What the fuck is going on with Mearls?

What the fuck is going on with Mearls?

I doubt he plays much. It's got to feel like working all day and then more work.

>he actually put himself in jew tags
lol

He regularly talks about his games, I think he plays one weekly and then a shorter one during lunch times a few days a week.

>I don't worry about balance
No, you don't, do you?
Fucking whatever. I'm too tired to complain about 5e's mechanics- it does the one thing it needs to and baits players into campaigns where I just make all that shit up anyways.

MEARLS IS AN ANTI-WHITE SJW KEKOLD.

KUCKBOLD

Anyone that made fun of weapon cord nerf guy who does not shit on this guy are hypocrites of the highest order.

Fuck the whites and fuck you.

He had the easiest game design job in history handed to him and he fucked it up by refusing to think outside of the shitty grognard dogma that fucked up 3.5 and led to 4e then led to 4e becoming shit.

I legitimately hope he dies of cancer. He is worse for D&D than Gygax was.

A cuckolded kobold?

What, you mean he didn't kill enough sacred cows?

Strongly agree.

Wot?

How is this getting so much hate? Who worries that much about balance on magic items for home games?

>He is worse for D&D than Gygax was.

>He is worse for D&D than the guy who invented D&D.

Look buddy, if you're not going to be unreasonably angry I think you should just leave

Rob Liefeld created Deadpool.

If you ask me, I'm just dealing with DM fatigue and my simmering, inexplicable spite for 5e not being the sex in a roleplaying manual it was hyped up to be.
Oh God just let me play another system. Not another d20.

How does that mean anything? Yes he invented it, and he fucked it up ever since. RPGs' invention was inevitable, if Gygax hadn't done it, someone else would have in another ten years.

co-creator

Probably because it's a shitty non-answer that reeks of pretentiousness.

It's not like magic items really even need that much of a guideline in 5th ed aside from when to call it rare or legendary, what is okay for not requiring attunement, and where numbers get too big, but that's just a particularly bad way to answer that question.
That's being kind of generous since back then he was mostly just a deathstroke ripoff

What the fuck?

Wasn't he just 3e and not 3.5?

Fuck if I can remember, shit's before my time, and the sheer suck of 3.x martials and the terrible organization of casters for a young scrub drove me the fuck away.

>waaah mean Mr. Mearls won't do it for me on twitter

He hasn't done any actual work in two years though.

I dunno, but his home campaigns sound fun. I don't tend to worry about balance that much in my home campaigns either.

Y'all did notice that part, right? Where he said "my home campaign", not "when I design RPG books"?

Could you elaborate?

and then the guy asks for rules to help with m=home games.

to which mearls says do whatever

which causes trigger.

No.

>((((Mike Mearls))))

>He is worse for D&D than Gygax was.
>hehastranscendedthisplaneintoapuredimensionofbait.png

>rainbow logo
>echo tags

No.

>Anyone that made fun of weapon cord nerf guy who does not shit on this guy are hypocrites of the highest order.

I agree. But the difference is that Pathfinder is already a lost cause.

>"Ironic" echo tags
>Rainbox avatar
>Is Mike Mearls

How is it possible to be this much of a faggot