Future Naruto Quest II

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

Last Quest, you got assigned to your team, learned your sensei's name, and were ambushed in your home.
Sorry this thread was delayed for a day, but by the time I could start it was later than I would have wanted

Sweet

Hey welcome back.

I want to steal an eye and then resurrect people

You are Kuro Nijiiroh, a newly-minted genin of Konohagakure, and you just woke up about a half hour later than you would have wanted this morning. You suppose that you have your parents to thank for that, as the small celebration they held for you went far later into the night than you would have thought. Maybe they've been stressed and needed an excuse to celebrate, you figured last night, when you could hear their libacious clamor even after having gone to bed.

Despite having overslept thirty minutes, you still have forty-five to get ready and get to the academy, well, you would if you hurried.

You decide to but something on with function over form, a long, black trench coat-like garment with plenty of straps and pockets for all your shinobi needs that your father bought you when he made tokubetsu jonin. As you quickly brush your teeth and blitz through the door you barely hear your mother's farewell.

>A) Go straight to the Academy, you don't have much time to spare

>B) Something else

I'm ready OP

The Head of the Uchiha Clan has Sasuke's Rinnegan, but you have no chance of stealing it, and even less chance of using it.

There you are
Is our teacher another Grill la grill reference

Oh you'll see fourstar, you'll all see.

>Go straight to the academy
>learn how to specialize in poisons, use that as a gateway into other drugs and medical ninja stuff.
Hallucinations, muscle weakness and various other symptoms sans genjutsu? Why not.

OP i recommend making a pastbin for characters or start adding art so its easier to remember who's who

Instead of the boring academy let's go try to get kidnapped for some human experiments, to return to Konoha as a super shinobi later.

You're living in an era of relative peace, there aren't many people kidnapping young ninjas for human experiments... In the Five Great Nations at least.

>>A) Go straight to the Academy, you don't have much time to spare

I see you added a bit about ignoring the Boruto manga, good shit.

>there aren't many
But there are some, right?

You decide to head right for the Academy, at a relatively brisk pace, but not enough to be winded by the time you get there. When you arrive at the Academy (nigh-abandoned, thanks to it being Saturday) you head to the classroom that you were assigned to meet your sensei in.

When you look at the clock on the wall, you notice that you have about five minutes to spare before your sensei's appointed time. You notice that your teammates are sat in the same seating area, the one closest to the door. Hakurin is sitting about halfway back and Jimmaru is in the front row, you decide to sit in between the two, and wait for your sensei to arrive.

And wait.

And wait.

And wait.

After waiting for close to half an hour, making your sensei half an hour late, you hear your teammate's voice behind you. "Our sensei wants us to meet here at ten o'clock sharp, and then can't even be bothered to show up on time?!" the Hyuuga groans.

"Don't you know the superstition, Hakurin?" Jimmaru pipes up, turning around and beaming at the girl, "when your sensei is late, it means that you're gonna get a super strong elite ninja!"

>A) Join the conversation (what do you say?)

>B) Don't join the conversation

Oh shit, shota bigdong naruto quest again

>>A) Join the conversation (what do you say?)
"Perhaps he is here. We simply can't see them."

>A) Join the conversation (what do you say?
>Hakurin. why don't you use your Byakugan to see if our teaching isn't just testing us?

Oh I like this posters response:

Have the Hyuuga look for him whilst we and the other dude try to sense our sensis chakra

>>A) Join the conversation (what do you say?)
"Why don't we just try waiting for him?"

"Maybe he's hiding himself somewhere in here," You suggest, "Hakurin, why don't you use your Byakugan to search for him? While Jimmaru and I try to sense for his chakra?"

The pale-eyed girl puts a finger on her chin, seemingly pondering your suggestion. "Yeah, that could work, but you two had better help out with sensing, I don't want you to become used to using my eyes as a crutch." She activates her byakugan after responding to your suggestion.

Jimmaru appears to already be sensing for your errant teacher, and you join in. You can sense a chakra signature coming down the hall towards the door, at a somewhat relaxed pace. "That can't be right..." Hakurin says with a scrunched up face.

