Young Demon Familiar Quest 17

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48590485/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef
Other chars: pastebin.com/0igFQkgf

I don't like ships, I don't like them at all, they're terrible and really way too slow. Not to mention all this swaying and shifting is making my stomach feel like it wants to just go and leap out of my throat like a fish. I groan and whimper, purring and wailing a bit like a dying cat as I lean over the twisted, living railing, crushing a flower or two under my four hands as I lean over and stare at the waves under this damn oversized raft. I can barely see my reflection in the inky black depths, the colors of my face are muted and all dulled down and boring, looking like a mess of greens and pale bluish whites.

"Not feeling to well missy, first time at sea? well with wings like that I guess you prefer the air" One of the sailors manning this horrible thing asks, I can almost feel him touching my shoulder before I whip around and he nearly gets knocked of his feet as his eyes go wide and wild with lust, like mine "Ohohooo, you ain't from brausurburge are ya? nah such flower could grow in such cursed soil like me, such radiant beauty and"

He grins widely, his roasted blonde hair blowing in the wind as he adjusts his shapeless blue hat over his wild hair. I smirk, careful not to let my tongue whip out and freak him out. Compliments are pretty nice, but not quite as filling as lust...good thing he has plenty of both. Eh no reason to send a free meal away, I hold my hands behind my back, and look past him as I hear a very...very familiar whoosing through the air.

I tilt my head as Iris drops down from the mast as a big fuzzy black blur, landing right behind the poor fellow silently, the soft grass on the deck muffling any noise she would make as the sea dog just keeps on grinning like he's the greatest thing in the world.
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But his smile vanishes the second after he turns around, and see's the princess of brausrburge behind him, grabbing and digging into his shoulder with her adorable clawed hands.

"Sorry" Iris says calmly as the sailor turns almost as pale as she is "But she's already taken, you'd probably have a better chance with the horse anys, to be brutally honest"

"Oh" the man says sounding rather put out "Well the man who one her heart is quite lucky with how she looks...and normally I'd take that as an insult but from how she acts I probably do"

"Oh well I am pretty lucky" Iris says flatly as the sailor tilts his head, and slowly tenses up as what he was doing slowly dawns on him "she makes an excellent pillow"

"A..a...a..ah" the man stutters, trying to slip away as Iris smirks just enough to show his fangs "My...my apologize I didn't know and..and uh...lovely day to you both"

"Thank you" iris says dully as she walks over to me and leans against me "Well at least you got some breakfast from him"

She pokes my stomach and I giggle, brushing her hand away.

"Oh yeah" I say happily, flapping my wings as she wraps hers around herself "He filled me right up"

"You did that on purpose" She says plainly, gently smacking my chest, making it jiggle, and me giggle as I hold it up and lean closer to her, making her blush.

"Of course I did....it's my nature after all" I say teasingly as I let the tip of my tongue slip out between my lips, before I crumple over the railing, groaning as a big wave makes the ship lurch up and then back down.

"Not feeling to pretty?" Iris asks, rubbing the spot between my wings as I whine pitifully.
cont

What do I do?
[] Whine and try to get Iris to take care of me
[] go apologize to alith for getting her hurt, and see how her arms doing
[] frolic and mess around with my five new "pets"
[] See if Kelly has eaten anyone yet
[] go for a fly so I don't throw up on deck
[] Play around with my new magic
[] go to hell to escape the seasickness
[] Lay down on the deck and pass out *Switch to Iris(
[] write in

>[] go apologize to alith for getting her hurt, and see how her arms doing

>[] See if Kelly has eaten anyone yet

>[] Whine and try to get Iris to take care of me
>[] frolic and mess around with my five new "pets"
>[] Play around with my new magic

Rolled 14 (1d20)

> Use Alchemy and Cooking magic to make a healing treat

>[] Whine and try to get Iris to take care of me
>[] See if Kelly has eaten anyone yet

Rolled 11 (1d20)

> Use Alchemy and Cooking magic to make a healing treat

"No I'm fine, just need to adjust to it is all" I say weakly as I force myself back up, holding my tummy with my lower arms as I smile "Even though I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be able to get sick in the first place"

"Well I doubt many demons ever went on the sea before you" She says walking away from me " but if it gets any worse Mali, tell me and I'll see if there's anyway I can help you"

"Will do" I say waving as she flies back up to the sails, far above from all the rocking, I notice as I pull my arms away from my stomach, feeling a little less like I swallowed a fistful of glass.

