Just bought Litecoin

Just bought 12 LTC at $97 USD each. How fucked am I? Normies are flooding crypto and Normiebase is where most go, so it should be good yet.. I hope

Damn dude, I just bought 15 today too.

I'm not listening to any of these memelords, I'm not buying any other coin I'm just going to sit on my litecoin.

But maybe we were the normies all along flocking to litecoin too late.

It only makes sense there will be a migration too when people figure out LTC is 400% faster.

Bumping, I share the same thoughts as you two. LTC holders are starting to shill it on youtube as a more stable, faster alternatives.
What exchange are you two using?

Coinsquare because canuck

OP is right, the normies will flock to the main exchanges that offer ETC/LTC/BTC - LTC will have the most appeal soon enough simply given BTC's cost and LTC will seem like the next train leaving the station.

All things considered even if it goes to 0 tomorrow I can eat the loss - I could not eat the psychological loss of having LTC going to the moon and me missing that flight

>be me
>late 2013
>stumble across article about litecoin
>see its $2 each
>think "I should buy some of this"
>don't buy
>6 months later $50 each

>3 weeks ago
>see bitcoin is 8K each
>laugh at the idiots who would buy into it at that price
>15k now

>2010
>faucets giving out bitcoin like candy
>neat concept
>format and don't bother saving wallet
I will not let this happen again.

I'm still good, I mined a bunch of shit it 2014 and then never sold it after the gox crash... now I'm sitting on 50k worth

Stop looking at Bitcoin! It's a scam! Traditional banks are superior. Look at their generous 0.5% interest on savings accounts. Maybe you'd care for an upside down mortgage? Credit card with 15% APR? Don't worry that the IRS can seize your account at any time, it rarely happens.
16 replies 50 retweets 215 likes

>mfw people open a savings account with a bank instead of investing directly in a bank

>today
>see btc is $19k
>think it’s going to $30k by EOD
>spend $900

Stop looking at Bitcoin! It's a scam! Traditional banks are superior. Look at their generous 0.5% interest on savings accounts. Maybe you'd care for an upside down mortgage? Credit card with 15% APR? Don't worry that the IRS can seize your account at any time, it rarely happens.

>bought 0.11 bitcoins for 1k
>it goes up to 1.5k
>get cold feet and sell
>buy in again 0.075 for 1k
>get cold feet and sell for 1.5k

>tfw am a pussy

>buys x
>shills x, calls naysayers shills
>sells x
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>1st of january 2018
>see bitcoin was at 15k a month ago
>laugh at idiots buying into it at that price
>25k now

We can only hope

this is what i did as well. im poor tho but ive got all my money in 8 ltc.

I see potential in LTC to catch BTC runoff when (if) the purge begins--the fact that LTC and ETH are the only other coins traded on Coinbase is significant. LTC is capped at 84M coins, BTC is capped at 21M. LTE costs around $100, BTC costs around $17K. That means that if LTC was selling for as much at BTC relative to the total amount of coins there will ever be of each, LTC would currently cost over $4K. So if LTC gains even one tenth of the popularity of BTC, buying at $100 would be a pretty significant discount.
Or just buy BTC and profit $$$

yea i think a lot of us are banking on normiebase LTC boom since it's affordable to newcomers