DOWN THE COASTER RIDE WE GOOOO

AHAHAHAHA
ITS STARTING
OUR PRAYING WORKED

PRAY IN THIS THREAD TO GOD THAT BTC FALLS!!!!

SHOO SHOO GO AWAY SHOO

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xvBuxzH
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all
twitter.com/Beetcoin/status/935460412262375424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw put $300 in for shits and giggles an hour ago for my birthday
>already losing money

kek this is fun

SHOOO AWAY WITH YOU BTC GO GO AWAY

I thank the lord for the coming crash, god bless

We're going to be pumping a lot of alt coins when BTC falls. If you want in, join the discord group.

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

it aint crashing for shit

how many people you got

lol at the cucks who sold. 20k tomorrow.

ultimate shit coin or the ponzi millionaire coin with no real use other than high fees and slow transactions

It wasn't your prayers. I did it. I just sold some ETH for BTC.
That's why ETH suddenly started mooning and BTC suddenly started crashing.

Enjoy, Veeky Forums. What's the next wish I should make come true?

Are you me? If I buy some BTC, together we can voodoo it into the ground!

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bitcoin Bitcoin
Me oh my

Bitcoin Bitcoin
You will die

Bitcoin Bitcoin
Hear the bell

Bitcoin Bitcoin
Go to hell!

Can someone educate me on the unconfirmed transactions? It was around 206k earlier today, now it's 220k.

I understand that many are coming off while many are going on the queue, but does this ever go down? What's it typically riding at?

Also, doesn't this mean that the whole BTC network is in a "power deficit" that can't handle the load of transactions these days?

KILL THE NORMIECOIN

DOWN WITH NORMIECOIN

welcome to 4 months ago

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all

thanks for not answering my question, appreciate it

here we go boys

how many suicides thijs time

dont come crawling back into altcoins, you btc faggots are not welcome anymore

This, you can all fuck right off to facebook.

SO fucking glad I decided to postpone my buying for a little bit. I'm gonna buy on this dip, the question is how low will it dip? What point should I buy at?

>they're buying the dip
why won't they let it die

This is just normal volatility. It will crash eventually though.

tfw bought the dip

ive been moved my btc to eth. fuckin had to coreect sooner or later. i'd be fuckin sick if i bought in the 17k area. might be a nice swing trade though

Thank you. That answered the first part. Very awesome chart. I especially like how they break it down by transaction size and the spike of very tiny transactions in recent days.

So my second question, seems like the system hasn't been able to catch up since late October. Forget the exchanges, is the BTC network overloaded today?

you just got the greatest bday gift of all.

a hard lesson in learning to read the market instead of tossing your money into the wind

tfw fees are too high I can't buy the tip with my tiny amount of shitcoins

Buy low sell high maybe?

/thread

lol ive made some trades like that. you could almost swear to god its just because you put your money in

yes teh btc network is overloaded.

not all of those transactions are legitimate. jihan and the BCH team have been known to flood the btc network to slow it down in order to entice people to BCH. that being said, read this.

twitter.com/Beetcoin/status/935460412262375424

Well it will have to go back above that peak someday. But I think its funny how I bought at near the highest possible price. God has it out for me.

Give me some sheckles pl0x.
14XN2Jp57qAhtdHHtPYbjP4Pr1TZbetVxL

Yes, and unless lightning actually does something we'll be in big trouble. Read up about the theoretical "death spiral", it was a big fear during the bcash incident.

fyi the issue with bitcoin being overloaded, transaction times and etc is usually referred to as "scaling"

just buy eth catch that moon then go back to btc when she gets a little stable. because if you have to ask when to buy chances are real good you dont know how to swing trade so dont.