I straighten up and sigh, stretching and poping a crack out of my back. My tongue droops down my chest as I walk barefoot across the wet deck, tasting much more lust in the air as the sailors stop working to stare at me as I sway and waltz over to my little pony.

Alitharium is sitting in a small circle of frozen of flowers, looking like a submissive little girl as Marcy climbs over her, tangling flowers into her hair and tail as the fallen angel stares blankly ahead. Seeing me seems to light something up in her, as she jolts and stands up, nearly throwing the little girl off of her back as her eyes light up.

"Ah mistress" She says bowing and nice and prim and proper "I didn't see you there, does thou have need of her horse?"

"No" I say sadly as I walk closer to her, and she tilts her head looking a little disappointed "I just wanted to check on you after your arm nearly got all chewed up"

She smiles, and then grins and holds her arm up. There's not a scratch on it, it isn't even discolored like an old scar.

"We are similar Malizeral" She says sitting back down "Our wounds are rarely perm ant, it takes a lot of trauma to leave a lasting scar in our flesh and skin, you should know this mistress"

"Oh" I say sadly, scratching the back of my head with my upper hands "Well I'm still sorry for getting you hurt like that in the first place"
cont

"tis my duty to protect, even fallen" She says bowing her head obediently "I shall do my duty unto death, and besides, you're a wonderful mistress, I don't want to see your face all messed up"

"Heeeey" Marcy says, laying down on alith's back "What are you two exactly? Daisy is a monster and is all kinds scary and spooky, but you two...well I don't know it's kind of like a puppy standing next to a big ol hunting dog feeling, like your on another level entirely...also both of you are really pretty"

What do I say?
[] I'm a demon, I ruin souls like I did yours, but I was actually just a farm girl once until
[] She was a angel, then I played with her, now she's mine
[]Demon, Angel, simple
[] Er, we're the monsters of monsters I guess
[] You don't need to know
[] Awww, what a nice compliment, want a cookie?
[]Don't ask again, it's better if you don't know
[]....where are the other four anywho?
[] Still staying away from kelly?
[] hey I need you to do something for me
[] write in

>"We are similar Malizeral"
So outsiders can't do anything with our name?

>[] She was a angel, then I played with her, now she's mine

>[] Awww, what a nice compliment, want a cookie?
>[]Demon, Angel, simple

>[]Demon, Angel, simple

Oh I slipped the mind there
I meant to put mistress

my hands have minds of their own

guess they just wanted to right malizeral

>[] I'm a demon, I ruin souls like I did yours, but I was actually just a farm girl once until
>[]....where are the other four anywho?

Also

>"We are similar Malizeral"

You meant to say something else... right? Cause the thought of our pony knowing our true name terrifies me.

>[] Awww, what a nice compliment, want a cookie?>[] She was a angel, then I played with her, now she's mine
>[]Demon, Angel, simple

"Awwwww" I purr as I lean towards the two of them, balancing on my toes as I unfurl my wings and grin, sucking my tongue back into my mouth as Marcy shies away, grabbing onto Alith's stomach "What a nice compliment, want a cookie for it"

"O..of course I do? is it gonna be one of your special ones?!" She asks instantly perking up with a mad glint in her eyes "Er not the fun time ones, but...uh you know the ones that change flavors half way through, those ones are awesome'

"Oh course little thing" I say flicking my wrist around, catching the plain white cookie the pops into the air and handing it to her gently "So do you really want to know what we are"

She nods, already stuffing the cookie into her gob. I giggle and poke myself in the center of my chest.

"Demon" I say before poking alith in the same place making her whimper "Angel, or well she was before I played with her, so now she's mine. Simple right"

"...What are those?" She asks looking confused "Sorry I don't really study much, even though Blondie hates that I don't"

"Opposites" Alith says coldies "Tormentors of the damned and any souls they can get their hands on, caretakers of the pure and righteous, we're...usually not able to be seen by mortals"

"The how come I can see you?" Marcy asks, chewing with mouth wide open

"Cause I looove being seen" I say cheerfully "No reason to not be seeing as we're not really too strange lookin"

"Oh, well I already knew that much bout you, why else would you walk around dressed like that?"