"What is it? Is it the Hokage?! A clan head?!" Jimmaru asks, overly excited. His enthusiasm feels contagious, and you secretly hope he's right.

Hakurin shakes her head, "No, it's, well, Hōōmaru is a boy's name right? So why do I see-"

The door bursting open cuts her off, and scares all three of you, as it was flung harder than your classroom's door yesterday, and might even be broken... However, a young, blue-haired kunoichi in a konoha flack jacket is standing in the doorway, and it looks like she's striking a pose.

"Hello my genin students! I am Hōōmaru Tachibana, your sensei from this day onward!" Your apparent sensei says in one of the bubbliest tones you've ever heard.

>A) Stare in silence

>B) Wasn't our sensei supposed to be a guy?

>C) You seem pretty young for a jonin...

>D) It's nice to meet you too sensei

>E) Match her enthusiasm

>F) Something else

>>F) Something else
"Nice to meet you. Why were you late?"

>>E) Match her enthusiasm

and then follow up with

>C) You seem pretty young for a jonin...

Seconding

"Wasn't our sensei supposed to be a guy?" You ask this bluenette jounin, honestly confused. Your teammates have similar confused looks on their faces as you do, and Hakurin has deactivated her byakugan.

Hōōmaru grimaces at you, but you're sure if she's genuinely upset, or just incredibly melodramatic. She points at you, which is a pretty violent motion with her exaggerating her movement. "Do I sense disappointment in your tone Kuro Nijiiroh?" She asks, but continues before you can answer the rhetorical question, "or are you simply implying that I sounded masculine when you were told about me?!" She puts her hand on her chest, making her way towards the section of seats your team is sat in. "Because I can assure you I am an unmatched prodigy, and am the most elegant sensei you could have hoped for!" She Captain Morgans on the desk that Jimmaru is sat at, then deadpans, almost too quietly to hear, "And it's not a boy's name..."

>A) Apologize to her

>B) Sit there in stunned silence

>C) Something else

>A) Apologize to her

>A) Apologize to her

>>C) Something else
Whatever you say

>>A) Apologize to her

>>C) Something else
"No! This isn't disappointing! In fact, I like it!"

Second

Yeah, this.

>A) Apologize to her

third. combine with apologize maybe?

I will combine the two. Also I'll be back in a few minutes, there's nothing to drink in my house so I'm just whipping down to 711.

"N-no!" You blurt out, disconcerted by your apparent sensei's outburst, "I'm sorry for saying that, and no! This isn't disappointing! In fact, I like it!" You add. You scan your sensei for a reaction, and to you relief, she breaks into a smile, trusting that you're genuine.

"Wonderful!" She starts, "and now, before I begin your first test, I'd like to get to know a little bit about you!" She sticks up three fingers, in what appears to be her standard dramatic fashion. "All I want to know are three little things about you!" She scans the three of you, and settles her gaze on Jimmaru, before pointing at Hakurin, "Hakurin Hyuuga, princess of the Hyuuga Clan! Tell me, what is your dream? What are you most proud of? And what do you seek in romance?"

The brunette, who's been in a catatonic state of shock since your sensei's inburst, begins to stammer out an answer to Hōōmaru's question, "W-well, my dream is to become the most prominent and strongest Hyuuga, even if I'm not the Clan Head." She thinks for a second, "I'm most proud of my skills in the Gentle Fist, father says I'm doing quite well." Her pride at this all but dries up as she ponders the last question, "W-what do I seek in romance?!" She blurts out, "What kind of question is that?!"

Hōōmaru just clicks her tongue, "I'll come back to that question, you." This time her eyes lock onto you, and you sigh internally, it's Jimmaru's turn now. "Tell me," she points at you, "What is your dream? What are you most proud of? And what do you seek in romance?"

>What is your dream?

>What are you most proud of?

>What do you look for in romance?

>What is your dream?
To become an elite Jonin
The village that is Konoha and it's people
I've never really thought about it, I mean I don't really think it matters at my age

>What is your dream?
"Becoming a master of the ninja arts"
"Being born in the best village ever"
"The girl telling me outright what she wants."

>What is your dream?
To beat my sister!
My family!
You!

Supporting the romance option.

