pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BE8MqUf1Lts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does your soul look like, Jumpers?

Jumpers! What do you bring to a gun fight?

Spells and planet-busting battleships.

A boat.

Also can anyone tell me if I pick pattern red or orange origins in evangelion then hybrid from pattern blue do I get pattern blue discounts? It was a bit unclear.

A sword, nothing says "oh shit" then your opponent slicing your bullets out of the air.

A gun

Nothing. I just freeze time and use superspeed to take everyone else's guns.

My fist of course.

Are Dragon Slayers made with Lacrima inferior to natural Dragon Slayers?

Is that what I think it is?

Lets try this again!

First (+.2) draft of the Hive Queen Quest jump! here we go!

I hope you like it threadites!

I'm pretty sure you should see a doctor about that.

Yup, it's a mecha.

Nine cats the size of kaiju. Also, it might be partially made out of rock, with the addition of my Exaltation in there.

We got new stories coming in advance! Leaked trailer stuff
Where were you when surfing gave you psychic powers?

No clue what this is, but the background say Hive Quee. Might want to add a 'n'?

No. You don't get pattern blue discounts but you get access to angel stuff. As in, you can now buy them

Thanks.

Brainwaves and regular waves have always been basically the same thing.

Huh. A jump of a quest. Not without precedent, that's what the Magical Girl Noir jump is, but it is somewhat unusual. Does the QM for Hive Queen Quest know about it? I mean, I know all of our jumps are fanfiction and unauthorized and such, but it being fanfiction of something made in this community somehow feels different.

>Hive Quee
gdi
fixing Final uploaded version will be corrected.

This is also my true form.

>do such fetes
kek.

>near or above your current level of technological skill
Below?

What is the shape of the Hive Queen origin's alt-form?

The hell is Ein Sof doing in a tree? It's meant to exist above the tree, not within it.

haven't been able to contact questdrone yet, I plan on doing it sunday at the next afterthread. He usually loves OC stuff about the quest.

So I have a question.

How powerful would Jubileus's soul alone be? I don't want her at full power, I want to just be able to waifu her. If her powers are limited to be just a "strong female lumen sage" that's good enough.

I am collecting eldritch waifus

So, SAO question
The skills you learn there, are they real?

Well, this looks cool. It has a lot of perks I want, I know that. For those of us not familiar with Hive Queen Quest, though, could you explain why the Psionic Implant Device is so important? What it grants doesn't actually sound all that impressive, but I take it there's some specific use of it that would be worrying.

I know Iowa, madam, and you. Are. No. Iowa.

Alright, that sounds neat, then. I haven't read much of Hive Queen Quest, but the jump makes it sound like an interesting story so maybe I should check it out.

>I haven't read much of Hive Queen Quest, but the jump makes it sound like an interesting story so maybe I should check it out.
Same. I'm gonna give it a look too.

Let the Emperor explain.

Nobodies.

I haven't been to Dresden Files yet, but I'll be sure to ask Harry what it looks like when I get there.

I'm sure his reaction will be... interesting.

Usually guns. If I'm going for subtle I'll bring the Action Man Special. A classic six-shooter I picked up in Borderlands that shoots shotgun shells and never needs to be reloaded. I always find it amusing when someone realizes the barrels are empty and starts laughing at me.

But if I need something bigger and a little more, in your face shall we say, that would be the Acroma IX Pattern Master Crafted Heavy Bolter. I've stacked so many enchantments on that massive machine gun over the years that I'm surprised the Emperor himself hasn't woken up to scream HERESY at me across the multiverse.

I haven't actually used the thing in decades because the collateral damage on the thing is massive. Like, I /pulverized/ most of a city block the last time I used it.

That's obviously the light that's already been filtered by the tree

Then it's not Ein Sof anymore, is it? Looking at its position I'd say that's Tiferet.

hive queens are basically formic queens except not with the mindcrushing of their babies, baby drones follow out of love for their queen mother.

in the quest it allows a human to gain psionic abilities such as speaking to the drones of a hive (and even short range commanding of hive drones if the queen gives permission) there is only one in the quest and it gets destroyed. It may not seem really big from an outside perspective but it is pretty big for the jump where the original white queen genetically alterred humans to not be psionic 50k years ago.