What do I do?
[] smack her, softly
[] laugh and relax with the two of them
[]ask one of the demonic books if there's anyway to turn people into demons
[] offer to take her to hell, jokingly
[] look for one of the other five
[] Go take a quick dip in the sea
[] fly up and hang out with iris
[] Go below the deck
[] write i

But if anyone actually says your name like Iris does
you'll be forced to follow their orders or at the very least freeze up

Alith only knows you as mistress/ Mali
as do most other people
besides the mistress part

To everyone who isn't connected with or is a demon, Your name sounds a lot scarier when spoken out loud, not unintelligible, just horrifying.

>[] smack her, softly
>[] laugh and relax with the two of them
>[] look for one of the other five

>[]ask one of the demonic books if there's anyway to turn people into demons

>[] smack her, softly
>[] offer to take her to hell, jokingly
>[] look for one of the other five (Blondie)

I still want to cheer her up

>[] smack her on the butt, softly

>[] smack her, softly
Need to find out so.

>[] smack her on the butt, softly
Ask the tome of hungered knowledge

Tome of Hungered Knowledge.

The one that we had back at the castle/manor, not the one with RAZ or whoever the glutton incarnation was.

I keep smiling and smack her on the side softly, making her laugh even more, pulling on Alith's stomach, making the former angel wince and glare with barely restrained fury at being treated like this. I pat her on the head and she instantly cheers up, and smiles innocently as I laugh, my voice sounding honeyed milk.

I sit down and lay against her horse half, resting half of my face in her fur as she starts to get a little colder. She's probably blushing right now. I sigh and lay back, as Marcy continues to yammer on, forcing Alith to answer her questions.

And then I hear pages ruffling, and open my eyes to see those two damn books in front of me. The eye on the book of the devoured flutters open and stares at me as the tome of hungered knowledge lifts itself up with it's infighting.

Well...I do wonder if I can turn people into a demon.

Which do I ask?
[] Tome of hungered knowledge
[] tome of the devoured

>[] Tome of hungered knowledge

We don't need to fuck around with Raz right now, and anything she offers won't be free.

Based less dangerous book of true evil, hooray!

...wait...

It's all relative.

I doubt shoving demon fluids down peoples gullets is a curiosity known only known to Raz.

Not when it's seven rando daemons crammed into a book vs. the Apex of Gluttony herself it's not.

Raz is pretty much the most dangerous of the seven sins right now, without a question.

>without a question
Eh. We don't really know that much about the others.

Well she ate the original seven and two or three of the four horsemen.

Fuck me I need to read that quest. But to be completely fair, I'd like to see at least the Aspect of Wrath before I draw any conclusions about which of them is the strongest in combat. We already know the Queen of Lust can't fight for shit.

>She ate a full generation of top tier demon lords by herself.

Jesus christ, that's scary. But you know what, we're going to do better, were going to get giga stronk about become the #1 lust demon, and battle couple our way to the top, friendshipping enslaving our way into an army of allies and then we will rule hell itself.

Mailzeral shall become the undisputed ruler of hell, so that we can protect the smile of our waifu with nothing to stand in our way of that goal.

Or so i hope as a long game goal anyway.

>We already know the Queen of Lust can't fight for shit.
Fighting ability=/=how dangerous someone is

She only ate Gluttony. Or can you link to when this all happened.

I reach for the book of devoured, and grab it by it's frayed edges, and set it ontop of one of the rose bushes growing out of the deck. the eye glares at me and closes as I way goodbye to it like a school girl, and then grab the good old rude book, which flies open as I set my head back down on my pony.

"So, finally" the bloody scrawl says, growling in my head
"Getting into" the dainty pink writing continues with a purr
"The business then" the smooth golden script giggles
"Well all souls eventually" the sloppy and tired black writing slowly yawns out
"Become kin folk, over many" the purple and regal script says pomposuly
"Yeaaars, so long as they were taken by" the bright green says, sounding a little miffed

"Ussssss" the darker green gurgles

"All souls brought to hell are eventually turned into more of us" the say all in unison, writing over eachother like they're reading from the same scripts "Some are born from attrocities and bits and pieces"

"Look I don't have the paitence to wait for them to die and then wait even longer after that" I groan laying my face in the pages, feeling ink soaking my cheeks as I slowly lift it back out of it "How do I do it....fast?"

