CYOA General

CYOA Thread

Pasta: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous Thread: Old one's about do die, preemptively made a new one.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/3sMVjkf.png
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I finally finished the page one. I can't do any better as it's white. I also added more boxes so it should be okay now. Time to start page 2.

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

>implying
what are heterosexual females?

Don't be silly user, girls aren't allowed on here.

Really makes me think

Also why do all handsome anime men look like frogs?

Waifu quest best quest

I have no idea, in which ways do they look like frogs ?

>females

Nobody cares.

On the one hand, Waifu Quest does seem pretty comfy. On the other hand, Actual Wizard Quest offers all kinds of UNLIMITED POWER. On the other OTHER hand, Beauty Quest is also neat.

The other background was easier to read by far.

The blue one? I know, sorry. The pink one looks comfier so there's that

14/28 points spent so far trying to make myself. Though I'm not sure if my hair qualifies as wavy - if not, bump it up to 16. And since there's no hazel eyes option, I currently have no eyes. If it costs 2-3 points, bump my points spent up to 16-19/28.
I'm glad I cost so many points!

Comfy is irrelevant if it can't be read. Sorry.

what happened to the living with an incubus cyoa from the last thread?

Still being worked on, last I heard.

I will adjust points once i'm done with everything, this is just to give an idea.
>there's no hazel option
If i start adding every single shade of color i might aswell just make a new CYOA based on eyes colors.
You should either pick brown or green. and imagine it's hazel

>if it can't be read
The police's size is neither tiny or big and reading shaded white on grey is easy.
Might consider passing eyes exams if you have problems reading it. Not even trying to be a cunt, my eyes are fucked up and i can easily read it

The person is working on the 5th and 6th page.

Sorry to drag in posts from the last thread. I'll delete it/stop if you tell me to.
I mean how will you justify it from the CYOA's standpoint. Where will it fit in?
Picking your classmates makes sense because you met through class. How did you meet the older girl, when do you spend time together?
I can turn "personal tutor" into an older student no problem. And maybe change the classmates page to "schoolmates" or something. But I need a sensible hook.
Of course not. Just don't spam every thread about "where's the author, when are you finishing this" etc. like that one guy does with the Virtue cyoa remake.
Basically, if I don't respond to you, don't keep asking.

>If i start adding every single shade of color i might aswell just make a new CYOA based on eyes colors.
There aren't that many eye colors. There's, like, what. Five? Six if you include albinos?

I just finished. Now I need to re-read over it, edit some minor shit then I'll post it tomorrow.

RomanAnon said he had a surprise. Whatever happened with that?

There are 12 MAIN colors, you can pick up any color from there ones but i understand. I'll add an option to mix colors

DLC

you are a god

I'm talking about real life.

Oh, ok. Don't worry anyway, like i told you i'll put an option to mix colors. All free, no sheckles needed.
Anything else i should change to improve the options?

>just pick green/brown
I know, it's what I'll do when you're done. I'm just 'aving a giggle.

Posting my favorite, haven't seen this for a long time!

Anyone have the new version?

OP, being the faggot that he is, posted the old version.

Is this a meme now?

are you a meme now?

C
coz no one ever picks C

A for spAce

I know you do that to be a dick but the second option with C is serious writefag material. The second option or C can go together with most of anything if you actually try. Not them though.

I don't know how to respond to that

Fucker I have bad eyesight you asshole that's why i'm telling you your goddamn cyoa isn't readable. Jerk.

Ignoring this and other similar 'joke' CYOAs, and
E because why not? Next cyoa with x3 points plus randomness involved.

I'm with that user, even if my eye's aren't that bad. Glad your cyoa is a subject I have no interest in.

Nope just another shitposter among a pile of shitposters

Is the Shared world still open for newcomers? Pic related, its 'me'.

Mer-kelAnon

Working man

Mental 23
Genius 10
Memory 3
Commander 5
Map Maker 5

Physical 68
Strength and speed 12 points
Reflexes 8 points
Impervious 16 points
Regeneration 9 points
Endurance 8 points
Super Senses 4 points
Temperature 9 points
Born in the water 2 points

Supernatural 50
Telepathy Major 10 points
Earthdancing Major 10 points
Defiling Major 10 points
Shapeshifting Major 10 points
Master of Motion 10 points

Descendants 39
ALL 8
3 S&S
3 Impervious
2 Disease resistance

Great Descendants 31
2 Immunity
2 Born in the Water
8 Impervious 2
12 Strength and Speed 3
2 Genius 1
5 Commander

Drawbacks
Shared world 20
Beastfoe +15
Tower of Babel +15
Rage +5
Dust in my mouth +5

Quests:
Dark god
Technophobe

Born as the ugliest child in the ugliest family in the village, Mer-kelAnon grew up shunned by society. As s/he/it grew older, it was realized that the villagers had more reason to despise the ugly little child than just a hideous visage. Sickness began to spread around it, the earth shook and the child seemed to be able to change its limbs to otherworldly features. When the villagers came with the pitchforks, Mer-kelAnon fled, swearing to punish the humans for driving Mer-kelAnon away. It sought refuge in one of the deepest caverns in the world (pic related) and feeding off of fishes in the Black sea, it plots its revenge on the upper world. Using Earthdancing magic to tunnel out yet deeper passages, corridors and treacherous dead ends for all who dares come on a visit, it secures its domain, not planning on leaving itself for a long time , save for rare expeditions to gather food aswell as women to start its own dynasty, knowing its descendants will be strong and powerful enough to challenge all of humanity.

