ITS AHPPENING, BITCOIN IS CARASHING DOWN

ITS AHPPENING, BITCOIN IS CARASHING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To the major support of 16,300... dont be a faggot

I really want to see a pop, mainly because I cashed out today. It would be so satisfying to see it fall, I could accumulate so much more

but wait there's more

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's 16,500 you fucking queer.
'Crashing'

15800 on bitfinex. Don't worry (((they))) won't let it fall until futures open. I would recommend getting out before then.

CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Stayed up allnight, its almost morning in europe but I cant'go to bed now.
Should I just sell to sleep peacefully? Or stay up a little longer watching my coins go poof? biz helpl

>22:42:18
Its 15,400 you moron

Same boat. Gn8.

it's 15.7, how low do you think it will go? it's panic because of korea isn't it?

HODL, bash your head, go full coma, wake up rich in a few months

>futures open
>whale short bitcoin
>sell all their bitcoin to themselves for consistently slightly lower price and cause a crash
>make billions

why wont this happen?

$16,700 on coinbase and that’s where normies buy, so chill out

>tether.exe
>all that careful planning goes out the window and they lose everything
>we-are-the-jews-now.png

Time to buy the dip boys

>crashing
remind me what the price was yesterday?

When's that, june next year ?

Try, this upcoming Sunday, you brainlet nog.

Same. I got in at 9k, still waiting for that dip to buy more lol.

I actually need it to slip just barely enough to pull out a 0.01 :^)

C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H C4$H

What's the mempool at now mother truckAsssss?

Crash nah but in the overnight clash the sell side is a bit stronger than normal

thred theme

it's habbening

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

This isnt the bubble popping, just a dip. When the bubble pops, you wont have time to react.

comfy

futures will be cancelled they never committed anyway just said maybe. by the weekend it will be 500k unconfirmed transactions

220k unconfirmed transactions

Only one market this weekend. Another market next weekend. We might not see a major correction until another week after that. I'm expecting more gains over the next week.