Drawthread: Make a Splash Edition

Previous Thread: →

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

armstreet.com/store/medieval-clothing/medieval-natural-suede-bodice-corset-archeress
imgur.com/a/wbxbr
foreling.deviantart.com/art/Oni-481857978
saane.tumblr.com/post/97855985258/coloring-practice-with-forelings-oni-first-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting: Retribution-class Shipslut

Key features: well-built and sturdy, threatening macro cannon batteries, massive shock prow, undying loyalty to God Emperor of Mankind

That ass is intense.

Requesting a lord-like person being forced to sign a treaty or a contract by a human and elven officer of a different, but advanced faction.

The lord being forced to sign the treaty would be looking at the human and elf officer with hate or disgust as he's holding the pen over the treaty.

The uniform seen in the middle of the reference is worn by a female human officer and is sitting across the table where the treaty paper is being signed by the male lord. And she is looking at the lord with a smug shit eating grin.

And the uniform in that's seen in the far right of the reference image is worn by a pretty-bishie looking male elf officer, who'd be standing behind the sitting female human officer and is also looking at the medieval lord with a smug grin too.

Oh and some user mentioned at the previous thread that one of the reference images I used for this is request is a drawing of Tywin Lannister from GoT made by Lemon's Deviantart. Hope you don't mind if I use one of your draws Lemon.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

Requesting a giant 4-tailed fox with black fur on the head area and a metal mask.

Requesting this fancily, well dressed ghost-spirit-entity looking like a Dark Souls-game like boss.

""""Some user""""

A girl in tags cowering on the floor as several large shadow creatures stand behind her. Despite looking spooky/threatening they are actually trying to comfort her

Requesting the tentacle lady coddling, cuddling and trying to calm a frightened young human male.

spearman in simple fur tunic and gladiator sandals getting mauled to death by a pack of wolves.

Graphic as you like.

i will try

*rags sorry, on phone

OR of , yeah I swear, I looked at the previous thread and some user did mention about it. Alright, brb I'll try to find the post that mentioned it.

This is pathetic

I want to see various drawfriends' take on Godstones

Pretty much like this, just slam whatever you like in a monolith or a large rock.

I am pretty much like the pet user, so to clarify before any misunderstandings:

-No, this is not an actual request
-It is just for fun, whenever you feel like drawing a Godstone , just do it.

soo have fun guys.

thanks a bunch!

Okay, so, since Lewdanon seems to be okay with people colourising his drawings... I'd like to request a colourisation of this delivery I got ages ago. I love the picture, but I'd quite like to see what it'd look like in colour!

She's a halfling Pathfinder sorceress, if it matters. Eyes are bright green, skin is fairly pale but not totally pallid, hair is an ombré fading from ash blonde at the tips to natural red at the roots -- and yes, that stuff rising up behind her is her hair too; she's fire elemental blooded, and her hair occasionally rises and flickers like fire.
The dress is wine red/maroon, with the bodice medium brown; it's modeled on the outfit here:
armstreet.com/store/medieval-clothing/medieval-natural-suede-bodice-corset-archeress

Thanks in advance if anyone picks it up!

From the last thread

Does anyone feel like drawing a less shitty map of my paladin's town?

Its a small walled town tucked between a great lake and mountain range. Its something between the kingdom's Helms Deep and the paladin's own resort to getaway from the parties retarded bullshit

Ebin /v/eddit may may, muh man!

In fact, here's an album of all the pictures featuring that dress and bodice:
imgur.com/a/wbxbr

>abs

Can I get this guy wearing the robes on the left?

no

Here, just as mentioned from an user previous board.

But user, what so wrong and pathetic about having a a tall, fierce, yet caring tentacle woman coddling you to calm you down?

making a request for her in the dress looking very irritated as if she wants nothing more than she wants to get out of the stupid thing.

oh...
can I keep asking in every thread without ever getting a drawing?

Requesting art for an antagonist in my Pathfinder Game

He's a Half-orc whom wears a suit of half plate with a short cape made out of long raven feathers.
His armour is stained and blotchy with poor metalwork and he has a helmet that looks exactly like the "crow" helmet from shadow of mordor but with a mane in the back made of, you guessed it, raven feathers, and without any lower mouth part so his savage orcy grin is visible.

He wields a longsword in his right hand and in his left is a long heavy wooden shield with iron reinforcements and an outer splayed decoration of raven feathers at the empty divit sections.

His armour is like in the picture but without the fur parts and without the bare chest.

Thankyou very much in advance, I'll appreciate anything I get!

user please, this is a thread for drawings and other art. I did not come here to get aroused

>patronizingly pats your head while hugging you, making gentle cooing noises to "calm you down"
>always speaks to you like she's talking to a child
>tickles you when she wants to make you laugh, which ends up making her laugh too
>it's an odd, but not unpleasant laugh, much like a mix between a throaty breath and a young woman's giggle
>nuzzles you and settles down on some form of seat, with you firmly wrapped in her clutches
>further curls around you to get comfortable

Just got my new computer up and running any color requests?

