Dragonball Quest #73

First thing's first, you need to make sure you're prepared for this. You reach into your gi and feel around for the Senzu Beans Korin sent up a few days ago. Removing your hand from the gi, you find that all three are accounted for. Goku should have his three as well, so you should be alright if things go South.

"Goku," you call to your friend riding on the cloud beside you.

He glances over. "Yeah?"

"How do you feel about this whole Piccolo thing?" you ask. "Think we can handle it?"

"Kami seemed nervous," Goku answers, looking ahead. "So this guy won't be a pushover. But, between the two of us, I'm sure we can handle it. Besides, Krillin, Tenshinhan and the others will be there to help."

He's probably right. Still, King Piccolo was a horrific monster and a deadly opponent. His son is definitely nobody to take lightly.

But, maybe you should let the mood become a bit more light. With a smirk toward your friend, you change the subject.

"Just so you know, I'm going to beat you in this tournament," you promise Goku.

"We'll see," Goku says, smirking back at you. "Anything's possible, I suppose."

>A. Someone's confident

>B. Ask how strong he thinks the others have gotten

>C. Tell him to check for his beans

>D. Ask if he's still wearing his weighted clothes

>E. Something else

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10950004
strawpoll.me/10950022
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl54J0XrQxU
youtu.be/tw9-c8ZmI78
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
youtube.com/watch?v=6FhmyWT-_0U
youtu.be/NqCsqSqr1Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rolled 17 (1d100)

Let's Rock, Fuckers

>>B. Ask how strong he thinks the others have gotten
>>C. Tell him to check for his beans

I miss the times when you ran double threads during Human Quest.

good times.

We had more people back then, threads filled faster, and the post limit was only 300

"How strong do you think the others have gotten?" you ask, looking forward again.

"Knowing Krillin, we'll have to watch out for him," Goku says, giving a fond chuckle at the mention of your mutual friend. "Tenshinhan and Yamcha will definitely have been training hard too."

Yeah, Yamcha's always had a one-track mind. He'll have been training his hardest. And Tenshinhan's pride won't have let him fall behind for long. And Krillin has always been neck-and-neck with you and Goku. He'll be worth watching.

But, back to business, you guess. You should probably make sure Goku has everything.

"You have your beans, right?"

He gives a nod. "Yep, all three."

"Still wearing your weighted clothes?"

"Yep, aren't you?"

You give him a nod. You're going to wear these as long as possible, or at least until the tournament starts. Kami told you and Goku that there would be non-weighted uniforms waiting for the two of you when you arrived, so you'll have those to switch into.

"So, Tofoo, are we still racing or what?" Goku asks.

>A. Yes

>B. Nah

>C. Something else

>B. Nah
Nice relaxing fly

>>B. Nah
These clouds go at the exact same speed Guko

strawpoll.me/10950004

>B. Nah

>>B. Nah
Our competition will be in the tournament. I want to save all my energy for that.

>B. Nah

>Tofoo winning
Cmon senpai y'all are dreamin

We may be the playable character but we aren't the protagonist.

But RNGesus might bless us.

Calling it now. Krillin beats Majunior and wins it all against Goku.

One more thing, strawpoll.me/10950022

RNGesus is a powerless fool, let the Goat God of the Dice bring us to victory!

We're not fucking up this time. We're going to swoop Bulma off her feet.

I swear to god if we don't finish this arc balls deep in rich girl pussy, we're doing it wrong.

>Suplexing isn't an option for best waifu

Nigga u dun fuckt up

"Yo, you can regenerate missing limbs, right?"
>I don't see how that's any business of yours. You'll be lucky to leave this ring with 1 working finger.
"DESTRUCTO SCATTERSHOT"
>Kianzwhat?

Suplexing is a way of life. You can not waifu suplexing, but you can suplex waifus.

Yeah, where's suplex chan?

But can waifus

suplex US?

Only a true waifu can.

"Nah," you tell him. "The clouds go the same speed, and we should save the competition for the tournament. For now, let's just enjoy the flight."

Your friend gives a nod. "Alright."

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Sl54J0XrQxU

The two of you have been above the clouds for three years, you want to see what's below them again.

Instructing the Dark Nimbus to go lower, you dip below the clouds and get a nice view of the ground below.

You're still in the land of Korin, with the massive tower stretching up behind you, disappearing from view far into the sky. In the forest below, you spot two figures running together. They stop, looking up at you and Goku as you pass over, giving a wave.

The two clouds continue carrying you and your friend far away, leaving the land of Korin behind. With time to spare, the two of you decide to enjoy the flight a bit, flying all over the place.

You fly over Sherman Priest's village, where Oolong's old palace seems to have been converted into a resort of some kind. The people below look happy, and free of the fear that your friend once put on them.

You pass the cold mountains where you met Suno and Eighter, and as you pass over Jingle Village, you can see Eighter and a red-haired young woman throwing snowballs at one another.

You pass West City, flying over Capsule Corp and spotting Mr. and Mrs. Briefs enjoying some tea outside.