The book sighs, and flips it's pages

"You're like a moking bird" Rage growls 'Fluttering and running with no purpose, well it's simple see, you must go to the origin"

"Where we all born" lust says alluringly "Well except most of us sister"

"Yes, the imp warrens, where the weak fight and bicker to become like you, a demon of lesser standing" Pride chuckles "it is watched by a mean fellow"

"The tender, the gatekeeper, the watcher" Gluttony gurgle "the master of the imp warrens"

"A demon like we were, see...if you can get past him, you're in the money babe" greed cackles "Though I recommend you just sneak"

"Kill"
"Seduce"
"Take his form:
"Subjugate"
"Consume him"
cont

Yeah, that's probably our biggest stretch goal right now. But if Raz could potentially give LAYLA trouble, it'll be years before we can challenge her. I'm not saying we shouldn't, just that it's gonna be a while before we get there.

"See if you're lucky you might somehow win, and then you own the place and his old title, thing is....you're a bit of"

"CHILD!" Rage bellows "So stick to your trickery...if you must"

What do I do?
[] ask what the demon is like
[] Imp Warrens?
[]Wait how are demons born
[] Well time to go raid the imp warrens *go to hell*
[] Ask Iris if I can go to hell
[] go do something else
[] write i

>[] ask what the demon is like
>[] Imp Warrens?
>[]Wait how are demons born
>[] Ask Iris if I can go to hell
>Ask the book if a angel would stick out somehow more in hell, and if there is something we could do to disguise her

>Endgoal acquired

I am so hype right now.

Let's work towards the future of a new and *cough* 'better' hell.

>[] Imp Warrens?

>[] Imp Warrens?
>[] go do something else

I don't think this is a great idea right now. Remember, we could just hold our own against a demon of similar standing to us, and this guy sounds like a Lord.

[ ] Go to

>[] Imp Warrens?
>[] go do something else
Look after Kelly

Make Hell great again.

Yeah, maybe we can tag team Raz with Layla? If Raz can potentially hold her own against Layla 1 on 1, we'll have no trouble at all if we become the Apex of Lust and have a team up battle.

>[] Imp Warrens?
Guess natural demons don't think outside the box.

Twas my thought, i can imagine us trying to get Iris to stay behind, or perhaps Layla will simply make her on her own, while we go tag team Raz. And romantically, she shows up to save us just in the nick of time anyway because of mushy gushy love.

That sure took a long time to post.

"So what is he like?" I ask holding the book closer to my ink covered face, as it starts to drip back into the pages

"Honor bound" rages says with a solid chuckle "A fool who would let you have any advantage until he thought you no longer needed them, like a mortal"

"Meaaaan" Lust groans "He never lets any through, most don't care enough to try to sneak by as...greed suggested"

"Yes...but if you did fell him, you would be...well it'd be interesting, as unlikely as it is" Pride says trying to sound encouraging as I feel a metal hand touch my shoulder "Imagine if you did? Angel rider, gate keeper, mistress of the imp warrens, wouldn't it be nice"

"He has control of his size, and cannot be swayed for he has all he wants and desires" Envy snorts "So trickery or stealing must be done to get past him"

"Alright...alright so what are the imp warrens anywhere?" I ask kicking my feet up as I play with my hair, barely paying attention

"Why"they all say in unison "it is where Imps a rise, and stay for their gestation, a whole part of hell locked off from the older and stronger, New demons are born their usually, and live their until they can manage to overpower the gatekeeper in his impish form, though some are foolish to keep fighting him, and end up broken mess"

"Aaha, I was one of them" rage laughs "I did well later in life"

"So how are we born" I ask

"RUINED SOULS"
"Calamities"
"Atrocity'
"Misfortunes"
"Scraps of all the above"
"Corruption"
"Devastation"
"Basically things that ruin the soul and mind" they all say in unison, repeating over eachother.

Hmm, I slam the book shut, tossing it away as it starts to bleed inks of various shades as I look up at the mast, and see Iris staring out thoughtfully at the see

"HEEEEEEEEEEEY! IRIS!" I shout loudly, making Marcy shout in surprise "Can I go to hell, LOooove!?"

