Alright guys, I want to start investing in cryptos...

Alright guys, I want to start investing in cryptos. What are some cryptos that are literally worth cents right now that may have a chance to go up in value in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

litecoin

Chainlink

95% people here dont understand it so dont pay attention to replies

coss. The crypto one stop solution. Will come out of beta at the end of the year and will become the coinbase of singapore... with it's own exchange. Coss holders get 50% of every trade. The more coss you hold, the more of that 50% you get. The more volume, the more payouts. Payouts are weekly. COSS will be the biggest gainer of 2018. Only 10 cents right now, 200 million total supply. Will easily go to $4-5 by end of 2018.

MANA is 4 cents

Pump on the 15th

Keep them recommendations coming guys, I will be investing in these.

ARK is the only appropriate response. Great concept, great tech, great team and now marketing..It truly has the potential to surpass BTC.. possibly even in per coin value.

perfect picture to shop sergeys face over thank you. I'll post it in a sec.

This board has become every normiefaggot coming in and thinking they're the first person to ask this exact question for the 10,000th time.

You fucking lurk and absorb info.

Join this discord and buy the pumps. Sell once you've made 20% and then wait for the next one. easy money.

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

>i want to buy crypto
>btc at 20k
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
oh my fucking god
it was fucking true
there really were idiots willing to buy at this price
holy SHIT
the fucking 3k to 1800 crash seems like so fucking long ago now

>no tiny link cube sticking out between his asscheeks
>head too big

3/10

For quick returns (within a week), I would recommend SingularDTV and MUSICOIN.

Despite being shilled hard by some brainlets pajeet, MUSICOIN is actually one of the best investments in the altcoins panorama right now, due to the low price, the news coming in the next week and a solid roadmap.

I was looking for long term here, no pump and dumps. Ideally something that is .10 cents today that may be worth $200 in 2 years.

holy shit that's you in the image OP jesus fuck you type how you look

THIS

hahah he types like a human and he is one too lmao

how do I get coss and where?

COSS.IO. register there and then buy coss with eth or btc. keep your coins on the exchange after you buy them and you will recieve payouts every wednesday. COSS will be worth several hundred dollars in a few years. Happy Hodling user, and welcome aboard. You did good user... you did good. You will make it.

Looking sharp m8