Second

+1

third

"My dream is to master the ninja arts and become an elite jonin, like you sensei." You don't need to think about your answer to the next question, you're a true, red-blooded denizen of the Village Hidden in the leaves! "I'm most proud of being born in the Hidden Leaf, the greatest ninja village!" Your gusto peters out for the last bit, and you say it more quietly, "I guess I would want a girl who's always forward with me." There's a moment of silence, before Hōōmaru nods, satisfied by your answer.

She then turns to Hakurin, who seems deep in thought over what she looks for as far as romance goes. "So, miss Hyuuga, do you have my answer?" your sensei sounds so damn smug, maybe you should have answered that she would be what you look for in the field of romance.

Hakurin answers her, more meekly than you've ever heard her before, "I would want a man who's strong and would always care for me..."

Hōōmaru still has that catlike grin, but now her sights are set on Jimmaru, after having nodded in approval of Hakurin's answer.

Jimmaru is grinning like a fool you notice, and you wonder how this is fun to him. "Now then," Hōōmaru starts, "last, and certainly not least, Jimmaru Uchiha, What is your dream? What are you most proud of? And what do you seek in romance?"" she queries.

"My dream is to be the Hokage, and show the Main Family that the Branch Family can be great!" His candor makes that serious-sounding dream sound almost light. "I'm most proud of my heritage, and the fact that I'm able to be a shinobi of the Leaf!" he continues, "As for romance, I wouldn't be opposed to taking you on a date, sensei." He raises his eyebrows at her, and her expression falters, before he starts laughing. "Sorry to joke like that sensei, but I would really like a girl who can cook and tolerates me."

>Continued

I recommend a change to "someone like you", otherwise support

Smooth, Jimmaru.

damn site wouldnt let me post in time. I wanted Kuro to ask Sensei on a date

Your sensei announces that she is more than pleased with having the three of you as a genin team, and that it's time for your first test. She tells the three of you to get up, and follow her. Surprisingly, she doesn't have you hop along the rooftops, or run at full speed, and instead leads the three of you towards the training grounds.

You arrive at the training field after a somewhat short walk through the village. When your sensei wheels on you, the idle chatter between you and your teammates immediately stops. "So, my genin, are you ready for your first test under the prodigious and elegant Hōōmaru Tachibana?" The three of you answer in the affirmative. "Well then, it is currently eleven o'clock," she places a timer on the post which stands in the middle of the clearing the four of you are in, "you have until twelve thirty to take this pouch," she indicates the pouch strapped to her thigh, just beneath where her shorts end, "inside, you will find three yellow hair pins, when each of you have one, the test is over, capiche?" You all tell her you understand.

She puts on that catlike grin again, "Well then, you may begin," she remains where she was standing. Jimmaru darts off towards the trees in the direction you came, and Hakurin leaps into the treeline to the left.

>A) Go with Jimmaru

>B) Go with Hakurin

>C) Rush Hōōmaru

>D) Go to the right

>E) Something else

>C) Rush Hōōmaru

Who the fuck are we the bastard of? And who the fuck is the teacher a bastard of? What the fuck is happening in this Naruto question?

>B) Go with Hakurin

>A) Go with Jimmaru

>E) Something else
Stand still. We know nothing about how she fights, and how she handles an unexpected response will tell our team the most about what to expect from her.

>C) Rush Hōōmaru
Figure it out user
What bloodline we have though, others are aware of since OP said we have this sensei for a reason

You have this sensei cause you rolled a well-rounded character. Also, she's fun to write.
>Who the fuck are we the bastard of? And who the fuck is the teacher a bastard of? What the fuck is happening in this Naruto question?
You don't know, and I won't tell you. And you're not really a bastard. Your teacher doesn't come from a clan, she may have some Norihime blood, but she isn't from a clan or anything. I don't know what the fuck is happening in your question, but what's happening in this quest is that it's like, the future, man.

>E) Something else
back off and hide in the trees to observe how she fights the other two.

If the pouch is on her thigh can we grab her ass and say it was an accident?

Can you give a hint or will we find out within a thread or two

Yes, if the fickle anons decide to play grab-ass with an elite jonin.

Ah, Alrighty then I didn't know everybody was guessing on the matter. Also sense I don't know any of the fathers just the clans I called'em bastards.