They wave as you and Goku pass overhead, and you're pretty sure you hear the Mrs. call you and Goku down for snacks.

Goku starts diving down, until you grab him by the back of his gi and put him back on his Nimbus, continuing the journey.

You pass the strange mushroom forest, and what's left of Pilaf's Castle, then veer South, soon reaching the ocean, and spotting Kame House in the distance.

The two of you pass over it, waving to Turtle before heading for Papaya Island.

>Continued

Rolled 54, 46, 21, 100, 7, 96, 26, 83 = 433 (8d100)

Gettin' some low rolls out of the system

user....

I have literally never seen this type of thing not roll well

Rolled 40, 61, 40 = 141 (3d100)

Relax, the next 3 rolls are low as well

Rolled 22, 41, 1, 44, 6, 91, 73, 79, 11, 43 = 411 (10d100)

I'll get rid of the bad rolls for us

rolling for quints for Tofoo to win tournament

I see you know what you are doing.

so close....

Hey cool, we're coming up on 50m get.

I wonder if it'll be FATAL or Elf rape wat do or something equally epic.

Who /hyped/ it's the world tournament post your hype tracks guys

youtu.be/tw9-c8ZmI78

Rolled 17 (1d100)

>rolling to land like a badass

Soon, you see the glow of the city surrounding the tournament grounds, and you both ask to be dropped off a short walk from the tournament.

Hopping off your cloud, you look around, soaking in the feeling of being in a city for the first time in three years.

Of course, a lot of people are giving you odd looks, but you get that pretty much wherever you go. The sights, the sounds, the smells, you'd almost forgotten them, so you take the time to savor it before following Goku toward the registration area.

You wonder if your friends will recognize you two, especially Goku. Your friend shot up like a weed over the last three years, and considering he's wearing a hat and keeping his hair wrapped under a bandanna, not to mention the fact that he's wearing completely different clothes over his gi, you wonder if he's planning on making a joke of surprising them.

And you've grown since the last time you saw your friends too. This should be an interesting reunion.

It begins to rain, so you and Goku pull out the umbrellas Popo gave you.

"Can you sense Piccolo yet?" Goku asks.

>A. No, but he might just be hiding his energy

>B. No, but he'll be here

>C. No, but you should be careful, Piccolo might want to ambush you

>D. No, but you wouldn't worry, Piccolo wants to humiliate you both by winning at the tournament

>E. Something else

>>B. No, but he'll be here

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

True hype incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA

>>D. No, but you wouldn't worry, Piccolo wants to humiliate you both by winning at the tournament

>>B. No, but he'll be here

youtube.com/watch?v=6FhmyWT-_0U

>B. No, but he'll be here
>D. No, but you wouldn't worry, Piccolo wants to humiliate you both by winning at the tournament

I won't lie to you guys, my body is made of swords

youtu.be/NqCsqSqr1Jg

>>D. No, but you wouldn't worry, Piccolo wants to humiliate you both by winning at the tournament

One thing, Goku is stronger and faster than us, but due to our defensive training specialty, can we at least take a beating a bit better than him still? I certainly hope so considering it's our shtick.

basically we can endure harder and i think we are stronker with ki by a fair bit.
also we can electrocute people, so that would probably screw goku up something fierce if we had to fight him.

Fucking hell. Japan is exceeding the power of regular hair bands and going into a realm beyond regular hair metal.

You haven't felt anything, but then again, you haven't really been looking.

As the two of you continue toward the Tournament Grounds, you fall silent, clearing your mind and letting all outside distractions fade away. The city around you vanishes, Goku vanishes, the sound of rain hitting your umbrella vanishes, and you focus your mind entirely on searching for Piccolo's power.

"No," you finally tell your friend as you let yourself rejoin the world around you. "But, he'll be here."

"Yeah, he wouldn't miss the chance to get a crack at you," Goku agrees. "And I'd be lying if I said I don't want another chance at him."

Until the tournament begins, there should be no need to worry. Piccolo's quite arrogant, and he delights in causing despair. He'll want to defeat you and Goku in front of the world, in the ring.

Approaching the grounds, you can spot Master Roshi, dressed in a suit and standing under an Umbrella, accompanied by Oolong and Puar.

When you see who's with them, you do a double-take.

Launch, thankfully in her nice form, is wearing a red dress that shows off a lot considering the woman, or women that's wearing it. She looks great, and you wonder if she's trying to impress someone.

Bulma stands close to her, and she looks gorgeous. She's in a blue dress that hugs her curves very nicely, and shows off a good amount of leg. She has nice red lipstick and what looks like a new pair of earrings. You can also see that she's let her hair grow out in the past three years.

And with them is another girl that it takes you a second to recognize. If it weren't for the young man with the same piercing blue eyes standing beside her, you might not have recognized her.

Lazuli hasn't tried as hard to look good as Bulma clearly has, but she still looks fantastic. She wears a white t-shirt with a black jacket over it, matching gloves, a pearl necklace, and blue jeans.

Between the three of them, your heart's beating quite a bit faster.

