Game Finder: Red Wizard needs Rifts badly Edition

Game Finder for all your finder and game needs.

Anyone wanna run Savage Rifts for me and maybe one or two friends? Any day any time

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1uj2Xm9GC8xkJiQDhL795wYiqeEGinKgkz8Ejc4bDYJw/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/66eus
app.roll20.net/users/184217/gloogle
pastebin.com/S3L8sWrP
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/53927/sengoku-pathfinder-the-war-of-dust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GM/Player
IMMA GM the SHIT out of this here MOTHERFUCKER!
>System
Bro we gonna use my custom-made homebrew system for this setting that I poured BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS into, bro!
docs.google.com/document/d/1uj2Xm9GC8xkJiQDhL795wYiqeEGinKgkz8Ejc4bDYJw/edit?usp=sharing
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Man, I am so fucking keen on this shit right here I just KNOW we'll work out a time no probs.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
We're gonna get all text up in this shit my man! Everyone gets their thinkin' time, I get to set the scene with prose as fuckin' purple as that Jessica Jones villain should be.
>Contact Info
discord.gg/66eus hit me up here, bro! Let's do this shit!
>Additional Notes
Mate we gonna play in a setting from a goddamn AWESOME setting that runs on LIGHTNING and FLOATING ROCKS. This shit got forests and shit with more horrible and terrifying creatures and plants than Tolkein's got names at the back of his books. You gonna play as bloody SKY KNIGHTS ready to go on their LIGHTNING CRUSADE, then shit gonna CRASH, you gonna CRAWL and DRAG yourselves and your crew back to civilization or DIE TRYING- assuming those freaky magic woods LET you die rather than turning you into horrible undead monstrosities like PIC ATTACHED.

>GM/Player
Player
>System
I'm not particular to the system. I'm looking to get into a Firefly-type deal. Flying around the galaxy/sector/system making deals and getting shot at. Something like Traveller, Stars Without Number, Star Wars FFG, GURPS Space, etc.
>Times Available
I'm pretty open.
>Method of Play
Any voice comms. Discord, Skype, Roll20, etc.
>Contact Info
discord: Pwnage_Incarnate#4688

Why

Because a contributor to a previous iteration of this thread topic suggested that recruitment posts riddled with apathy and disinterest failed to inspire recruitment enthusiasm and success.

>GM
>Mutants & Masterminds 3E
>Undecided time and day. Weekly play, GMT+1 evenings or day-time during the weekend.
>Discord + Roll20
>Discord: Gloogle#9106 Roll20: app.roll20.net/users/184217/gloogle
>Notes
Perhaps surprisingly I plan to use M&M for a non-superhero setting. A western fantasy setting where you play as the good guys sent out to take care of the great evil and save the world. The idea is still in its infancy, but I've got some friends ready to play and I'd like to have a group of people happy to play an epic tale about how they struggle against the great evil to save everything from the darkness.

Reposting from last thread

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder with some modified house rules
>Times available
Sundays at 6:00pm PST
>Method of Play
Roll20 for the game, skype and discord for communicating.
>Contact info
Fenrir#5335
>Additional Notes
One of our players left due to some work obligations, currently looking for one more member to join. We're only two sessions in so whoever's joining won't be too far behind. We started at level 5.
>Basic Info
pastebin.com/S3L8sWrP
Campaign is something of a more in-depth Mount & Blade, that'll hopefully evolve into something like Civ. There's political intrigue, economics, dungeon diving, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We got a plot time frame moving, pushing along the story, but otherwise it's fairly sandbox with how the players approach the plot.

>GM/Player
Players
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Evenings/Nights EST (GMT-4) around 8-9 PM, weekdays are good but Friday/Saturday is ideal
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype, IRC, Roll20, Discord, you name it we play it, though text only is heavily preferred!
>Contact Info
a_zombie_goast or IterationDrive on Skype
>Additional Notes
Looking for a Pathfinder campaign where we can submit a dual-application, we're Path of War friendly and generally open to anything and everything the DM might throw our way (we've got a preference for sandbox and more high-powered campaigns, though!)

>GM/Player
Player
>System
D&D 5e
>Times Available
Pretty flexible
>Method of Play
Voice, with whatever else the group uses.
>Contact Info
zairik64#6849

Where are the lewd groups

In several dedicated IRC and Discord rooms.

Go back to /trash/ erpfag.

o-oh

What if I have that thread open on another tab?

Yet there is a way to the lewd, if you dare to follow it.

>GM/Player
Player
>System
Ideally one of the WH40K TTRPG systems that lets me play as an Imperial Guardsman: Only War would be ideal, but I'm open to Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader too.
I'd also be willing to try out WHFRP, the Star Wars TTRPG or Shadowrun, although none of those are my top choice.
>Times Available
CET timezone (GMT+1) but aside from that I'm generally relatively available
>Method of Play
In-person would be amazing, if there are other anons who live in Geneva, but I'm more than willing to use Discord, Skype, Roll20, etc (with a personal preference for Roll20)
>Contact Info
discord: DHDragon#6209
email: [email protected]

>GM/Player
Player or GM
>System
Savage Rifts
>Times Available
I'm pretty open.
>Method of Play
Discord, Skype
>Contact Info