UNCONFIRMED FEARMONGERING THREAD

It was 150,000 not so long ago. It's only getting bigger.
At 3.5 per second the network cant keep up.

Is this Operation Dragonkill?
Is it just the normies?

how long till everyone FREAKS THE FUCK OUT

When people realise it will only get stronger

No one gives a shit. The speculative momentum is too strong, Segwit is about to be implemented, LN is about to be implemented.

It's almost as if the technology behind it is irrelevant and the only thing people care about is muh moon. Enjoy your tulips. Sold at 15k

What percentage of people buying bitcoin even ever send the coins? Most normies probably buy it and leave it on the site they buy it on and look at the USD value go up.

Transaction fees seem to mainly effect people trying to buy things, move low amounts of money, and whatnot.

Its really becoming impossible to do business in crypto.

>4870407
You don't ever deserve a you, shill.
I'd tell you to enjoy your crash but I'm sure pajeets don't even own a full btc.

SEE IT COMING IN THE AIR....

You just knew Phil fucking Collins crossed my mind yesterday

Bought 100k

So what happens with the Unconfirmed anyway?
Doesn't it eventually just gpo back to your wallet where you can resend it with a larger fee?

Also segwit is not fully implemented with most wallets exchanges.
You will notice fees have not gone up all that much during this YUGE bullrun.
And that is with only partial Segwit implementation.
This stuff will sort itself out quickly in the coming two months.
and fees will drop to sub $1

>fees will drop to sub $1

yeah but it can take like 2 weeks for it to be dropped.

If you get unlucky you literally cant touch your money for two weeks.

Pretty nerveracking desu

It's not even operation dragonkill. It's just that difficulty adjusted up 17% or so and before that it was at an equilibrium at around 20k-40k unconfirmed transactions. Now blocks take 17% longer to complete and that means even if there was just the same amount of transactions as before, unconfirmed transactions would increase by around 17% of every transaction attempted because it because it was in equilibrium before this.

Now, currently there is probably more transactions than before the difficulty adjustment because people are rushing their BTC to exchanges to sell the moment they smell a correction or flash crash.

If Just 1 of the big miners just stopped mining BTC, unconfirmed transactions would skyrocket way faster.

If all BCH aligned miners and pool owners switch off BTC, that is, more than 75% of the hash power, expect that 200k to hit 400k within 4-6 hours (slushpool is the only significant hash provider that is pro-BTC).

The big players on the BCH side can freeze the BTC chain any time they want, but they haven't. I won't bother airing speculations as to why in this thread.

just bought some.

i want a lambo

>I won't bother airing speculations as to why in this thread.
please do, im holding some BCH and i have no idea why other than it mooned twice before and it will do it again.

Yes please speculate

I'm dumb when it comes to bitcoin but wouldn't more people mining make transactions go faster?

Even with this many unconfirmed transactions people mining with home rigs wouldn't make any money?

the more btc goes up the more power it takes to mine them as supply is limited, electricity costs for mining is a bitch.

They are probably going to time it with the opening of BTC futures.

>institutions open huge shorts and dump everything they've accumulated in the past 2 months
>price drops
>everyone wants out
>transactions already congested and get even worse
>suddenly all the hash power leaves btc, unconfirmed transactions skyrocket

Ah I thought miners were also paid with the fees spent on each transaction.

they are but the higher btc rises and amount decreases so does the difficulty in mining it, hence why i recommend putting some money into BCH, from a miners point of view it works for them, mine BTC and collect profits, network gets conjested due to bullruns, put their BTC into BCH pumping the price while switching over to mining BCH with a less difficult hashrate and collect even more profit.

If BCH is chinese, wouldn't operation dragonslayer destroy it??

It's started goyim we're dropping to 12k.

its because they don't want to crash bitcoin, they want bitcoin cash to reach price parity. this way they control hash power of 2 extremely expensive coins

BTC is the dragon.

THE MEMPOOL IS GOLD

thanks, faggot... obviously you don't get it, fucking retard

tbf your joke was pleb tier.