What does /tg think of raging heroes?

What does /tg think of raging heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ragingheroes.com/collections/fantasy/products/syl-iriah-spirit-of-the-woods-legendary-version
warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-open-day-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that if I ever want to run a Space Marine army as Sisters I will use their models.

I think the 'Lust Elves' are hilarious and every system should have them as a faction.

I'm kicking around the idea of using their not-SoB models for my SoB army. Because fuck $80 for 10 girls.

I use a lot of their Blood Vestals in a Dark Elf army. Theyre fantastic well detailed miniatures.

I'm glad you like them /tg. I've been working my ass off casting them. Lately things have been pretty stressful due to things I can't talk about (foundry stuff :p) has anyone had a problem with models being greasy? How difficult are they to assemble?

30% cool, 70% garbage.

super awesome models but god damn they take way too long to get available
when we've got GWs sisters of silence available this fall there will be way less need for sob alternatives...

Lot's of cool stuff, the deldar/delves and the pseudo-daemonettes are lovely and the some of the Iron Empire stuff isn't half bad. Kurganovas I don't care much for.
Similarily, the SoB knockoffs look aces and the slaaneshi elves are bound to be pretty cool, too. Shame for them to take forever and a day to release stuff. I kinda want to splurge on the SoBs, though I am *really* worried about monopose issues.

Their SoB are korean mmo stripper trash that barely fit the theme but are far enough from it to look rather out of place.

Their elves and slaaneshi are more useful.

Do they have their own rule system?

The models look great, but I have a hard time buying models without an attached game and have no wish to play with 40k's cluster fuck of a system.

>
I like them

>korean mmo stripper trash
Sold. Absolutely sold. Where's my wallet?

>This fall
Source?

Would love to have them. But the fuckers take so long finish their SoB models or their other models.

Trying to buy the yagas for my count as Inquisitor or acolyte psykers but noooo they won't respond.

>Matt.Kingsley
>... just to be 100% clear you're saying that plastic Sisters of Silence and Custodes will be in the next HH board game and not talking about FW producing resin ones to coincide with the release of Inferno, right?

>Sad Panda
>Yeah. Plastic. I have no idea what FW is planning.

About the date. I can't find it but I'm -very- sure he said this fall.

they are raging garbage

:P

>GWs sisters of silence available this fall there will be way less need for sob alternatives...
Lolno, none need 8+ SoB made by SJW

Wat?! Explain.

All GW new models made for 8+ rating and GW is full of SJW now, that's why new Warpriest is picrelated and DE witch was replaced by DE gay in new Warhammer Quest, let's admit it GW refusing to make attractive fmeale models because it can hurt their reputation.

The base SoBs are posable via ball joints, you should be fine

You are saying SJW painted a sand nigger priest? And so you are triggered? Mind giving more examples, because right now you sound butt hurt.

Also GW attractive female miniatures? Are you blind? Maybe the old metal deamons and that's about it.

>2 models define an entire company

You can't admit something that is wrong. And what's the problem with a black and a faggot here and there? Does it rustle your /pol/ jimmies?

You can always play HoR with their Sci-fi models and Kings of War with their fantasy models

More like they are pandering to 8 year olds rather than a small minority of fat chicks with neon colored hair. See the absence of blood in the Khorne Daemonkin Codex of all things.

>painted
>literally negroid skull
kek
models define an entire company
And the fact that GW releasing only sausage party models for the last 1-2 years.
>And what's the problem with a black and a faggot here and there?
No-no, nothing worng Ali (or Jamal I'am not good with english names).

>. See the absence of blood in the Khorne Daemonkin Codex of all things
You mean "generic evil colour"?

Had you seen Helbrecht skull? GW can't into faces or heads let alone female bodies.

You are pretty much triggered.

>Sausage party
Uh?

But then again, you can keep spouting memes and cry boogeymen, the fact that GW has never been bothered by SJW and never will be is proof enough that you're full of shit.

>GW can't into faces or heads let alone female bodies.
They had the same tools as CB, so I am sure the guy who sculpted new warpriest wanted to make black dude.

>Uh?
All new models are different versions of battle brothers.

And what is that supposed to entail? Apart from GW being lazy.

Nothing wrong with a black priest dude. Hell, out of the 4 or 5 priests I had at my local church, the ones from Africa are always the most entertaining. I can definitely see a devout black dude bashing skulls and praising Sigmar.

>And what is that supposed to entail?
GW refuses from womans sexual objefication.

>ignore Helbrecht nigger head
Yah right. Triggerkin

Of course nothing wrong.

But that's wrong. Have you seen Alarielle?

And pretty much everyone refuses to sexualise women now. That's just bad PR waiting to happen. What would even be the point? Apart from elves female that are always in skimpy outfits, there's no reason to do this.

1) Old model
2) different jaw structure (feels good to be anthropologist).