Cheese and biscuits.

I don't know about things like smithing or crafting, but the MC (I forget his name) after going back to the real world fought his cousin using the style he had in SAO, and if he hadn't been atrophied like he was he would have won. Would you be a master swordsman? I don't know, it might rely too much on enhanced speed and strength that was present in the game.

Hey man, I was just trying to make an explanation.

The new jump looks sweet. A question though about The Flesh Is Strong. The jump is giving me a zerg / tyranid vibe, and I haven't followed Hive Queen Quest, so what sort of tech is feasible? I know zerg have FTL bugs and psionic fuckery, so would that work as well? Just trying to get a sense of the upper and lower end of the tech that perk works with.

The "hit people with sword" skills are real. But the gamey-Sword Skills and other in-game skills are not.

Blacksmithing for example is done by just hammering at some ore for a bit, not by actually smithing it.

>where the original white queen genetically alterred humans to not be psionic 50k years ago.
Wow, so my several jumps worth of Psionic power wold like a word about trying to remove mankind's potential like that.

Do they have a good explanation, ir is it time for payback?

so far in the quest we have seen that it is possible to create full on space ships using mixtures of drones and hive biotechnology. The biggest ship created is a hive ship which has full ftl and artificial gravity. Pretty much anything you can do with tech you can make into a biotech version. Red queen has an entire fleet made by forming hive flesh parts and cog drones into ships.

>Pretty much anything you can do with tech you can make into a biotech version
Welp, time to get mai Washu on. Phaser-wielding cat-corgi hybrids are go.

If we have magical noir girl quest jump and give queen jump, how about German Hollow Quest jump once it reaches year 2000 due to the butter flying changes to setting by that point?

Adding on to that, IIRC most players just picked up enough combat skill to do the start of an attack vaguely accurately enough that the ingame Sword Skill macros trigger and pilot them through it, because it being a videogame just hitting something with a sword does about fuck all damage, almost all of the damage coming from the Sword Skills, which also add speed to the attack at the cost of a bit of a freeze up at the end of the attack. The MC of course uses his super special kendo skills to perform the actual Sword Skills, not needing the macro, and thus gets the damage benefit without the freeze up because of course he does, Kirito can do anything.

It was an attempt to stop a being from beyond space and time from coming through and destroying the universe. The more people who know about it the stronger it gets and the void crystals (which are controlled by psionic abilities) as well as skyl tech which often also works via psionics call the attention of this being and can act as a gateway under certain circumstances, it also can make people go full on cultist and start worshipping it under certain conditions where they can hear its whispers in their mind. basically she was trying to protect us.

That is the gayest thing I have ever seen.

I love it.
I might have to throw a journey through Aloha in my Pokemon jump canon.

Alola is throwing too much new stuff that I'm still processing it. Alternate typings is throwing me off my game

youtu.be/BE8MqUf1Lts

Goddammit. I wanted a cool-ass Omega Raichu.

Not...not whatever this is.

Mega forms are gone in this pokemon.

I was sorting about more out there stuff. Like the jump says regeneration would be a skill.
Or magic I assume.
Normally that stuff would transfer to a later jump. But this is in a program. I know your stuff is real in the program because jumper.
I wanted to know if the reverse is also true because jumper.

I assume the AI made the other stuff as true to life as possible. So learning smithing in the game would generally be applicable Real world knowledge, But the special procedures for making an orachilum weapon would not be applicable to any of the actual metal you have on hand If you were a regular person, because that stuff was made up for the game.

But you are not a regular person, you are a jumper. So my my TL;DR was does the SAO game act like a jump and the video game skills you learn there can be used in later jumps?

Sun and Moon almost feel like their own separate universe at this point.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to feel about the fish made of other, smaller fish. Steel types fusing together is one thing, they're vaguely robotic. But fish?

Do youtube timestamps not work here?

nope

Unless Popplio has neato evolutions to draw me away from grassbird, I'm pretty sure I just found my primary water type.