After a few moments she glances down at me, adjusts her glasses, and nods.
cont

"You don't have to ask me' She says, laughing as she kicks her legs back and forth "Just don't get lost down there, okay mali"

"Waaaaaaait you can go to hell!?" Marcy says "that's actually kind of funny"

Alith hides behind the short red head, and shakes her head, mummering no, over and over like a chant.

What do I do?
[] go to hell, and earn the right to have the little sisters I always wanted
[] Stay up here fucking around the ship
[] Bring someone with me
[] ask the tome of devoured what it knows
[] write in

Or we could bring the whole Miller clan, make killing the super-demon into a fun little family adventure. Because there's a 90% chance Layla could eat Raz on her own (I'm not saying it would be easy, or without loss, but Layla would still win), and adding her crazy ass family to the mix would make it hilariously trivial.

>[] go to hell, and earn the right to have the little sisters I always wanted

>[] Bring someone with me
Our pony, obviously

>[] Stay up here fucking around the ship
>Find Blondie

I still think we should hold off on this for now.

>[] Stay up here fucking around the ship

>[] ask the tome of devoured what it knows
>go to hell
I really just wanted to go to hell.

>Our pony obviously

BAD IDEA, she is still considered to be a fallen angel, not truly a demon yet.

Wait until she gets a truly solidified sin, or else all of the demons will go REEEEEEEEE and mob rush her and rip and tear her to death.

>BAD IDEA, she is still considered to be a fallen angel, not truly a demon yet.
Which doesn't matter at all? She is our posession, and in case you forgot, outside of the Lust warrens all demons will try to kill us anyway.

Thats completly wrong though, she is our horse, so they won't be any more hostile to her than to us.

Is that confirmed? I just remember hearing headmaster say how massively all demons instinctually hate angels. I'm somewhat new to this setting, so I'm probably wrong.

But she was an angel, so our friends in the Lust area will at best bully her into submission, hurting her feelings exponentially, or at worst Zerg rushing her and defiling her. I don't want either of those things to happen.

>Is that confirmed?
We were told by our Lust fellows back then that all demons hate eachother, Lust demons are the exception, and outside of the Lust warrens its free-for-all.
That she would be regarded hostile is certainly true, but so will we, and us owning her gave us a title, which is a sign of respect, so certainly no one will be more hostile to us for having her.

That makes no sense, attacking her would be attacking us, and they don't do that. We'd just need to put our foot down and say she is of limits.

I lick my teeth, glancing back at Marcy as she looks at me a little angrily, and a stray thought that doesn't feel like my own wonders, what she would look like as a demon like me. I lick my lips and grin for a second, before I frown and snap my fingers, vanishing away from mortal sight as I kick off of the deck of the ship and fly into the air, all the way up to the tree tops that make up the mast. I flutter my wings over the leaves, watching them blow away on the wind as I hold my hand out, and twist thin air.

A burning sensation fills my hands as chains made out of blood soaked bronze flow out of the air, followed by a thick iron door with a horned face laughing on it. It doesn't look like the one I usually see. The gate is steaming and covered in screaming face, rolling down it like sweat or drops of oil.

It creaks open with a hiss, and I see blackness, soon replaced with bloody, meaty reds, and purples that look like bruises. Eyes, flames, screaming souls lash out from the empty abyss, as it swirls around.

And then it stops, and I see a blank white sky, and a red rock floating in the air. With a skinny man like thing covered in bandages of dried skin standing before a monster with a deer's skull for a head. It wails in pain as the demon strips bits of it off and lays them on itself.

I step through the door slowly. And the demon twitches around, it's pale blister like skin shimmering as it's lips get stretched over it's massively overgrown teeth. It has no eyes, and it's ears are massive and goblin like.

"Tis ones miiiine" it hisses, slurping down a still bleeding part of hide "Want new coat before it passes, away with thee"

"Oh sorry" I say nervously holding my hands up as I walk away and step off the rock "Didn't mean to barge in like that"

I yelp and flutter my wings...but I don't fall, I just sort of float like I'm swimming

"Goood, begone, and leave me to my work" it snorts, rubbing its bloody hands over its noseless face "Before you join it"
cont

Maybe, but do you really think they wouldn't bully the hell out of a former angel? Alith is rather fragile right now, and I'd rather limit her contact with other lust demons until we've rebuilt a bit of her confidence.