Sand niggers and African niggers all over Europe when musulman Zerg Europe.

You really are retarded. Much retarded when a racist person has to explain why a random painted nigger is not SJW plot twist.

>No sexually objectified womens
>Must be SJW boogeymen
>Totally not all the recent releases having little to do with such individuals
>Those that do actually have sexual-appeal female models
>Letting your real-life views take precedence over internal consistency of a fantasy setting

Wew lad, did /pol/ kick you out or something?

The issue is there isn't a standard not!-guard squad that doesn't look like an action movie washout. The one thing I like about victoria minitures and brother-vinni is the fact that there are actual red shirt troops to supplement gw's all male guardsmen.

English isn't your first language, is it?

>aos has a token black guy
>it must be the sjw boogeyman

He still proved him wrong though.

>fanatsy settings shouldn't have attractive woman
>black people should replace whites in fantasy settings
Mr. American, please

>They had the same tools as CB

But not the same talent.

Also go back to /pol/.

>Putting words in other's mouths to support your own argument

Once again, did /pol/ kick you out? They're usually quite competent at arguing their case.

>Have you seen Alarielle?
Yep and it's borring and asexual rip-off Raging heroes model: ragingheroes.com/collections/fantasy/products/syl-iriah-spirit-of-the-woods-legendary-version
(which was inspired by french artist).
>And pretty much everyone refuses to sexualise women now.
AHAHAHAHAHA! Only GW and FFG (who actually producing spaceships)

GW make plenty of female sculpts that are meant to be sexy. They're just really shit at getting it right.

That said, I don't need some Kingdom Death shit in my games, and you shouldn't either. That bullshit is for children who literally cannot get their hands on real tits.

>releasing super niche, HH only, models into a Battle of Calth style box after expectations were set pretty hard by the first one as a board game that gave a good amount of multipurpose models.

> Not just releasing a bunch of Mk2 and Mk3 units in plastics with a Contemptor armed with different options then the last set to draw more mass purchases in by the Space Marine crowd and instead filling it with units only a few players will really care about and that have zero 40k relevancy at the expense of more marines, taking away the idea that its an only value and making the customer now have a reason to consider not buying it, because a few units will be pointless to them.

Damn, GW, way to ruin a perfectly good thing again. If they did this it would do nothing but hurt sales. BoC sould like wildfire because it was such a disgusting "duh" purchase. Literally any Space marine player could buy it and use every model in the kit for something. The minuite you add shit that is only Forgeworld rules, and really niche even in that game, you start giving those hordes of players the momentary doubt that maybe they aren't worth the investment.

If they are full units and not just independent characters thrown in GW is shooting themselves in the foot heavily,

>spending money on toy soldiers
>calling someone a children

So they won? Had to do the language trick?

>implying GW needs to rip-off an obscure miniatures store that exists to make rip-off of their stuff

Please, I don't even like the Alarielle model, I think all the AoS designs are dogshit, but the only thing it has in common with that thing you linked is that they both kinda sorta look like faeries.

So every female model standing with her legs wide apart are inspired by said model I guess?
You're just grasping at straws here. Next you're going to tell me the massive breasts and thick thighs are asexual as well?

>>implying GW needs to rip-off an obscure miniatures store that exists to make rip-off of their stuff
Yeah sure, that's why a lot of their Khorne dudes from ET and AoS looks liek was riped off from Ledroit concepts for HoMMV

Other way round, mate.

Khorne aesthetics predate Heroes of Might and Magic by quite a few years.

Yeah that's why this concept have nothing from vikings and was released years before AoS

Yeah, I find it weird as well. Especially when those models could be sold for obscene amounts of money by FW, even more so since their armor is supposed to be really intricate and detailed, and therefore more likely to be done in resin.

You're a true idiot.

The HoMM design is influenced by old Khorne chaos stuff prior to AoS. WHFB invented that look a long time ago.

Reminder that this is first shitcast shown with bare face.

>The HoMM design is influenced by old Khorne chaos stuff prior to AoS. WHFB invented that look a long time ago.
>Warhammer invented everything
kek

Wait, this is photoshop it should be photoshop.

I like sexy minis and the detail is very nice as well

warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-open-day-2016/
BLACKED

WHFB predates Black Moon Chronicles by six years, retard.

>by six years,
You mean 1st WHFB edition with dwarf wizards?

>warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-open-day-2016/

...Are you implying that 1st Ed didn't have chaos warriors?

This is not SJW bs. It is much worse, my brothers.
Those GDI lapdogs at GW just ripped off Prelate Marcion! Kane have mercy on us...

>WHFB died for this

Some nice minis. Don't have any army I'd want to use them for currently, but I'm still considering getting a few just to paint.

meanwhile in Human Sphere

>...Are you implying that 1st Ed didn't have chaos warriors?
Well yes, because for some reasons you said
>WHFB predates Black Moon Chronicles by six years,

>comparing GW's stuff to Infinity

Come on, don't go for the low hanging fruit.

