Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums.

Edge: Beard

Who the fuck is that?

>giant adephage

Clint Eastwood. Not sure on movie. Two mules for sister sera?

Not sure when I put that greentext in. Odd.

A Fistful of Dollars.

My husband!/10

Does it matter which movie? He's always the same character.

I'd say a Mysterious Stranger Gunslinger, since the Man With No Name fits that archetype.

>Neutral Evil

I beg to differ. In that movie he's True Neutral veering into Neutral Good.

Shit totally remember that I made a Man With No Name build for one game, thought he was a construct and we were gestalting.

>Not using Deadlands system for a man famous for Spaghetti Westerns, revolvers and Westerns

>Surprised people don't use shitty systems
Last time Deadlands wasn't sucking balls was back when vanilla first edition was published.
I doubt you were even born back then

Indeed it was, Deadlands Classic. Let's not be an arsehole though... arsehole.

+1 to Yelling at Empty Chairs

Deadlands went to shit so deep, it makes new editions of CoC looking good by comparison

He does one (1) good thing throughout the entire movie: Let the family escape, and he says he does it because he knew people like them.

If you compare Yojimbo and this movie, there's a pretty important moral distinction: it seemed that the protagonist and the coffin-maker got switched. Yojimbo went out of his way to provoke a conflict to get everyone in the town killed, because all of them deserved to die - the coffin-maker being the absolute worst scum. Man With No Name killed them for their money, and got a bunch of decent people killed in the process.

That's why I feel he is a good example of NE. NE characters can still have conscience, morally-based opinions, and shit. But all of it comes second after their selfish goals.

do you want to trigger Veeky Forums, user?

>using Deadlands
>not using Boothill 3E

Pleb.

>If you compare Yojimbo and this movie, there's a pretty important moral distinction: it seemed that the protagonist and the coffin-maker got switched. Yojimbo went out of his way to provoke a conflict to get everyone in the town killed, because all of them deserved to die - the coffin-maker being the absolute worst scum. Man With No Name killed them for their money, and got a bunch of decent people killed in the process.

It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I don't remember any "decent" people dying because of his actions. As for motivation - MWNN had the same motivation as Yojimbo, he was just not as overt about it. Case in point - why would he stick his neck out for Silvanito in the end if he was motivated purely by selfishness?