Still a nice quest though. Sorry to interrupt or anything. I'll go back to being silent and voting.

>If the pouch is on her thigh can we grab her ass and say it was an accident?
Agreed

Could I give a hint? Yes. But will I give a hint? No. You probably won't find out soon, it's a pretty juicy secret. It's a watermelon of secrets, the juice is dripping down my face right now. Because I had watermelon for dessert.
Go ahead and guess and theorize and converse and whatever your little heart desires!

So we have to wait until a life threatening experience/mission
Unless it's a thing we have to develop which is more boring

OP you got a twitter or something? I would have missed this thread if my quest senses weren't tingling

AGREED

Mr. Wong is one of my favorite QM's. Make of that what you will.
>Writing

Yes, you do. Also, you decided to rush Hōōmaru, how do you attack?

>A) Use taijutsu

>B) Use ninjutsu (what? you don't know how to change chakra nature)

>C) Attempt to trap her in genjutsu (what illusion will you use?)

>D) Use your tonfa

>E) Use another tool

>A) Use taijutsu

is operation grabass go?

>>A) Use taijutsu
1000 years of death when?

>Use taijutsu

You must be the very best. Grope it alll

>A) Use taijutsu
Naturally

>T-tonfa
>While rushing drip some flash powder, explosive tags on kunai get pitched out.
>Target the bag.
If that fails, bail leaveit regroup.
We'll force her back here with the others
All the distractions if we do, hit the flash powder with the explosive kunai to light her up and disorient.
Snag the bag and bail.

Give me rolls for taijutsu, 1d20+3.

Rolled 18 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

Rolled 15 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

THIS

Rolled 13 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

ASS GRAB

Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

Das booty

I'm liking the unity here, anons.
Not enough quests have the MC going for older women and it's a damn shame

You rush your sensei, which seems to surprise her. However, while your grab for the pouch does make contact, it's not contact with the pouch. Instead, your hand is firmly planted on your sensei's shorts-clad, toned, and nicely shaped ass. You have to let go, cutting your grab session short, as she sends a rising supported elbow your way. You manage to block the strike, letting the force carry you into a more upright position, from there, you take a combat stance.

Not waiting for Hōōmaru to attack again, you launch yourself at her, successfully feinting a right straight to the face and burying your left fist in her gut. Your sensei staggers back before sending a powerful thrust kick towards your face, which you narrowly dodge. You can feel the force of the kick and think to yourself that that toning wasn't for show.

Hōōmaru comes down on her other foot and is about to launch into another clash with you, before she finds her hands bound to her sides. Behind her stands Jimmaru, and Hakurin is still nowhere to be seen. Jimmaru smirks, and gives you a thumbs up. He then asks your sensei, "Was being caught part of your plan?"

"Of course!" Your sensei cheerfully replies, before beginning to shimmer.

1d100 for these rolls

>A) Get back, and yell for Jimmaru to do the same (20)

>B) Go for the pouch (10)

>C) Yell for Hakurin

>D) Pinch yourself, this must be genjutsu

Rolled 61 (1d100)

If we can also Pinch ourselves that'd be great.

>A) Get back, and yell for Jimmaru to do the same (20)
>>D) Pinch yourself, this must be genjutsu
We don't know how to dispel genjustsu using a pulse of chakra?

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>A) Get back, and yell for Jimmaru to do the same (20)

Rolled 51 (1d100)

Whatever else we do, we should bite our cheek or the tip of our tongue. That can help dispel genjutsu without requiring us to use our hands for it.

Pinching yourself or doing is a more efficient way of dispelling low-level genjutsu. Also, save the rolls for after voting, I find that way cleaner.

Bonus points if we spit a little bit of blood as a distraction. I've always wanted to see that happen in a Naruto quest.

Funnily enough this is one of the Kumo genin's gimmicks for the chunin exam. Except it's a different substance than blood.

Shazam?

um is this roll over or under on d100's?

Over, it shouldn't be too hard to grab a pouch from a bound opponent.
Roll

Rolled 96 (1d100)

Mephy

Rolled 25 (1d100)

Rolled 29 (1d100)