Elf Character Art

Let's get an elf character art thread going. Whether high or dark, thick or slender, evil or good, all knife-ears are welcome.

I can do elves.

I can offer a few. So Veeky Forums... Why do YOU play elves?

I don't actually. They are pretty numerous in my fantasy group, but for some reason I've never felt like making one myself.

Still have a bunch of art though.

I like the architecture.

I have less SFW elves than I expected...

This one's one of my favorites.

I like them too. I've slowly been figuring out excuses to have both varieties of elf (horned and otherwise) coexist in my games.

I've always liked the look of them and the feel of a race that's supposed to represent the best of humanity, but also always has such huge failings as arrogance or an internal schism or the like...

Also, elf babes are the hottest.

elves look like this in my setting
except that they wear clothes

Some background:
>In the northern lands, there are trees which the locals call "stone tentacles". Their trunks at the base can be up to 100 feet wide. Additionally, they grow to be immensely high. Ad they get taller and taller, they start to bend under their own massive weight. Not to topple over, stone tentacles - in addition to regular branches - grow supportive vines out of their sides. These vines reach outwards and try to attach themselves to neibghouring stone tentacle trees. Vines that can't reach a tree will eventually twist into a spiral. At a certain state of maturity, these vines will grow their own set of vines. A forest of stone tentacles can be hundreds of feet tall and its insides are an endless sea of vine trunks wrapped around each other.

>Tribes of barbarians have taken up homes in those forests. However, those people are quite different from humans. They are covered in black fur except for their face and chest. Their faces are rough and bony. They kinda have snouts like dogs, but not so long. Their snouts are like half way from human to dog. An average individual of those people is very muscular. Their homes are high up among the stone tentacles. They use vines as roads and climb from one tentacle to other when required.

My setting is basically Primal Krogan homeworld in fantasy. Where land is filled with hyper dangerous hyperfauna and hyperflora. All intelligent races take drastic means to protect themselves. Humans live exclusively in walled off cities. Goblins live natural underground caves. And elves live in the stone tentacle forests. Of course this is just scratching the surface.

Remind me why you are calling them elves again?

I love elves that aren't strictly medieval. I'd love to see turn-of-the-20th Elves more...

How me elves with tanks, or even redcoat musketeer elves and I'll show you a happy user.

Because:
>build entire cities on trees
>seclusive
> "muh forest"
>"muh nature"
>arrogant
>snobbish
>can move among trees with ease
>are masterful with bows
>long lifespans
>when not prowling, wear extravagant apparel
>believe themselves to be superior to everything else

The wood elves are great, but for me, they're just not a patch on the high elves. They still have an interesting dynamic though, given how unpredictable and wild they are. if anything, they're more alien than their Asur cousins.

That makes sense then. Your original post only said why they were different.

I think after rounding the image count to 50 I'm gonna give my image dump a rest.

Keep better than other races. Automatically attractive, so I never have to describe my characters as such. Usually have stats compatible with archetypes I like to play.

I wouldn't even go as far as to say that.

Humans can understand a tribal savage society because they have been that way themself at some point.

Now High Elven society is so far beyond anything humans in the setting could ever achieve

not precisely art but the angry elf with the winged helm was inspiration for many a character of mine

>thick
No. I oppose this violently.

Isn't this code for 'I want thick all over this thread'?

I need pictures. Pictures of Elves who look like they could be Barbarians.

I need a picture of a young, female Polynesian-looking elf in a monk-ish outfit or striking a martial artsy pose. I realise this is probably way too specific and weird and I should just commission it, but you never know, someone here might have something like it in their vast elf collections.

Harambe be rockin the hank hill ass.

I really like that one.

It's good to see another elf art thread.

Wtf is he wearing? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with some beefcake, but what the hell

Some exotic armor. I guess the artist took the woman's armor logic in fantasy and applied it to men. It's either that or he is about to have some sexy roleplay with his wife and that is his "outfit".