Also god art thread

Exalted.

GURPS

Godbound, Mythender

Mutants and Masterminds

I suppose GURPS could work if you use the scaling options from Supers

Anima

Heroes & Hydras

Holy SHIT that system is a heartbreaker. Damn. I think I'd rather try to parse Nobilis again than play that.

Oh. Nobilis, OP. Though it's... kind of confusing, and has lots of fluff in the way of the mechanics.

Wild Talents

The God of War tabletop game.

Anima. System has rules for just how god-like you want to go.

explain further

Immortal's Handbook

Want to play a godlike character? Exalted is perfect, and Mutants and Masterminds on high power levels should suffice.

Do you want to play an actual god? I heard Nobilis is good. I can only speak about New Gods of Manking,which is kinda good when related to divine powers, but managing faith and worshippers can get problematic, and the game's background is simply ugly.

What. What? WHAT!? This is a thing!?

Question. Why is it that whenever you hand a player godlike power, he instantly turns into a thin-skinned, sex-obsessed cuntwaffle regardless of previous characterization? Every "god game" rapidly and inevitably devolves into the worst of the Greek pantheon, it seems.

The Greeks knew what's what.

>I heard Nobilis is good.

Has anyone ever tried to use the Nobilis setting with actual rules? I kinda like it but no dice turns off my playgroup.

Power corrupts. They're just roleplaying a normal man becoming absolutely corrupted by absolute power.

Absolute power simply erases any kind of moral restraint. Without fear of consequences, there are no boundaries. Maybe over time those tendencies would end, but only fear of an even more powerful god could keep a god in check since the beginning.