Ooh, ooh!
If you feel like it, of course!

Migrating again.

I'm looking to get character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched battle axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). Perhaps a bearded axe or an indo-persian style war axe. In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast.

think you could color this sniper?

Too-human werewolf.

Talking about them good migrations:

I'd like to request an image for a campaign villain. A skeletal dude with a little bit of necrotised flesh left on his body, what little of it is visible behind his full plate. Said full plate is standard metal tone with a brass/gold trim and no helmet, very well made but next to no ornamentation save a symbol of Zarus (see reference) on the torso. Whisps of shadow form a cloak/robe/thing with a hood, and he's carrying a maul like the one in the reference.

Thanks in advance.

I'd need a color reference.

could you do a primary brown secondary gray/blue on the girl? the background isn't as important, so i will leave that up to you if you want to do it!

I am playing in an traditional fantasy OSR game and my magic user found a magic staff with a carved bat on it. Sonic blast once per day as magic missile, radar screech once per day and bat attacks on a crit.

Kindly Requesting a bat themed wizards staff.

Requesting a pair of poppy inspired leshies.
One of them maybe laying down, looking dark and wilthering, the other trying desperately to help it up or support it.
If this could be on a grassfield too that would be superb

Migrating again.

I'm looking to get character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched battle axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). Perhaps a bearded axe or an indo-persian style war axe. In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast.

What's the difference? Here's practically wearing that already

It'd be pretty cool if you could do this. Hair's meant to be ice blue and the skin's meant to have a grey tint. Forehead eye is either Red, Green or Blue, based in-universe on which particular power suite the dude's using at the moment.

It is about laziness, this guys doesn't care about creating anything, just pick a random image from the internet, and ask for a tweak so it can be "different"(except for the guy asking for the night dress, that is just lame fapbait)

Requesting a nerubian scarab knight.
Basically a less regal and more living crypt lord, with a less elegant but more functional armour and maybe some sort of heavy closed helmet if the anatomy allows it.

His job is either being a bodyguard or a living battering ram in battle, so the helmet is kind of important actually.

Not that guy who did the request, but can anyone source the oni reference pic on the bottom left?

Can someone put a poncho on this armor? I'd prefer if it were a sort of sand-brown design, if possible. If need be, trace the entire thing so it looks as if the entire getup is the same picture. I like the armor's color, and would prefer it stay as is. Thank you to whoever takes this request.

>trace
If you're asking someone to trace you might as well do it yourself.

To be honest, bro: I'm so shit at digital art that I'm afraid to do it. And the group I play with is online, so I don't want to give a piece of shit snap-shot of a bad trace job.

>trace
If you're asking someone to trace you might as well ask Catzilla by name

so which one do you prefer?

this

yes, this is how to keep drawfriends in the thread, perfect.

Not familiar with drawthreads, I've never been on one before. Who is that?

or this

This one!

>Not Using the name "SpookAnon"

i might redraw it again since i drew in less than four minutes; I poured all my attention on the second one.
do you have anything in mind?

You can fuck right off

I like your polygon style for the lighter mood requests, but this one is perfect, thanks!

Also ,I prefer being anonymous, Sorry user.

come to think of it, I don't think I had a name/trip outside of the quests i used to run

Weren't you CreepAnon, or was that just what people called you

if you are OR then this is for you I do agree with you though. Wrong style for said request. Noted.
you can call me whatever you want, I have been called Creeps,Creepyanon...etc.

same goes to everyone.

>staying anonymous
>you're the only one here with this artstyle.

don't be rude

>do you have anything in mind for ?

Well the figure in question is a dude with an invisible body but his clothes and equipment he wears is visible.

He's holding a katana-like sword and because I mentioned he'd look like a Dark Souls-type boss he'll be in a battle stance or doing an obvious wind-up attack motion. And his name on his health bar might be "Jeremy Johnson, Partyhall Host" if that's OK.

I feel more comfortable this way. That is pretty much it.

alright, I will give it a go

Can someone draw my rifts group?
Its five people so I get you if you don't wanna draw them all. I'll try to describe them the best I can and give a few pictures to reference.

All of them are basically the dirty dozen for the Coalition

The leader is a disgraced officer after he saved a target. He's a mind melter, a super psionic basically. He wears his officer uniform but without and of the markings. He has a Sherlock hat but black and has some stubble, black hair. He has a white laser pistol

The second is an ex-cyber knight with a katana, he has super long hair that's either in a braid or flowing freely. He also has one eye missing. Basically a Jedi with black samurai garb.