"Heeeelp" the dying monsters says weakly "Me...just kill me, please"

I stare at it, and force myself to giggle and smile as the creature works it's claws through it's flesh, making a new strip"

"already dead" the demon cackles

What do I do?
[] ask where the imp warrens are
[]fly around, and bask in the glory of hell *big description*
[] Ask if I can help
[] try and save the poor thing
[]Mess with the demon
[] use my magic 1d20+pot
[] Fly off in a random direction 1d100
[] Write in

>[] ask where the imp warrens are
>[]fly around, and bask in the glory of hell *big description*

After that

>[] try and save the poor thing

Heroism and a workout? Sounds like a plan to me.

I would vote to mess with the demon if

A. We didn't already have a mission
or
B. I wasn't so Beta

>[] Ask if I can help

We aren't evil, despite what some may say.

"So" I Say holding my hands behind my back as I flutter through the air, half flying and half walking as I go "you wouldn't happen to know where the imp warrens are would"

"KRAAAAAAAAAARNNNN" the demon growls, smacking its head against the monster soul, cracking its head as it glares at me "Begone....Now, I am working"

"I'll leave if you tell me" I say grinning widely.

The thing rakes its claws down the monsters exposed chest in thought.

"Swear on your name" He growls, ripping through the rip cage like butter "That'll leave if I do"

"Alright, I do" I say nodding "Wasn't planning on sticking around anyways"

"Just focus on the thought and follow, you'll end up there eventually" the demon says angrily "Now leave my land"

"Gotcha" I say leaning away and flying into the burning, crisp air...it's making me sweat like a dog.
-
youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
-

I look down and freeze for a moment, as I see just how many demons are around me. There are torture racks, chains, crude houses and caves with no logic to them just drifting and extending through the "air". There's a tower made out of broken spines and skulls in the middle of a field of tongues, with strange beast missing the tops of their heads chasing after young screaming...souls of children. I wince as I see their owner bound after them, impossibly fat with a cage for a head. Crunching and chewing echo from below me, so I turn away, feeling sick.

I come face to face with a creature with a single eye on it's face, bigger than my own head. It glares at me and goes back to pacing as a creature made of chains continues hammering a twitching corpse into a pool of molten glowing metal ontop of an anvil mixed with a forge. The forge stares at me through empty eyes, flames spewing out of the mouth carved into it.

I back away, and trip on nothing, tumbling down through the air onto a soft pad made out of some kind of black liquid. I groan and look up, and barely manage to scramble out of the way
cont

as a bone backed thing gets slammed into it, as a wild beast with only a mouth on its head tears into, hollering with laughter as demons around it clap and throw around coins and broken looking souls, beaten bruised and bloody. One stares at me as its handed from a succubus like me to a demon with a hog's face. The poor man's eyes have been gouged out, replaced with burning spikes of iron. He stumbles and the beast falls on him, ghostly goo and blood splattering everywhere.

I cover my eyes, just in time to catch a glimpse of the lust demon and the hog faced one ripping the beast to shreds, their faces contored monsterously as the crowd bellows with laughter.

I run and fly into the air before it devolves into a brawl.

I shiver and shake my head. I hate it here, it's horrible how can anyone

I blink and grin as spires of crystals, fields of burning trees, and rivers of liquid bronze and boiling blood flow past me. Cliffs of bone white stone just out like the work of an artist. Statues of beautiful and twisted women line a street made out of teeth bigger than me.It moves and rolls through the air like a kind of twisted worm.

I step onto it, looking around as I see lust demons dancing and flirting with drunk looking souls, biting and drinking bits of them away as a hag with a belly rotted green smiles and sits at the edge of the road, surrounded by bits of angels and monsters, all dried and mutilated.

She smiles and waves at me, as I realize her eyes are those of a goat.

I nod and keep walking, basking in all that's going on around me, the good, the bad, and the outright terrible as I go along.

I close my eyes, hearing music, laughter, clasing blades, wails of angish and pleasure.

and...then I trip.

The air is cold, and there is no noise around me.