>I assume the AI made the other stuff as true to life as possible. So learning smithing in the game would generally be applicable Real world knowledge,
You assume incorrectly. It wasn't called Sword Art Online for no reason; Kayaba hard a major sword boner. But not one for making swords, for some reason...

One more thing.
>Its a sea cucumber
>That ability
>The name has "Puke" in it

Hope you arent eating once the animations get released

Not like that's a new thing, I think Mantine did that first.

Yeah, most of the non combat abilities were nowhere near as accurate as they would be IRL. I think they were mostly like, minigame type stuff.

Seriously? Completely gone?

Is there a perk that would allow me to "catch" magic and hold it visibly in my hands?

Completely gone.

But...but Charizard's going to be useless again? Goddammit.

You mean "no new mega forms", right? RIGHT?

At the very least the mega bracelet is gone in exchange for the Z Bracelet and Z Moves. Whether or not they decide to combine mega evolution to Z moves is a different possibility entirely

Well, looks like one of my main jumpers has died in the line of duty for the first time. Was doing Symphogear as my next stop, Curse of Balal was in effect. Went up with Anubis and started blowing chunks out of the moon after a long and elaborate speech, only to die to a critfail on surviving the ensuing X-Drive. Guess my next chain starts with Traveler's Gate, since I said I'd do that immediately after my next jump.

>You assume incorrectly.
>most of the non combat abilities were nowhere near as accurate as they would be IRL
Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
Now I really want them to work out of the game. *ding* *ding* *ding* *DING*
"You have created a new set of Armor!"

*lay down lobster on plate*
*season with Old Bay*
*add 3 raw carrots*
"You have made a 5 Star Meal!"

>Is there a perk that would allow me to "catch" magic
Something allowing you to work with concepts as tangible items.

I believe 'Warlock' from Ragnarok Online is exactly this.

Such as?

>2013
>Gamefreak: Hey, here's this brand new mechanic That's we're totally not stealing from Digimon. that'll drastically change the entire franchise! Get used to it because it's not going anywhere!
>Three years, two games and one anime arc later.
>Lol, fuck Mega evolution. Aloha forms all the way! And check out all this other new shit we got!

>Ragnarok Online
I love Dirge's jumps, but that one is a pain in the ass to navigate and build. Not in a good way, either.

I need a new jump for my limited rolling chain. Anyone want to toss out a jump?

Claymore

Fallout

Ragnarok Online

I want to hate shaped pupils, I do, but I just can't. I love them and I use them.

There are some in Tales of Symphonia and elsewhere, but I did not pay attention where, since I already had the one.

I know nothing about it but I'll give it a shot, on the list it goes

.I have actually been there already but thanks.

Monopoly.

Incredibles.

Thanks. I'll look into these.

True Lies

Eh, I'll bump something off the list to give it a shot, don't know much about it but it's worth giving a go.

I'm getting some real Donnie Darko vibes off of that bunny.

Eh sure I'll make some room. May take me a bit to get to all this stuff (I roll a d20, not a d8 but I'll get to it. Also except for Monopoly I don't know much about the other two jumps.

Trust the bunny. It only wishes to protect you.

Damn it brain! No new chains until you finish what's on your plate! I don't care how awesome a creepy stuffed bunny come to life might be to write.

Is Mushoku Tensei worth visiting? I am immediately suspicious of any weeb setting that doesn't have a Fanservice entry on TV Tropes.

Then you are an idiot. It is a fucking amazing setting and an even better story.

It has no show. It is a lightnovel/manga.

Huh, no answer?

I mean, Jubileus without eyes of world would be weak. With only one of eyes she was strong, yes, but nowhere near full power. If I had her spirit and placed it in a body without eyes of world, she would at least be stronger than Balder but I think that's it.

That and authority she has

>It is a fucking amazing setting and an even better story.
Get better standards fag.
It actually is pretty good.

>doesn't have a Fanservice entry on TV Tropes.
Well that's a mistake. It's a harem series, after all. And the MC actually gets laid.

>Anubis
How do you get him to behave?

God, if we had it there would be a good Bleach jump without having to replace shitty one. It would still cause some shitstorms but less than replacing it would