BITCOIN IS NOT A CURRENCY

People are treating it like a commodity. They buy and hold on. This is not a currency, this is a commodity. If it were actually used for trade the value would plummet.

>Nocoiners mad at the free money they lost out on
Maybe you should have been doing other things in your life than ranting about jews on Veeky Forums

Coinfags btfo.

>stop liking what I dont like!!

This thread

Sage nigger

Has nothing to do with jews. Only people hoarding an intangible commodity.

I wish I had bought some coins years ago. Sadly I was a poor, stupid teenager then.

Sell while you can coinfag

Have you ever made money by shitposting on /pol/? The JIDF pays shit. I've made a lot shitposting on Veeky Forums. You missed out.

but dude imagine when buttcoin is 1trillion dollars a coin then we all become super rich theres no denying this is exactly whats going to happen
when everyone is rich no one is poor
nocoiners btfo

Money from shitposting.

Wut.

Guys I have 3000 facebook friends someone said they are worth $1500 a piece.
>Nofrienders BTFO

Seems like boosting on Pol is the modern version of being the shoeshine boy pimping shares.

Yep, you could have made more by just investing in bitcoin than the shekels you make per post going against it since it pleases your (((employers)))

Exactly, once it's one trillion dollars per coin we can just trade to-

Tfw they realize coins still need to be SOLD like the commodity they are in order to be useful.

Cashed out 3BTC today @19k. Thanks to my fellow Veeky Forums fags.

There's nothing to buy it with besides edgy illegal products online or maybe a friend to friend transaction. And it's all logged and taxable.

Keep trading guys. It's all untraceable!

so mad stay poor pleb sage

>Yes goy sell all your bitcoin its a scam now get back to Walmart and Amazon we need you to spend all your money now since it will be worthless in 20 years! Take out 10 credit cards too!

the vast majority of buyers lose money. chances are high that you don't know what you're doing and will end up selling as less than you bought.

>1 bitcoin transaction consumes as much electricity as an average US household
>not a currency
pick one
BTC enabled easy selling of electrical power

>This is not a currency, this is a commodity
Technically currencies are also commodities. But I get your point.
Instead of being used as a currency by its owners, it's mostly being used purely as an object of financial speculation. So the vast majority of bitcoin users are only interested to hold their coins as long as its keeps rising.

Everything suggests that this is a bubble, but it's going to keep rising as long as it keeps getting fueled with fresh capital. However, the higher the total value of bitcoin becomes, the more money needs to be invested constantly to keep the rise proportionate to the total value. Otherwise the bitcoin would stagnate, possibly triggering people to sell, thus plummeting the value into oblivion and beyond.

This could happen in 10 days, or 10 years for that matter.

DIGITAL. GOLD.