Who fucked up tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bqzX6Uc
discord.gg/UgTfgYH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Close to selling at top but didnt... Still insane gains so far

i mean fucked up like on alchohol

lost 40%, 40 FUCKING PERECENT IN 2 DAYS

Lmao. No, it's nearly 5am. Need to go to uni tomorrow. What are u drinking user?

Just bought 3 bch

sucks, Ive made about 8 grand since this morning

let me read the bottle
"boravich charcoal filtered gin" 12 shots deep

How. Just hold for the moon mission.

Normies are getting on board. It’s gonna go HIGH

>ALTs.
Never ever.

Nice, congratz on your gains. Good night user, I hope we don't fall into the void while i sleep.

I fucked up major yesterday but made a lot of it back with the massive Bcash pump recently.

I fucked up by not buying years ago

pls console me

I shouldnt share my secrets but... just trade tether pairs man

I'm up 20% this week.. but how do i go to sleep knowing the bubble is right behind the corner?????? FUARK

Bought in at 17k because I wanna be in it too guys

i gambled everything and lost. nothing left, no friends, no job, no future. good luck guys. cya in the next life.

My btc is on gdax

Dont kill yourself, user. There will be better times.

I fucking played every tip and dip perfectly today until I fullscreened this long ass trailer

im 5k away from being you. thats it, 5k,

i almost fucked up the xrp moon. bought at 1500 to send to binance where it was at 2200, thinking xrp is fast as shit ill definitely make it BUT FUCKING BITTREX LOCKED THE WALLET AND MY WITHDRAWAL WHILE IT STARTED PLUMMETING. luckily it unlocked right on the dead cat bounce to 1600 and i got out with some profit but fuck i almost had a tanic appack. FUCK BITTREX

discord.gg/bqzX6Uc

Make some money here

I'm holding 80% XMR, ARK and IOTA so I hope you're right. Too fucking late to sell now

reported to the sec faggot

keep em coming

buy now, its not too late, ignore the dips and rises, wait a few months

bro OP here seriously im way more fucked up than when I mad this post who up

your boy Mr.40% is still here

40% per volume here
just read the fine print. Its bottled in california. wow, they have a picture of Russian architecture on the front, its literally locally made

I'm down 20%

Thanks ARK

I accidentally left a buy order for iota at .00029
and forgot to take it off so now i'm in the red when i was in green. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Normies drank most of my stash but I'm on kratom so there's that.

discord.gg/UgTfgYH

We've got a few coins under consideration for our next pump in a few hours. 15k members and counting

Ayyy you maeng da mother fucker?

reported enjoy your jailtime if american

Peyton for not tackling that ref.

Btc

Same bro, same.

The room is spinning. I dont feel nauseous yet. I just texted my dad how I made a million dollars on bitcoin. that was a lie. Somebody punch me so I fall asleep

DOWN IN A HOLE

FEELING SO SMALL

Everything went the opposite of my intent post transactions, maybe this semen slurping market isn't for me.

I got into crypto on Nov 20th and got out on Nov 30th
At the time I thought it was a solid investment, but then it got hyperbolic and I decided to pull out
I made $2.5k and I'm happy with it
"it'll go up forever" is foolish, anons. There's no such thing as a free lunch, and the people who walk away from this with money will be doing it at the expense of everyone who walks away from it having lost everything

Massive? You ain't seen nothing yet... How many "normies' like paying 20 bucks to buy 180 worth of "Bitcoin" to see it crashing back 10% on top of their extortionate fees?
I'll give you a tip; NONE
1st January is when the shedding of the banker cunt weights will be in full swing, you can't diffuse the facts about the matter they are there exposed form eeyone to verify with their own eyes.
Good luck "lightning network candidate 1" you shall never see the light of day because nobody wants middle men but at least you, eh, like, tried to continue the worlds track record of Jewish usury? People aren't blind, or stupid, clearly your supporters are though

Put $100 first time into bitcoin at 17k today, lost 6 dollars already.

>just bought some
>3 minutes later falls down 1000+
Every time

Was waiting for it to go back to 11 or 12k when it was 13k before buying more.....

Fuck it better buy now before it goes up even more.....
$15,000 USD in at 17.....

It is at 16,100 and dropping like a brick right now

More mad I didn't manage to buy lower and get even more BTC than the loss of money....

>16200 now

>no such thing as a free lunch

Bitcoin speculation is a zero-sum game
The notion that everyone can "make it" is asinine
While you might personally have made a killing, it has or will come at the expense of someone else's loss. Unless you get out well in advance, you're likely to lose your shirt. It's just the way it is

Shit even weak oump.and dumps do better than 40% and way quicker than 2 days lol you're just dumb son

lol what