>A. Ask Goku to pinch you

>B. Go say hello

>C. See if you can spot Krillin, Tenshinhan, or any of the others

>D. Go right over and register

>E. Something else

>tofoo, harem master

>D. Go right over and register
It's a secret to everyone

All of the above Som

>B. Go say hello
I want to run up and do one of those silly anime tropes where we pick someone up and spin them around in excitement. I suppose Bulma is most fitting

>B. Go say hello

>>B. Go say hello

Sure user. I'll let you have this. Supporting

>E. Something else
Let Goku go greet them. Watch in amusement.

Gonna need a few more anons to agree before I let this one happen

Also, if she doesn't immediately recognize you, you might get punched

I'll back this

It wouldn't do anything though, the punch that is

Well if we shout something like 'Bulma! It's so great to see you!' as we're running up then it should be fine.

I'm not another vote though. I'm just the original suggester

No don't. That may work in anime but SOM is super serious.

He killed an MC once for sneaking up behind someone for a fun surprise.

Thanks for the honesty

Bulma and the ladies have gag powers, you know this

Hell, in Super, Bulma gave Goku a nice uppercut, and he has god powers

That quest never existed

I suppose it's fine. Whatever moves the plot forward.

I would prefer we just great them normally but enthusiastically but without the lifting, i would prefer a lack of misunderstanding/awkward after reuniting with our friends for the first time in years.

After three years, you can barely contain your excitement at seeing your friends. You rush toward them as fast as you can, shouting a greeting in excitement.

At first, the only response you get is a bunch of confused looks, but as everyone takes a good look at your face, hair, and uniform, realization dawns on them, and you're treated to a lot of smiling faces.

"Tofoo, is that really you?" Bulma asks, looking at you almost in disbelief. "I barely recognized you."

>A. Pick her up, spin her around, and tell her how happy you are to see her

>B. Tell her she looks great

>C. Tell her that if she thinks you look different, she won't believe what she's about to see

>D. Tell everyone how happy you are to see them

>E. Something else

>>B. Tell her she looks great

>>A. Pick her up, spin her around, and tell her how happy you are to see her

Ok, time to get romantic with this.

Once again all of the above. I want it all, I want that anons spinning scene, I want everyone's reaction to Goku.

>B. Tell her she looks gorgeous

Well if so many don't want my spin around thing then I'll abandon it.

>E. Guess who the dude behind me is.

>C. Tell her that if she thinks you look different, she won't believe what she's about to see

THE TIME HAS COME GENTLEMEN!

TELL BULMA SHE'S PRETTY!

>>B. Tell her she looks great

>gorgeous
Oh you

Will support just to see Bulma blush

"It feels nice talking to more than the same three people for 3 years."

>D, ask Roshi if Jackie Chun is competing again this year

>D, tell Lapis and Lazuli you barely recognized them, ask if anyone's seen Krillin yet

>In this canon Krillin got tall too.

>>A. Pick her up, spin her around, and tell her how happy you are to see her
>>B. Tell her she looks pretty

Where's Oolong boys I want to brofist him.

That would be freaking amazing, but he won't do it.

>actually the weighted clothing stunted his growth another two inches

"You look great," you tell Bulma with a grin.

She blushes a bit, but gives you a laugh. "So do you."

Using one arm to lean her umbrella back, she steps forward and hugs you with her free arm, giving you a big smile.

"It's great to see you," you tell her, returning the smile before looking at everyone else. "It;s great to see all of you. Seriously, it feels nice talking to you guys again after three years of the the same three people."

"That would have driven me nuts," Oolong comments as Bulma steps back.

"It's been a long time," Roshi tells you. "Bulma's right; you were hard to recognize at first."

You can't help but laugh. "If you think I look different, try guessing who the guy behind me is."

"What do you mean?" Launch asks, looking at your friend, who's watched the whole exchange rather quietly.

Goku steps forward. "Bulma, Launch, Oolong, everyone, it's great to see you again."

"Wait, do we know you?" Bulma asks.

"Master Roshi, you're looking well," Goku tells the Turtle Hermit.

"Master?" Roshi repeats.

"Wait...that means...." Bulma gasps, her voice quivering as she realizes who she's speaking to.

The rain stops, and your friend closes his umbrella, removing his hat as well.

"G-Goku?" Bulma stammers.

Roshi stares at Goku intently as he reaches up, beginning to unwrap his bandanna.

"Of course it's me," Goku tells her. "Who else would it be?"

"Well, you can't blame us for not recognizing you right away," Launch tells him apologetically.

"Yeah, you were a shrimp the last time we all saw you," Lapis comments.

"Still haven't done anything with that hair, have you?" Lazuli asks disapprovingly as Goku removes his bandanna.

Goku laughs, his head.

>A. Tell Lapis and Lazuli you're surpised/glad they came

>B. Ask if anyone's seen Krillin or the others

>C. Tell Goku that the two of you should go register

>D. Something else

>A and B, then C

>C. Tell Goku that the two of you should go register

>>B. Ask if anyone's seen Krillin or the others

rubbing his head*

Sorry

>>A. Tell Lapis and Lazuli you're glad they came

Only glad