>She gets sent free MTG cards all the time
>She keeps them in a press unopened and never uses them
>tfw you will never have this luxurious life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk2erZ2OqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Literally who gives a shit.

You seem to have gotten lost on your way to the e-celeb and twitter drama board. here, let me help you.

Why would Veeky Forums care, other than it being a shit ccg?

>she

>mtg
>lizard faced woman
Why would anyone care about either of these things

MTG is becoming cancerous anyway.
She's welcome to those tumours.

Random Youtube persona. Participated in couple indie projects and raised to fame because her vagina is something she was born with rather than re-stitched remnants of maimed penis as usual for this sort of people.
As for how popular she is? She charges like $5000 a weekend (plus traffic and accommodation) and there's people hiring. So not quite a real celebrity, but well above any common bitch.

She's the creator of Spellslingers a Magic The Gathering show and Critical Role

/thread.

So, why should we care?

Apparently she does play the game sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk2erZ2OqM

I honestly could not finish that video.

I'm proud of you /tg

>I have a lot of experience
>I play the computer the game a lot
Which game? MTGO? Duels? Magic Origins? Cockatrice/OCTGN/whatever else that's technically illegal?

>Di-MEER
Fuck you

Literally who cares? She an get all the magic cards she wants, I'd much rather have a reasonable looking face than whatever the fuck is going on there, with free magic cards.

Today on this thread:
People who say they dont care but give enough shit to post

>Di-MEER
What?

Americans

She takes each unopened booster and rubs it against her quivering red peach until it's wet and then she clenches it between her garlic press until it's aroma fills the air. She blogs softly then, her posts betraying her deep, soulful admiration for MtG, and she arches her back, her cooking filling the room with its aroma and she curls her hair thinking about you and the length of your stupid posts on Veeky Forums and she sighs, knowing there's not enough rope in the world to get fat shitheads like you to stop farting at the FLGS when the gameroom is full.

why did you bump the thread you fucking retard.

>37
>unmarried
>childless
>Net Worth under 1 million

She sacrificed happiness to be an F-lister and part of a culture she openly despises.

Give her some Magic cards. It's the least you can do.

Who gives a fuck about a dying game and a dying literally who.

The editing on those videos is great but the content is so garbage.

>Literally who gives a shit.

Presumably you, judging by your quick, automatic, and strident response.

I dont care about Felicia day but i really want a collection of every magic card in a big ass glass case in the mansion I dont have

>being attracted to camels

how did everyone responding this fail to give a fucking name. like are you kidding me with this shit?