Well Ithought it will be fair to comprare with 2 edition Infinity

Mate, the 1st Ed rulebook had a chaos warrior on the cover.

Than show him please.

God damn infinity makes cool models, I just wish they had more variety between armies. My pan O and nomads all look the same just cause I painted them both red.

PanO and Nomads are pretty different bro.

The standard armor for PanO is pretty distinctive, for one, and none of the Nomads have it.

>dat lion motive

Nope. If you remember, the first storm cast we saw with flesh was the one with the trumpet, and his chin and lips were white.
That, and arts that clearly show that it's a white guy underneath when looking at the eyes.

As for this one, I'd wager it's to make the skin pop out a lot more. White skin on gold is meh at best. And this one doesn't even have african features.
All in all, chill the fuck out.

Maybe I dont have the eye for it, but to me it all just looks like halo-esk generic space armour. Which granted looks awesome, but they still look like they are on the same team. I guess you need different species to really make them stand apart like the humans and covenant or space marines and elder or something.

>That, and arts that clearly show that it's a white guy underneath when looking at the eyes.
It's golden mask.
>As for this one, I'd wager it's to make the skin pop out a lot more. White skin on gold is meh at best. And this one doesn't even have african features.
>All in all, chill the fuck out.
>literally Damage control

That's a golden mask? user, you need to get your eyesight checked, or learn to look up stuff before spouting bullshit. GW was the one saying it was a special unit because "look it has skin showing!"

Even if I was doing damage control, what would be the problem? Oh no, a black guy in a tabletop game, how dare GW fors such a thing!

Seriously man, go back to /pol/ with your shitposting.

Woopsie, forgot the oic for my lovely nazi friend.

Firstly, the design ethos is pretty dissimilar to Halo.

Secondly, can you really say that these two factions look the same? Or even remotely similar?

>That's a golden mask?
Yep here monolithic golden mask.
>Oh no, a black guy in a tabletop game
>white model was replaced by black
>first posterboy with open face is black
>attractive female model replaced by gay
>GW refuses even paint attractive womans
>not SJW
Wow so it's first Bodypositive Space Marine?

Note how even compared to the Yu Jing troops on the left of that image, who are more similar than the Haqqislam ones due to being more advanced, the armour and helmet designs of these PanO guys is instantly recognizable.

Their torso plating is segmented in a totally different manner, their helmets designed to have a completely dissimilar silhouette. And there's absolutely no way you could ever confuse the Terracotta or the Hsien for one of these guys - you could differentiate them purely by outline.

I agree. With tgg1 we had a few poses that I really enjoyed. Tgg2 has a some that I really like but most are just standing around. I don't have any say in the sculpting or that would change. Some of the troopers can be reposed but the heroines are mostly static. It's a shame because Ardanna could have been bad ass

And behind the golden mask you can clearly see a white face.

Look at the chin you fucking autist. It's a white guy.

>And behind the golden mask you can clearly see a white face.
Where?
>Look at the chin you fucking autist
And I see part of golden mask-helmet

>tumblr
>muh diversity
kek

Now we move on to Nomads, which are generally going to be more lightly armored and ramshackle. Note how the clean lines on the PanO and Yu Jing stuff is replaced by aesthetics that look almost thrown together, with hard edges and ruffled fabrics. Note the asymmetry, which you don't see at all on the more technologically advanced designs.

Hell, note the creepy-ass mask.

You can see major differences in the Brigada in the background, too. Compare it to any PanO heavy infantry and you'll notice far rougher edges and much more exposed machinery.

Then you have ALEPH stuff, which is incredibly distinct from everything else.

I don't really think I need to keep going at this point. The myth that all factions look the same in Infinity is just that - a myth.

Here man, if you can't discern beige from gold, I'm sorry for you.

Ha, I never noticed it was from tumblr. Got the pic from google images. I'll admit that the coincidence is funny.

>Here man, if you can't discern beige from gold, I'm sorry for you.
Nice maneuver, but how this model related with ???
Also, face is still closed, so deal with it first posterboy your first wargame is black.

The pic I posted was meant to convey the fact that, in this art, we could see that Stormcasts were white. Trumpet guy is also white, wether you accept it or not.

So no, the first bareheaded Stormcast is not black. And even if he was, what would be the problem, Oh my dear /pol/ friend?

>in this art, we could see that Stormcasts were white.
But where? All his body covered by WoW PvP set.
>Trumpet guy is also white,
Or he have white tatoo on his chin like in african tribes.
>So no, the first bareheaded Stormcast is not black.
Nope EVEN if he is white his face still closed by helm.
>le /pol/ boogeyman mem

That guy is based.

Jesus fucking christ man, I give you proof, and you refuse to accept it. I can't do much more than that.

>muh SJW boogeymen
See, I can spout memes too.