>tfw almost bought the dip but thought I'd see if it would dip even more
>it has
FUCKING YES

Very interesting, thank you. Follow up - you mention not all of them are legit. Any stats on how many transactions end up being rejected out of the whole bunch?

thanks for your noble sacrifice not everyone can be a winnar winnar chicken dinner crypto chad

i would recommend first reading about BTC's roadmap and future implementations before getting into the FUD.

alot of people forget bitcoin is far from complete and things that were predicted to happen in 10 years has happened in the last 4 months.

i did the same shit with iota but i held tight for the recovery and only lost 50$, got real lucky on that one.

theyre legitimate transactions in the term of being accepted but akin to sending 1$ back and forth 100 times

kek like it or not the btc fags control the fate of altcoins

FUCK MAN. Gotta buy some more nigger

You know fees are $20 now?

Got it, I thought you were talking about attempted transactions that never end up getting confirmed, to flood the network with bogus attempts. If that didn't exist, why bother with confirmation?

Thanks again

Fuck off normalfag

Maybe if you pay me faggot

Please fucking crash back to 12k.

Wanna do a bank transfer on coinbase but I don't have any euros deposited. Once I deposit the euros do I have to wait however many days for the transfer to go through for me to use them, or can I use them immediately since my account would be credited with them?

Since transfers are done in batches usually overnight, I can't imagine why they would extend credit to you immediately. Especially these days.

I put in 100 at 1650 and I've already lost 8 dollars

the minimum transaction fee is 0₿

the exchange you use is setting your fee price.

"you know fees are $20 now?" is wrong

not trying to shill here or anything but some dude with 200K is trying to enter eth at the 405$ mark check the order book

of course they are

fucking look at the order book stupid, jesus christ

Everything keeps falling

You realize these walls are almost always fake to make people buy above them right.

You read my response wrong, stupid.

lmao @ all those downloaded coinbase app and bought the whole coin at ath today

d-d-on't worry guies 15500 will h-hodl er 15000

top jej

i can see how thats not sarcasm, sorry.

either way you follow the money. if he lets them eat into it then its real.

>Bought at 1300 in 2013, sold at 500
> Bought at 20,000 last night, still holding

someone send help

normies getting killed in their first step to crypto will get media attention as well, i love it

let's go $2k

>this candle right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You got it bud

You really think a pump to $19k could happen in one day without any sort of correction? The whales who pumped are cashing out, back to what were a 24 hours ago, what....$13k? So far we haven't even broken below $15k so just set stop loss orders if you're scared.

Bought too soon user

there are no >whales you can pump BTC are you stupid

dear god i'd be puking right now if i invested any more than 5k lol

>either way you follow the money. if he lets them eat into it then its real.
Yeah but they meme you into buying high, then they pull the wall and put it up again 1000 sats down.

its already back

If BTC crashes the entire crypto market crashes

What part of that do you retards not understand.

also walls not fake he just ate 100k worth

That kind of talk will get you banned from this board.

they expect one of ETH in the wreckage brother

>pink id
hahahahaha

altcoins are recovering

No, it is you who does not understand, brother. Us Alt holders have already crashed. We can't go much lower besides $0. We just want to see BTC dragged down to our level. We can all sink together.

i have 40 eth if that ever hit btc levels idk what i'd do.

Fuck I can't even buy the dip with my measly $11 of zcash cause the minimum order is 0.001 BTC. Could probably prop it up with a bit of ETH but I guess the fees are still miles high?

The market's future doesn't depend on what you want or what financially benefits you
We're just being realistic, it's going down

HODL YOU PUSSIES

Reminder that BTC doesn't crash, it corrects

25k by 2018.

Im fucked guys. fucked. fucked.

>bought
kek

think you meant to reply to

HE WARNED US

wew lad

Well, besides buying, that's where I was going with

Why don't you use coinbase for normie coin? It's instant

BUY LITECOIN BUY ETHEREUM

Note I said "whales" plural, yes they can pump BTC you fucking moron it happens all the time. Raised it to $16/17k and then watch the normies flock in massive numbers raising it another $500-$1000 bucks, then they cash out.

Coinbase transactions are based on mostly bank confirmation, fyi

BTC is still up $1500 from last night, you retards.

You all probably thought the dip from $13 to $9k last week was the 'crash' too.

Sorry you've lost potential earnings daytrading and holding useless shitcoins for the past 6 months, but BTC isn't going anywhere