ALT COINS ARE A SCAM [MANA KILLED ME]

Never buy another alt-coin again. You are warned.

I just lost $1,500 in 9 hours on a $2,900 account. The rest of the money is now trapped and basically gone. I refuse to sell for a loss like that. So fuck it, it might as well ALL be gone.

If you think you're fast enough to ride the waves, it won't be long until you get caught. Yeah sure, you might win a few. But sooner or later you're going to get trapped like this.

These people are all scammers who dump their entire coin after the first few weeks of trading.

>buys a scam PnD coin
>loses 75%
>ALL ALTCOINS ARE SCAMS GUYS YOU CANT WIN WITH THESE

I've only bought Antshares omg kyber zrx request bitcoin and eth.. u are doing it wrong

Really?

I just bought MANA at the dip, this won't go to zero will it?

MANA will go up again

don't worry man you can always spend your your Linden Dollars 2.0 on a virtual fursuit in the Second Life 2.0

Same tip bro. Fucking with alt coins is risky as shit, I would be in a better position if I had just stayed in bitcoin from day 1.

LMAO YOU IDIOT. You got pulled into an obvious pnd. You can only blame yourself and your whore mother

don't buy shitty alts!

same, I had 1.7btc at one point in may
now Im at 0.25 max
fuck alts desu

Having bad timing doesn't make your investment an scam.

Did u even know what MANA was before investing in it?

MANA has been a regular pump n dump target for months idiot

you were probably complicit too

no sympathy

buy when others are scared, fear drives down the price.

Another common thing said is "oh you bought a scam coin", or, "you didn't pick the right one". These people are the scum of the scum. They basically are admitting to your face that such blatant "scam coins" are perfectly acceptable on the Exchanges and community. They have no clue what they're talking about and will soon destroy the trading of all coins. They think they're "super smart" with their "take it all now" retarded crack head mentality.

All of this will soon be gone if these people are not removed, banned and regulated. They will cause the regulation they don't want.

It's over guys. Just a matter of time.... these fucking hood rat crack heads from the ghetto ruined it all.

It will go up on the 15th again, don't be a retard

Lol, good altcoins are not a scam. Buying shitcoins like that only works in times of booms (ie. August) where every coin just decided to increase. 2018 might be good for these, but not now.

>he didn't set stop or identify the S&R trends

crypto trading will always be a meme

Just because you are a low IQ brainlet buying everything recommended to you doesnt mean everyone else is too

Also being added to a new exchange tonight at 11, so if you want to sell it will probably go up a little

ive seen this a few times where every alt is like -20 and -30% in the red, but holy shit now its reaching to where theyre -40 to -50%. truly horrifying

put it in a wallet not connected to internet and let it sit for a few years. you think bitcoin got to 14k overnight?

>not watching the macdh

OP, you're retarded.

Either you bought in early at a low price, in which case you're still up in both sats and fiat, and need to chill out while this BTC shit settles down.

Or, you bought in during a pump, which you appear to be claiming is easily predictable since everyone is a scammer and you can only ever lose. Which begs the question, why did you bother buying in?

Either you should have known better and got stung, or you don't know any better, meaning anything you have to say has no worth.

Sooo should I stay away from IOTA when it hits $3.00 a pop??!!

Nigga, IOTA at $3 is a fucking steal. It'll be back up to $4< by the end of the weekend, and Q1-2 next year could be very, very interesting.