Hey guys

Hey guys,

So I want to further flesh out an NPC. Young adult green dragon who found his way into a large forest next to a mountain range. He's evil, smart and aware that he's still far from being top dog in the setting. He wants power and he wants wealth. A few days ago several cultists came up to him, offered him small tribute and wanted to get him enlisted in Dragon Cult. He figured these guys might be useful, while he needs not pay heed to this silly hooman cult.
He wants more loot and more power, thought. He found out there is a small, borderland human settlement nearby and a decrepid castle with goblins in it. Goblins are trying to raid the path leading to small town.
Via cultists which are sort of serving him, he also found out, there is sort of small mafia/bandit gang in town.

I'm wondering what use gould our dragon see in this small town and goblin tribe?

Rape everything, breed half-dragons.

not bad.

Young Adult Greens are Huge-sized, he would quite literally tear the average human woman apart.

I mean, this would still work for the raping, but the woman won't survive long after he's done with her to see the half-dragons.

Do Young Adult Greens ejaculate strong enough to propel their seeds into the womb without penetration?

None of that is necessary if you just use a funnel or even a spoon people

>Local Green Dragon invents the turkey baster

He could just develop an apparatus that lets him thrust maybe the first half-dozen inches into the woman while stimulating the rest of his length, like some sort of specially-designed blow-up dragon with a hollow area to put women in.

Those canadians and their weird squirt guns

Intimidate, eat and enslave goblins. Make them serve the dragon cult. This raises prestige of the dragon cult and attracts more humans into it and makes them more willing to pay tribute upwards to their betters when they themselves are getting waited on.

Carefully consider approach to town, you don't want them calling adventurers on you. Best work through intermediaries in dragon cult. Give puny hoomans fancy ambassadorial titles, hoomans love fancy titles as signs of favor.

But how does that help him make half-dragons though?

You have the rest of the thread posting advice about making half-dragons. I figured I'd suggest something to do other than get instructions unclear, dick stuck in swamp.

The more humans that become part of the cult on their own volition, the more volunteers for creting half-dragons he has.
Also, since they aren't being forced to do anything there will be no need to call adventurers to ruin his day

Hmmm not bad. I wonder how the cult could use goblins in this location.

It's a green dragon, it should breed with wartrolls.

This, and since Trolls are Large-sized it will be a tight, but not damaging fit.

Or he could fuck Giants, half-dragon giant sounds terrifying.

What about a good old "kill/loot/burn" ?

A pyramid scheme :
The dragon fucks the trolls who fuck the humans who fuck the goblins.

About that:
>He's evil, smart and aware that he's still far from being top dog in the setting.
So at least limit the kill/loot/burn to acceptable targets like goblins.

I suppose this question is setting-specific, but don't goblins generally breed explosively? Or is that kobold?
I mean, either way, if the gobbos are intimidated into pseudo-slavery, the humans have a tool to use while being able to keep their hands clean, while becoming a tool for the dragon to keep its claws clean.

Is this the sort of dragon who can turn into human form and has great glibness? Because if so, turn into human form a lot. Fake a non-urban job that occasionally brings him into town until he's a known face. Once people start hearing about his dragon form, have the human form volunteer to lead an assault on the dragon's lair. Repeatedly lead assaults on empty lairs (with visible signs of recent draconic habitation! breath marks, empty chests, bones, etc), get people to praise his human identity for bravery, and then they'll funnel knowledge to that identity of when anyone else might be planning an assault on the dragon.

OP here.

No dragon form change, sorry.

Not bad. Gobbos could protect foresters and miners, clear the forest of other dangers.

Commit yourself to establishing a "this far and no further" stable and clearly marked border of what is draconic claim territory. You may be pleasantly surprised at how much shit humans will put up with when it's clearly laid out that HERE nobody gives a fuck, and THERE you pay tolls to the dragon. Don't like it? Don't go there.

Have you seen the stats of a Young Adult dragon ?
Unless it's a high power setting where 8th level Wizard are walking around every village, said dragon can burn through the "small, borderland human settlement" and seize the castle for himself.

No, I haven't seen the stats, I don't even know what game or edition this is.

OP here.

Its 5e.

>Unless it's a high power setting

OP explicitly said he's far from top dog. Therefore high power setting where a young adult dragon is not the top of the pile. Learn to read.

He wants ways to gain power and loot without sending up red flags that will get him swarmed with murderhobos or something.

Doesn't Venomfang already have a background motivation?

>That feel when my AL legal lvl ten fighter crushed Venomfang under her war elephant