no, u

Done

Get in Bcash now before it's 2k

Nice, just sold 100k

This

just bought 100k

>get out now

sup you fuddy fuck

you cum stains sent by roger or something ?

you are supreme fool

Last call I had here was Mona at 3$ and was called a pajeet numerous times. So stay out and stay poor.

It's gone quitet on all exchanges,
stale mate right now, don't know whether to stay in or dump, and if i do dump where do i go ?

IS IT GOING TO FALL OR WHAT

Lol if it's time to get out, you're already too late. I cashed out days ago because I knew the exchanges will all conveniently go down for "maintenance" whenever it crashes. I'm not going to be left holding the bags.

Cashed out this morning. Enjoy my bags faggots .

I wonder if ver has the guts to even view this board. His fragile ego would be destroyed just by lurking

Fuck you and your Faggot ass BCASH

get out now

checkem

nice just bought 100k

told u

Bought near the dip and feeling comfy at my gains.

Same. Glory be to BTC

Big shout out to all those that bought BTC at 18k. What a Gucci bag

just bought 5k wortth on that dip

YOU DUMP and wait don t go to alts right now or you will transofrm in a pink wojack .

got at .068 soooo comfy

put down $200 today and its gone

that was fun

Fuck, I went for a coffee and missed the dip

JUMP SHIP TO BCASH

The price is high and people are selling. Soon, more people will buy in the dip and it'll eventually it'll stabilize. Remember the original spike to $1200 a few years ago? It's gonna be fine

BUY THE DIP

LOL

Bitcoin serves a functional purpose and is gaining acceptance by normies as more than just an investment vehicle. It's gonna be fine unless something better manages to replace it, and nothing has come close yet

"Return to normal"

>Bitcoin serves a functional purpose and is gaining acceptance by normies as more than just an investment vehicle
You realize the fees are like $10USD right now, yeah brah? 220K Unconfirmed Transactions.

Fuck, I'm already too late and just lost money. Should I just keep the bitcoin? Will it ever pop back up?

GET IN

LOOK AT THE FUCKING TREND IT OBVIOUSLY WILL THIS IS NOTHING NEW
Christ these newniggers

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

I'm gonna take my time and explain this to you all. BCH is going to take over. It's on a very long time scale, and they're allowing whales to accumulate over time. Look at the 1D chart. It's epic and you can't refute what they're doing is fucking MAGIC. This isn't for everyone, it's a long term, gain in other alts and finally buy into BCH at the low type of play. This is going to take some time but at the same time the swings won't be as big.

This

>thinking trends last forever

Also, the fact that there's so many paid shills to try to scare cucks on here only gives more validation to BCH. Christ. Fire these social farms who do a half ass job not bc they're pathetic ppl.

> Christ these newniggers
When all people are here for the money you know it's time to sell.

OMG GET OUT! IT'S ONLY UP 10% IN PAST 24 HOURS!

proof or are you just speculating

Look a the 4h. The chart speaks for itself. See the wallets accumulating. Wtf do you want me to show you, Jihan and Ver hovering over a table playing chess talking shit about the tx fees of BTC?

i hate to "satoshi's vision" meme . . . but really, it is.

t. bcash agnostic

Honestly don't give a shit about Satoshi vision whatever meme. Just calling it like I see it. The fact that every few hours there's a shill fuck BTRASH BCASH shows how threatened they really feel.

Satoshi's vision is shit. Both BTC and BCH are garbage

If you don't hodl now you'll never be rich.