 6, 7, 7, 2, 6, 2, 8 = 48 (9d10)

Rolled 4, 10, 6, 7, 4, 5, 8, 10, 8 = 62 (9d10)

Rolled 4, 1, 2, 5, 4, 7, 9, 4, 2 = 38 (9d10)

I know the first 8, but what's the ninth?

Oh damn. Nice.

>Ninjutsu
>Taijutsu
>Bukijutsu
>Genjutsu
>Hand Seals
>Stamina
>Speed
>Strength
>Intelligence

Oh, you're counting bukijutsu

Yeah, I get why it's usually lumped in with taijutsu, but I like to separate the two.

Are you averaging the best five, first five or something else

I was planning on averaging them all, but if people think that the first five is better, then I'd happily do that.

First five would be a little more variety in the results, allow for definite strengths and weaknesses. I don't necessarily think it'd be better or worse, and you're the QM. Take your pick.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm juggling dinner and the averages.

So long as we turn out to be above average
Have a Hitler

>Ninjutsu: 2.5/3
>Taijutsu 3/3
>Bukijutsu 3/3.5
>Genjutsu 3/2.5
>Hand Seals 2.5/2
>Stamina 2/2
>Speed 3/2.5
>Strength 3/3
>Intelligence 2.5/2.5
The first set is the average of all the rolls, divided so that they're between .5 and 5 on intervals of .5, which are genin levels. The second set is the averages of the first five. Decide which set you want to use. Either way, you're a slightly above average genin.
>A) Total average
>B) Average of the first five

>A) Total average
Seems to be the best.

I vote
>A)
Speed is pretty all important when ninja-ing, right?

I guess the first one, since speed and hand seals are more important. Genjutsu is useful on normal ninja at least

Best of all rolls

This