LINK

> No LINK thread on catalog
> LINK is tanking
Is this finally it?
Am I the last LINK hodler on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
discord.gg/cgnuTaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ATL right now
Go buy

No fuckin way. We wait for the price singularity, it will come back up after btc pump.

It was always just a joke,

Actually, all alts were always just a joke. Link was just the biggest one

My only hope is that when the BTC bullrun is over Link comes out with heavy news and takes advantage of the normie money.

But we all know that isn't how they operate.

>LINK
>news ever

lol you're in for a ride

BTC crash is coming right after BTC pump.
All alts gonna crash too.

My willingness to keep money in crypto is irrational. I went full Tertullian with this shit: I believe LINK will moon cos it is absurd

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

Any of you linkies want to buy a chainlink sticker? Haven't had a sale in days now and my etsy is getting lonely

Change it to REQ before you get REQt

not in real money its not

IRON HANDS, BABY

Jokes on you
I have the ultimate LINK/REQ combo

man that's entrepreneurial as fuck dude nice

Well, at least you lot aren't being a bunch of suicidal pink wowjaks like the rest of the Alt holders.
Good job marines. I see months of holding LINK has made men out of you. We have only one more fight and it is the big one. BTC may crash, or it may not. We are going to see dark days ahead. Remember, keep accumulating assets, your victory shall be all the sweeter for it.
This time next year you will be deciding which dining room in your new house you are going to be having Christmas dinner in and which garage you parked your Lambo in. This battle may not be over quickly marines, we may be stuck in the trenches until summer, but we shall prevail! It has happened before and it will happen again. victory comes to those with hands of iron and the patience of saints.
HODL!!!!

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY POO IN LOO

I have 5k Link and 0,15 BTC on binance. Should I buy more link now?

>Fiat
Never gonna make it

Nah. Some of us are holding to be ironic hipsters.

We only bought when everyone sold because it wasn't popular anymore. Who knows... Maybe in 20 years they'll be a collector of shit coins who wants to buy all the supply of the worlds worthless shit coins.

sick of hearing people bitch about alts dumping. if you bought alts without the intention of holding < 2 years you're doing it wrong. they're all overpriced, crash is to be expected. doesn't matter in the long run.

No idea. if bitcoin keeps skyrocketing up then no. If it doesn't then yes. You can work out that bit.

discord.gg/cgnuTaf
Vote for Link

Thx man.
Do you think shilling LINK with philosophy might succeed?
LINK whitepaper has given me some serious Wittgenstein feels too