IOTA

Do I fucking buy IOTA right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/uktechnet/2017/06/29/using-microsoft-azure-to-add-blockchains-to-enterprise-solutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I could buy IOTA. My bitcoins to binance have been pending for 26 hours without a single confirmation.

>200
>K
>+
>unconfirmed
>transactions

17 000 $

I'm all in on tech that's trying to rid crypto of BTC. Iota, Stellar, Ripple even. BTC can't keep getting away with this.

every day is buy IOTA day fool

I AM JUST A SIMPLE BAG HOLDER TENDING TO MY BAGS

Trade in ether idiot

Yes, buy my bags please

>ether is worst because of kitties
btc and ether are fucked, what should we use to trade? digibyte?

>he bought in during the moon

Got before a bit before the moon, still higher than now.

IOTA is a fucking worthless meme coin. The developers are SJW cucks, no real news coming out about it. It has no real value. You should worry more about diversifying your profile.

This coin was $1.5 last week

>b03IzKeC

this

I bought iota tonight, on binance it has "network congested, withdrawal suspended" am new to this, how long might it be like that?

Lol at the daggots on here that don’t understand the underlying tech. M2M transactions will be the only thing that matters when our AI overlords take over.

>t. /pol/ shitter

Yes. Make a Binance account and buy some now.

I will be here happy to answer questions about IOTA and Binance. All I ask is that you use 11682017 as your referral code if you sign up because of my advice (thanks to the guy who did in the last thread).

Bought at .30 .56 and .80 comfy here

How long you think it'll have the 'network congestion, suspened withdrawal' thing. I signed up tonight at binance.

can somebody send me some iota please? i don't have any and neither any a fucking dollar to buy some. please i beg anyone to send me

iota: VQV9WFBIYYRHQVSW9FMOJSPQIHKD9VADEGZOKGQETSNN9NZIZJUFMNIYPFBLW9VXTECIHJXGQZDSNNSFWGITRSHCFB

btc: 1JSy97Y7X9UBQVcvDnzou1KqKrbzwfSDrB

sure, sent

No problem bb

this

not only with IOTA but with fucking ETH too goddamn

So IOTA is like microsofts go to for blockchain shit right? What about azure?

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/uktechnet/2017/06/29/using-microsoft-azure-to-add-blockchains-to-enterprise-solutions/

Some shithead is spamming 0-amount transactions so I imagine it'll be until he decides to stop and/or they figure out a way to stop it. So basically: I don't know.

You can always just turn your IOTA into BTC and cash out that way if you want. Your funds are not locked onto Binance.

ETH is turbo locked down by cryptokitties. It's funny how much they hyped smart contracts and it turns out a single cat game with like five smart contracts is enough to kill their entire network.

You are disgusting excuse for a human being and should be asahmed of yourself you begging piece of shit. Are you a fucking gypsy?

>but muh partnerships

Litecoin
Very fast, very low fees, price is relatively stable.

>t. Non-white

fee still low
less than $1

Probably not, but I am! Also I have this shiny brass unicorn that I have for trade. Normally it would go for 5 bitcoins. but for you because my daughter thinks you are cute, I can sell it to you for 7, and you can fuck my daughter for 3 hours.

A memecoin that will utterly destroy BTC, oh its because its not 100% decentralized and therefore not 14 88. Mew mew mew mew...

ask the digicuck holders

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, after it goes up a little. Just waiting for it to go up abit to make it worth it. Thanks for the info

> not decentralised
> therefor not 1488
How exactly did you draw this conclusion? Back to >>/reddit/ you go.

not 100% friendo

Where are you sending from? Pay for child might help.

Bought at an average of 1.68. Not bad. When this coin hits 75 bucks I'm a millionaire. :)

pathetic

enough knowledge and pc power to setup iota wallet and get recieve address but not enough cash to buy any