If someone dared to challenge Mer-kelAnon on its hometurf, they would first have to traverse the dangerous depth of the cavern, where the stench of death from Defiling magic fills the air of poor quality. Deep down total darkness exists, and without bringing light sources, not even being able to 'see in the dark' would help, as theres simply no light to reflect into the eyes. Instead extrahuman senses such as sonar/echolocation will have to guide the brave, poor soul venturing down. In combat Mer-kelAnon makes use of its speed and maneuverability in water to stay out of reach of its enemy, and using Shapeshifting to for limbs into needlepoint spears intented to focus all its strength into a very small surface area and penetrate quickly and deeply before pulling back. If melee combat is not an option, it plans to simply collapse the cavern walls and crush its enemy with the great weight of the rock above, while itself flees through an escape tunnel.

Was a 3rd page ever made for this one. The second page alludes to another page but I don't know where it is if it exists.

As for it being hard to see, it actually is depending on your monitor too. The issue is that everything light and white so everything is bright like looking at the sun. To try and help with that, if you're using photoshop, click on the layer that has your blending options. The one that gives your text a shadow? If you click on the drop shadow option it should give you more options. Change the distance to 0 and the spread all the way up. This will at least make your text pop out some. If you still want a dreamy, faded look, try changing the shadow from black to a darker pastel color or greyer pastel.

Do the same with each of your pictures so it gives them a border that doesn't blend inot with the background as much.

Or if you've already hit save and merged all your layers, fuck it and make the next page. I know the look you're trying to get and it is pretty, but it truly is hard to look at because of those reasons mentioned.

B

A and C are both interesting, I'll choose A though.

For some reason my brain read this in arnold schwarzenegger's voice.
I can't stop laughing.

We've had worse.

You mean like that trap/scat cyoa, I still don't get why anyone would make that.
what has been seen cannot be unseen

Exactly

Clear your mind

>this post
My sides are gone. While we're at it i might aswell trigger you a little more.
There are only two genders

I'll try this, thank you very much

> trap/scat cyoa

U w0t

Can everyone read on it now or is it still too bright?

AAAAAAAAAHHHH MY EYES

Passing this one by as doesn't fit the requirements of E, waiting for next CYOA still. Ignoring jokes and incompatible ones.

text vs background = awful.

I'll read it when i can read it.

better but still needs improvement. No exaggeration, it is painful on the eyes.

Alright, thanks. Glad i posted it, i was going to do the same mistake for the page 2

Idk what happened to Romananon and surprise.

Shared world died. Coyote got bored of rping with me because I was taking to long to respond. Idk why everyone else quit.

>Idk why everyone else quit.
Not sure either. Some fun stuff was happening..

Pretty sure it was never finished.

I'd like to type up a story about Sitmut's adventures. But I don't see how since it ended so abruptly. Sitmut and Coyote never had their final showdown;_;

Maybe if you turned on the lights in your Moms basement you wouldn't have this problem

It should be a thousand times better now, right?
Didn't think it'd be so time consuming

Why not switch the background and foreground colors? Use the lighter one for th e background, and the darker one for the info boxes. That would make the white text pop more while not forcing you to darken the whole thing.

Never before have I felt such a mixture of disgust and scientific curiosity

What happened to Sockmeister? Wasn't he going to make a fairy/werewolf edition of vampire king?

Can't force myself to keep making my CYOA because of laziness.

But, at the same time, I'm bored to death and have nothing else to do.

But I will go and do it for you guys, because I want you to be happy.

maybe a reboot in a new world?

The knowledge that you're suffering for me helps me sleep at night.

what kind of CYOA?

I swear on me mum this is the last time i change the colors

I'm sending you positive vibes.

This is fine.

Ignore the colours for now. Don't waste time and energy on something that can easily be fixed later.

This is already better anyway.

If this version is fine i won't be changing it anymore.
It's better for me to know what's wrong on the page 1 now to avoid doing the same mistakes later

Does anyone have the one where you die and come back to life with special coins that you can spend on various stuff? Like hush money from angels or something?

This is fine. Is there any reason you removed the blind husbando option. Yes, it's my fetish.

Role Reversal all day.

I will bring it back later with a proper use, removed it for now because it has nothing to do with eye color

Somebody should edit this so she shoots lasers out of her hands.

kk woman ;))

This nigga right here

too bad in this universe i can't feel at home on the internet

i.imgur.com/3sMVjkf.png Meant this.

Thanks, I think I'm feeling better now.

The one that wasn't saved by anyone in the pastebin. I already released it at the end of the month, but apparently it wasn't good enough. It's about ruling a pseudo-Russian principality. So now I'm sitting on my ass, rebalancing it and adding more stuff (making everything even MORE complicated).

if I may give an opinion would you mind changing the portrait of the posible waife that gives you bonuses to buy magic creatures?

omg how dare u!!!

Dis jaggernaut gonna grant the next cyoa with the power of meta A as he hold alof his magic drinking glass
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk

>Handsome
>looks like a frog

I think those things are mutually exclusive

>your image
Shouldn't his parents be dead then?

Posting this because I'm sure there are some newfags in here that haven't made their Galatea yet.

If I find a replacement - sure.

thanks! I will see if I find something!