I look around, and only see snow, frost and ice over and endless sea, covered in rusted weapons and stained bones, all locked in combat or the throes of death, literally frozen in time and death.

cont

I look up, and see a massive tree, stretching beyond what I can see. Human souls, blackened like burnt bread drift towards it, cursing or breaking apart and reforming as they go, floating under the legs of a massive stone statue using the tree as a throne, bones sticking out of his carved armor.

I swallow and rub my throat, guess I found it.
-
Imp warrens added to map of hell
-

What do I do?
[] look for the guardian
[] try to just walk in
[] fly around, looking for a way in 1d20+pot
[] look for a new weapon in the dead field
[] make some hot cocoa and go for a walk
[] Ask very loudly if I can be let in
[]Get my spear ready
[] write in

>[] look for the guardian
>[] make some hot cocoa and go for a walk
>[]Get my spear ready
>[] Ask very loudly if I can be let in

>[]Get my spear ready

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[] fly around, looking for a way in 1d20+pot

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Is that really supposed to be Pot?

Sorry, senses

Rolled 14 (1d20)

[] make some hot cocoa and go for a walk
[] fly around, looking for a way in 1d20+po
[] look for the guardian
[]Get my spear ready

[] look for a new weapon in the dead field
because why not?

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[] look for a new weapon in the dead field

Nice to know where we're sending the good folk of Brasurburge.

I snap my fingers, and watch the cloud of pink smoke roll around in front of me as I walk down the hill, past all the long dead demons. I grab the cup of steaming cocoa that forms out of it, and take a sip of it. I look around and see no sign of life around me. I gulp and take another sip of my cocoa, holding my lower hands out to grab my spear out of thin air as I walk down the path across the endless ocean around me.

I slowly look up at the tree, but only after glancing to make sure nothing's going to break through the ice and jump at me.
_
15+3=18= just barely
-

I can...I think I can see some light coming through the cracks in the grayish white bark...red light, living light. I nod and keep walking down, I don't know for how long, but I end up in front of the giant statue and look around for the gatekeeper....maybe he died and no one came to check? oh wouldn't that be.

"Who...dare ...approaches" a low voice asks, as I hear stone cracking and snapping, followed by bones groaning and shrieking "The birthplace of our kindered, armed with a magic spear filled with foul power"

I squeak as I look up and see the massive statue staring down at me, glowing orange lights burning in its helmet as it slowly stands up, standing nearly as tall as the tree as it crosses its arms slowly.

"These unhallowed grounds are forbidden from any besides new born imps, and you have ripened enough" He says painfully slowly "...though I don't know your smell...begone unless you wish to challenge my position"

"Uuuuuuh" I squeak out, my legs shaking as he's suddenly my size, standing in front of the door, as weapons drag to his side

"Out with it, if you wish to challenge me, it shall be a fair fight through out" He says calmly "I See no reason to kill an upstart, so I shall only break you if you fail, so answer me, shall you take your leave, or face me in battle"
cont

What do I say
[] I didn't mean to end up here...er sorry, going now
[] Yeah, sounds fun, lets play *BOSS FIGHT*
[] Sooo, what do you do round here anyways? Looks boring *distract him to make a mirror inside the warrens* 1d20+pot
[] awww, can't you make an exception for little old me, I'm harmless
[] ALITHARIUM, WARHORSE OF THE FROZEN WASTES, TO MY SIDE
[] What if I do
[] I just want some little sisters, mean...giant...stone skeleton guy
[] Shut up *toss hot chocolate at him* *BOSS FIGHT*
[] write in

Rolled 5 (1d20)

>[] Sooo, what do you do round here anyways? Looks boring *distract him to make a mirror inside the warrens* 1d20+pot

>[] awww, can't you make an exception for little old me, I'm harmless
>[] I just want some little sisters, mean...giant...stone skeleton guy
>What do you mean by "break me"?
>[] ALITHARIUM, WARHORSE OF THE FROZEN WASTES, TO MY SIDE
>[] Yeah, sounds fun, lets play *BOSS FIGHT*

Let's do this thing!

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>[] Sooo, what do you do round here anyways? Looks boring *distract him to make a mirror inside the warrens* 1d20+pot

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Rolled 18 (1d20)

>[] I just want some little sisters, mean...giant...stone skeleton guy