Is this normal and how long can it continue?

Is this normal and how long can it continue?

It will continue for as long as new money keeps coming in. Given how small the crypto market is, I'd say we have a while to go yet.

Giving a definitive time is impossible.

Yep it is completely normal. Dont worry user, just remember to invest in BTC right now before ur left behind

its a vertical line, its not normal.

>new money

have you noticed the value of basically every single altcoin plummeting?

Nigger on a global scale, 6 billion people, all the worlds wealth, $16k is bargain basement prices.

educate yourself

it's not money coming in, it's (mostly) people not wanting to sell for less.

if in 15 minutes all BTC holders decided not to sell BTC for under $21k, it would rise to $21k.

Central banks can suck a thousand dicks I hope those kikes drown in a sea of printed fiat.

Inflationary Markets don’t act the same as a limited supply

Save that for the braindead normalfags, pajeet.

I really hope no one actually ever buys the 'you're an early adopter because only a fraction of the world population has BTC wallets!' horseshit that I see spewed on here.

I mean shit, there are a billion niggers in Africa, what do these people expect? Ungbunga is gonna buy his aids monkey with BTC?

Same goldstein needs to feel pain for at least one day of his life

Niggers in Africa use iphones and designer jeans just like over here.They will be using BTC rest assured

zoom out

Ok, when children are buying sweets at the corner store from granny with BTC I'll say I was wrong. The 'we're still early adopters because not an appreciable percentage of the population has BTC wallets' meme is still such utter horseshit.

wow now that really made me think. so youre saying there has to be a seller for someone to buy?

We are seeing whales selling now, which is why the volumes are so large

loooooooooooooooooooool funny hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahaHhahHAHahHAhaHAHAHhAhahghaa

perfectly normal. will continue forever

>Given how small the crypto market is,
>Market Cap: $431,493,382,674

Yeah okay

>t. bought in yesterday

You're a fool.