Overlords

>All dogs become capitalist business geniuses
How does this affect your setting, Veeky Forums?

They immediately forget everything they know about business when someone rubs their belly and says they're a good boy.

I'm picturing millions of impoverished, proletariat cats toiling in subterranean cities.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

>mankind must keep doggers in a state of perpetual belly rubbing to stop them from overthrowing us

Became leaders of the world.

Better idea, what if all capitalists became dogs?
>OH WAIT

Assassination would be easy all you would have to do is wiggle a chocolate bar in front of then and repeatedly say who wants a treat who wants a treat boy.

I thought capitalists were pigs, communist insect.

The wizards go apeshit and demand an explanation, kidnapping dogs to experiment on.

In Chinese commie vernacular, "capitalist running dogs" was the preferred, most contemptuous term, because dogs were filthy, cowardly pests who scavenged from hard-working humans and lived off their labour (just like capitalists).

>hating on man's best friend
As if I needed another reason to hate commies, chinks, and commie chinks.

>Have a running joke in my campaign
>There's a tavern called "The Dog?"
>Complete with question mark
>It looks shoddily put together but very detailed, as though it were made with a lot of love by someone with no thumbs
>it's only been painted from about the waist down reliably
>Inside is a relatively normal, if not shoddily detailed, tavern, complete with tables, upstairs rooms, and a bar
>Behind the bar is a Shiba breed of dog with a collar
>There is also a sign of terribly written out menu items that you would ask for in a tavern, such as drink, food, rooms, a bone, pets, and more
>If you ask the dog for anything, he jumps up and points at the spot on the sign indicating the price
>If you ask for food or drink, the dog disappears behind the counter. The SECOND you take your eyes off of the table, you hear a clatter, and turn around to see that your drink and food are there, and so is the dog, who is looking quite please with himself.
>Also manages to bring your change
>The dog is not magical
>The dog is not unusually smart
>The dog is just a regular dog
>The tavern with the same exact dog somehow shows up in EVERY town with "We've just moved!" signs.
>The name on the collar is Barktender

I imagine it would ruin the mystery of The Dog? a bit, as that's been one of my greater pleasures is the slight side-tracking my players do whenever they try to figure out how the fuck the dog is bringing their drinks without spillage.

>Using a propaganda meme to excuse your poop machine.
kys

>not hating the chinese

10/10 would play

I am so stealing this

My heart.

CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY!

This is perfect.

you are a genius, my man

get paid pupper

Having worked a bit in China I can confirm they are cheaters, backstabbers and liars of the highest grade in the world. To each other too, they don't make exceptions.

>I can confirm they are cheaters, backstabbers and liars of the highest grade in the world. To each other too, they don't make exceptions.
How are they even capable of civilization

They copy westerners

>dogs have been manipulating human civilization for centuries

Don't be jealous just because they capitalism harder than America ever did.

Only an argument as to why unregulated capitalism is as disastrous as communism, in my mind.

Stealing this...

...but making it a Corgi.

Funny part about all those stories is that the culprit only does it because they can get away with it.

This same shit happened in America since joint stock companies existed (probably even before that). If there's no risk to fucking someone over for money, people will do it. It's not restricted by Chinese or Russian or American. Everyone's a fucking dick, they'll all shank you dead in the street if they can have all your money and no charges.

Warhammer fantasy setting, i'm playing a wulfen jaeger, a werewolf hunter. Big grizzled mountain man with a 2 handed spear and javelins, and a pair of very well trained dogs to harry and hold the beast in place so I can bleed it without getting my head ripped off.

I wont do so well at my job without my buddies. Maybe werewolves become hedge fund managers or something and the problem takes care of itself?

Ancient Chinese secret.

Werewolves are genius stockbrokers, but only during a full moon.

>Then Cat Marx creates Kommunism