When do your female characters wear high heels?

When do your female characters wear high heels?

Just make a character art thread next time you idiot.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to post a picture for character shit, just keep it in it's appropriate threads rather then pretending to try and turn it into it's own subject.

end it

It's just a question about how your character deals with certain equipment.

Sure.
And that's why you posted it in another thread, right? Using the exact same picture with the exact same wording?
Don't bothering answering by the way, I'm hiding the thread after this post. Forgot to do it the first time.

Depends on the character. Some will only wear them at formal events or when they're out at a party or clubbing. In other games with weird fantasy/super sci-fi justifications, I sometimes have PC's who go around in heels all the time.

>Just make a character art thread next time you idiot.

It IS a thinly veiled character art thread, you autist.

What with the sudden amount of newfags and autism issue these last few days?

Formal events or when they want to.

Not when they operate, I think...

I think throughout our entire campaign she never once wore high heels, even to the fancy gala.
Just sturdy boots, cute slippers, functional sandals, and eventually swanky magical sabatons.

Why did you even made this thread? This could be a normal post within character thrad. But nah, better elevate your shit stuff, shit taste and shit post into entire thread.
I'm not sure what's worse - stuff like this or the n-th "was he a hack" theread or the SoS general.

When they're in

When riding a horse. Or when she wants her ass to like good and doesn't need to worry about dexterity for a while.

I'm not proud to say it but, using high heels is not hard.

Having weak legs is the problem.

My slutomancer face character did 24/7 but she didn't last long. My autism-chan street sam had robot legs. They didn't have heels they just went fast.

>Heels
>Dexterity
It's entirely about lacking leg muscles. So in fact, high heels would require higher than average STR, not decrease it.

Them legs

Depends.

>Traveller in the Expanse setting

Can't operate operationally in heels, so they just stick with regular old boots/sneaking shoes.

>Unknown Armies

Depends entirely on the character. The history professor favoured smart but comfortable boots, while the Maenad party girl would barely ever change out of clubwear.

>Fantasy

Assuming high fantasy, I stop caring so much about practicality and just roll with aesthetic. That said heels make more sense with a high class caster than a down to earth barbarian.

>40k

Full on fucking fetish gear, probably with flamethrower chainsaws on the heels.

When do your male characters wear high heels?

Whenever they damn well please~

When they're mages who can fly.

>Solar Exalt
>Whenever they damn well please

Exalted is almost cheating isn't it?

Their legs are way too off.

One of them hates high heels on so many levels. She tends to hate anything unpractical and never wear something that is not comfortalble for running, jumping or sleeping in.
Another one, howewer, likes heels and don't mind it's uncomfortable. Also long flowy dresses and stuff like that.

Depends on the character. Usually if she wears them, she's at a fancy party and doesn't think she's going to be ambushed.
Unless it's one of the character/party combinations where full military uniform is considered formal wear. Then she probably does that.

Combat

Current one, never. She only ever wears flats/boots with adequate arch support and just enough heel to help keep leggings or gaiters in place when they become necessary.

It depends on the setting and lore but it may be worth noting how the modern concept of high heels entered the fashion scene.

They started as military gear in the calvary for a functional reason of better leverage while riding.
This military use led to them being associated with concepts of bravery and power and masculinity which led to them being adopted in the fashion of male nobles who wished for such associations.
As the fashion spread people added height to their heels to stand out especially after the lower classes began to adopt the style and there were even laws restricting who could wear what heels.
It was only over time that the fashion trends shifted to high heels being an almost exclusively feminine item.

thanks for posting this, I've been wondering this for a while every time "combat heels" got brought up

Yeah, heels give better control with the stirrups of a saddle.
Military use -> noble men's fashion -> general fashion -> womens fashion.

The fashion of painting heels red was even started/popularised by king louis XIV and for awhile it was one of those cases where a law restricted their use from commoners.

they don't.

Why can't males wear them?

I hate high heels and I think less of you for wearing them.

I suppose you wear a fedora instead?

Not really.

>When do your female characters wear high heels?
what said.

when trekking through vast stretches of open country, woodland, and other unexplored regions, as well as delve deep caves and treacherous dungeons, high heels are the last thing you want to be wearing.

>Riding shoes
The correct answer.

Bourgeoisie degeneracy.

Never

Dresses and high heels are taboo in her culture due to how much skin they expose. The region's esteemed women dress in coats, pants, and boots not too unlike a military uniform, while the poor cover themselves with what furs and clothes they have (although the culture would rather starve than be poorly dressed so this is a very rural thing).

See

>idontlikething.jpg
Ok, you want a medal or something?

Yes, do not recommend Stilettos if you are a big guy.

>high heels are taboo in her culture due to how much skin they expose
wut
>and boots not too unlike a military uniform
So how high-heels started?

A big guy relative to whom?

>do not recommend Stilettos if you are a big guy.
Do you recommend them for a twink manlet?