The third is a full cyborg who looks like a Mortal Kombat cyborg. He's white and red like a medical car. He has a nasty ass two handed machine gun and a chains word.

The other two are dog boys, basically half dog humans. Ones a put bull and he wears heavy armor and the other is a golden retriever with light armor and a cloak cause he's a scout. Both have spidey armor, kinda like road warrior status.

Thank you!!!!

I'm sorry, should I delete that? I'm kinda new to these threads. First game I've had to ask for art from

nah nah i was having a giggle

good luck man

Hey, are requests from video-games allowed? Because I'd like to get that bird on the right in the power armor on the left, doing something either aggressive or imperious along with a full-body shot of the bird in civilian clothes. Point of the picture is to give the party an immediate understanding of what this race looks like and how they'll probably be interacting with them throughout the campaign.

Totally useless but potentially interesting lore dump: Stellaris is the absolute best for creating easy races for space opera campaigns, these birds are divine mandate (god-emperor worship) imperialists from an arid world, being both repugnant and solitary yet possessing an intense knack for industry, they took to the aether in search of new minds to spread the light of their creator to, with pulse energy weapons if necessary.

Some very lucky events in the early game got me Particle Accelerators (energy lances) that gave them a hugely imbalanced advantage compared to the rest of the galaxy. In-setting, this translates to them being an intellectually backwards people with severe customs and discomfort in crowds, but possess a natural ability at exploiting the numerous technological advances they've uncovered throughout the galaxy, using them to subjugate entire species and employ them as slave armies.

Yeah yeah they're basically the Covenant, but it's only taken me until just now to realize it. I'll dump more races if this one gets picked up to get a full-range of the forces the players are up against.

Here you go. I made two versions, one I just thought looked cool. this is the actual one

and this is my "special effect" one. I don't know why I like this so much

>That filename
Well, i like that better than ColorX copy

Yeah I wasn't happy with how the "color19 copy" version went.

And when I put the effect on it I saw the orange coloring and how she did fire shit and thought of Zoolander

Got a lil time before bed for a sketch, any cute ideas?

Huldra trying to hide her happy swishing tail!

a set fox twins doin sister stuff
one's full human mode and the other just has fox ears. I can make a ref real quick

Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing infront of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter in the reference pic. They should all look they're smiling towards a camera that's taking a picture of them in front of said supercar and attack helicopter.

Aha, glad to once again bump into Eversor in the right moment!

You did say you were gonna work on this so gonna repost it:

Requesting the elf woman and human kid; who'd now be older but still cute-boyish looking being in a political campaign poster. Perhaps these two have both fallen in love and are married, and are now working as politicians and running for office.

And maybe the political campaign poster should say: "Vote Verrona Valris for Senator and vote Finnegan Thicke Valris for Councilor."

Felt kinda giddy seeing that you made a draw of these two again since I made a story about 'em just for you a few months back, sounds cool? I might make another short story about it again.

Goddamnit, just tell the guy no already, Eversor!

Here's an image of them I got a while ago

I don't think Eversor wants to do it, just give it up famalam

I am flattered you enjoy the pieces. But I think I will decline for now.

Thanks for being a big fan though!

Working on this cutey!

Okay, since Ever has made the righteous decision to draw mt worthy foe, Huldra, I'm just going to post this as a general request.

These two kitsune sisters doing cute sisterly things. Here's the OG ref image

bumping the request.

Original character concept by foreling.
foreling.deviantart.com/art/Oni-481857978

but the one in use is by saane.
saane.tumblr.com/post/97855985258/coloring-practice-with-forelings-oni-first-time

Enjoy friend!

woops forgot ref. These are the hairstyles/colors for the two the one on the left is #1 and the girl on the right is #2. The one on the right is a bard with an ocarina and is really shy and the one on the left is much more outgoing and is a sorcerer, if that changes anything. Their outfits are just kimonos with those patterns on it. It's a blue kimono with lightning bolts/clouds for the girl on the left and a purple kimono with stars for the girl on the right. if there's anything I missed tell me. The girl on the left is also a bit taller and about 1-2 years older than the one on the right

????

Manny here, oh well atleast I got the word from you. Oh well maybe I could ask another request then. Thanks.

Not starting yet, expect a delivery sooner or later as I'm interested.

Requesting a picture of my characters dog named Nightjaw. He is a Shiba Inu (like 1). He's wearing a black eye patch over his right eye that has silver trimming (like 3), and a picture of a wolf howling at the moon (like 4) in the center of the eye patch also made of silver. He has a red scarf wrapped around his neck, and white wrappings on his legs (like 5). And if he could be holding a kunai (like 2) by the handle in his mouth that would be awesome.

Thanks to anyone who draws this.

Are...are you serious?

yes

Didn't see that.
Thank you for the art draw friend.