Internet of People

Internet of People

elaborate

He speaks of the puppets.

looks good user just bought 100k shares

its a shitcoin dont get me wrong but i buy in about 10% of my portfolio in the dips, i always goes 30-40% every week or so, pnd groups love this coin, just set your sell orders after you buy, free money

If you are not going to buy MUSICOIN you must be retarded.

stop shilling this

it's not going to pump

im sorry you bought at 150

This user gets it

It's disappointing how much people complain about being poor in Veeky Forums and then they just ignore honest advices.

It's the same people that missed XLM at 300 and Decentraland at 100

They'll just FOMO in at 500 and then complain about bags later

Has nothing to do with the internet of things. It is a weird swiss company that wants to have everybody's social media databased so they can send you targeted advertising and businesses can pay with IOP for the privilege of doing so and you receive IOP for viewing the ads. It is some kind of fucked up Orwellian marketing shit that nobody in their right mind should invest in but that may become popular because people think it is the same as the internet of things which to be quite honest is equally diabolical if not more so.

Don't worry user, let's just laugh at them while they beg with sharpie in poo.

Better than IOP and IOTA combined I am sure. Unless they want to track and listen to you through music devices!

Not to mention it's at its lowest price ever. Even a dumb mutilated retarded would throw some bucks at it.

I'm convinced user , let's moon this.

I'm already up 7% in few minutes.

I start sitting comfy and enjoy the show user!

We ain't sure of a uptrend yet user, but i see little whale activity on the walls. slowly bringing up the buys :3

nah I prefer to go 100% in req and enjoy my USD doubling and my satoshis up 25-50% every week, thanks tho

id hold, soon as btc stabilizes this fucker will go up 30%, it does it every time without fail, its the ultimate pnd coin for some odd reason, just set sell olders to what your happy with and wait.

>I was right going all-in in MANA.

I realized this market is all about guts and iron hands, together with a minimum of brain (don't buy right after a pump, look for dips etc).

This all-in (about 60k usd) in MUSICOIN at 102 sats will determine my total failure or last of my acts in this market.

Best,

I need some popcoin for diz moon

It's not all about ball risking brainlet choices man.

Wise decision's too in this market.

Sure. The problem is that this board is filled with brainlets eunuchs with butter hands

>musicoin
>not doing a pun and calling it
>beatcoin
>actually goes along with things like beats by dre and doesnt sound as retarded as musicoin
wow
yea
not investing in literal retards

More human than human