All the time now. "Let a spirit inhabit you", they said. "You can control it", they said. Two weeks after being willingly Ridden and now I'm spending a full dot of resources just on beauty and fashion products each week.

Fuck spirits, fuck pseudo-possession and fuck 6 inch Louis Vuitton stilettos in a fight with a crazed combat veteran who can turn invisible.

does your mom call lolrandumb shit like this "creative"?

Sounds like a fun character. Have you kicked someone so hard the heel has embedded itself in them yet?

High heels aren't in fashion, as cavalry heels never really caught on amongst non-soldiers.

And that is why I like asian girls is said dress, call me racist, I love the stereotype.

Are you new to the concept of an RPG?
Can't willingly damage or soil them, so it's mostly avoiding puddles and taking a full round to take them off when I need to run

If it's a modern game, you could totally get them treated with hydrophobic material. Save yourself a lot of inconvenience, plus be allowed to use them as weapons.

When the heels are, in fact, pistons that can be fired either as a pilebunker kick for a finishing blow, or to slam into the ground and propel my character into the air.

You know, standard adventurer things.

I think the cut of that dress is meant to end a good 5 inches lower, but I ain't complaining.

Anyway, while people are still discussing stuff I'll post some more vaguely-fantasy heels in case anyone is interested.

Remove the legs and replace them with heels.

Manchu dresses are the greatest Asian contribution to fashion.

>Somebody saved the brown elf edit I requested of this
Holy shit that takes me back.

When they want to show off their manly man calves.

When they want to get ploughed but still feel classy

Anyone interested in these pics?

Getting a weird fetish vibe from the faggot posting pictures.

Well I typically play classy women so they're a common staple of attire.

>mfw she doesn't take the shoes off while getting ploughed

What, you can't like fashion without it being a fetish?
I just thought some weird heels could provide inspiration for magic shoes or fantasy fashions, the thread is about heels in games after all.

>she

Sounds like a sexy WoD game.

A big guy is in very obese or heavy due to tallness and muscle.

It is an Ao Dai, it is suppose to have pants. The vietnamese woman kind of give it off.

That said we need more things like that. The world would be a better place.

At social galas to show off my character's dancer physique. High heels were invented for aristocratic dudes to show off your sexy legs and remind everyone you knew how how to ride a horse.

Another reason to play GURPS: for a 1-pt perk, you can ignore penalties for wearing high heels.

Sadly, I have yet to play a Gatchaman RPG

When they want to disregard all the RULES OF NATURE

t. weak, white, autistic, neo-millennial, neo-tumblrist, crypto-turkish, neo-liberal, brainwashed parroting puppet, sheep swine and shill

She.

High heels don't exist in my setting, because in my setting women aren't retards who actively hurt themselves and damage their calves to look "sexy".

Make-up, liposuction, push-up bras, corsets and no-fault divorce also don't exist in my setting, and women are honest,intelligent, kind,skilled and useful. I know, I know. Blah blah magical realm, blah blah masturbate before running a session blah blah keep your boner out of it.

Literally nothing wrong with make up though. Just because some women are retards about it doesn't make its entire use unnecessary or "evil"

>Literally nothing wrong with make up though
Nice inverted super-satan quads.
Everything's wrong with make-up though. Considering in our world beauty is most of what women have to offer to men, it's false advertisement.

Tumblr is that you?

>false advertisement

You know, you can't make yourself look a whole lot prettier if you just add make up to yourself. Yeah you can hide some blemishes here and there but make up is there to accentuate your attractive features.

Like I don't mind you hating on make up, but calling bullshit on it because you can only identify make up users with models who have to endure the crazy beauty standards is ignoring the big part of people who know how to use make up to look good

>women are honest,intelligent, kind,skilled and useful.
You just described my magical realm

>people who know how to use make up to look good
If they need make up to "look good", then they simply don't look good. You only appear to look good through deception.

I hate using a tumblr image to prove my point, but here it is. I think I'm trying to make a different point than the artist, but whatever works.

You irredeemable deviant!

Id rather they wear none at all

I don't think you completely skipped my point. I went on and on about how make up makes you look better, there's nothing deceptive about it. If you're ugly make up won't fucking help

No shoes best shoes.

But how do you avoid going too magical realm with it then?

Just don't lick them.

>But how do you avoid going too magical realm with it then?

but how can you resist?

lick her belly and armpits instead

But they look so good on me.

Shame you could only get away with it in a fantasy setting and maybe an apocalyptic one. A modern character with going around barefoot would look strange.

Easy! Think about her legs! Wanting to touch legs is "normal"

That or wear chastity belt.

Technically all the time, but since my character's a Viera it's just part of her feet.
FFXII campaign, shit is GOAT

>If you're ugly make up won't fucking help
Oh my sweet summer child

Good photoshop there

WOULD

Dude, you must be Egyptian, caus' you're still in da Nile