If you buy litecoin now at $100,

you will be driving lambos in 2019

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UgTfgYH
reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/7euk3g/the_vertcoin_halving_explained/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll hold to my verts ty

same brother

What makes you so sure OP? Not being a skeptic, I own a nice amount of LTC, but what makes you believe it will be taking us to lambo land?

why not both?

God I hope so, swapped some btc for ltc today.

how many do I need for a lambguini ?

VERTBOIS

I'll hold my VRC

i think a lot of us are betting on normies at coinbase jumping into ltc since it's one of the three there you can easily buy, and attractive price, possibly seen as the next ship to sail.

^This

because I belive in vertcoin.

all other coins I hold are just for making money and I'll give my vertcoins to my grandchildren

Hey guys, what makes you vertboi's so sure thats the ticket to lambo land?

I think many are waiting for the halvening to really kick in.. It was on another sweet bull run until btc decided to fully erect itself

lol, grs will overtake ugly green vertcoins in no time, you know that? vert really has nothing but muh asic resistant and muh community

what is the halvening?

discord.gg/UgTfgYH

Vote for our next pump coin (in 40 minutes). 15k members and 150% gain on our last coin (Aurora)

i just cant understand why not EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON on this board doesnt go all in with their friends and family on this coin.

all you have to do is google coblees twitter account to see how much effort this guy is putting into marketing than before. if it reached 100 without his team giving a shit, then theres no question tis can get .25 btc ratio.
its only a side project for him too. im all in 150 ltc

wasnt your last pump NXT???

It's bitcoin 2.0

Vertcoin halving
Mining reward cut in half
Coins in theory gain value

Here's the first Reddit post Google gave me

reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/7euk3g/the_vertcoin_halving_explained/