Something was almost happening with 0x

Something was almost happening with 0x

It had been trading in a range between .16 and.22 for months (red meme lines). Then, just a few days ago, it popped like 75%. Now it's getting crushed again, but that's just part of the alt bloodbath going on right now.

Does anyone know why it took off like that? I can't find any news or new announcements.

Anyways, usually when a coin moons of no news it's a fucking bullshit signal because it means someone knows something we don't and is buying up the coin. I think this project is really promising and could be a solid hold. Low market cap and lots of utility.

If it looks like bitcoin drama is on hold, and alts start recovering, maybe consider getting a small stack. Also it (so far) has a floor around .016, so it's probably a solid buy there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d019RycObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought that was odd too. For a second I thought it might have been a P&D, but instead of crashing hard it just returned to the status quo. Still holding about 7k of this coin since I believe it can reach $2

who the fuck just ignores the btc price
lmao

L2Fundementals

It looks like it might be bouncing off an uptrend meme line...

It's hard to tell anything with the shit going on right now with BTC but I think this fucker is trying to start its engines

It's a real project with an established consolidation range. The odds are it will moon to its former dollar high at some point.

AH, thanks bro!!! That's at least something.

But the spike increase its market cap by like 75% on way-higher-than-usual volume. Do you think it was people reacting to the tweet, or insider buying?

bagholders

t. bagholder

it was the tweet, tons of speculation that it will get put on coinbase. I bought when I saw the tweet. I highly recommend a twitter account with only crypto shit on it. Fundamentals are the only thing you can count on in this space. Reddit,twitter,Veeky Forums read it all and get good at culling out the shit and you will be a Lambro in no time :)

DNT is another undervalued coin imo

Fuck that's a good idea, doing it now.Got a list of recs for good follows?

go through coin market cap and add EVERYONE
then add all the shills and all the suggested crypto people. The more info the better, also make sure to verify information and do not take one tweet at face value. There are exceptions like the ZRX tweet that was one I acted on gut feeling but I do not recommend that at all.

Everyone in this thread has been memed on. The spike OP is talking about happened 5 days after the tweet

Cool.

Hey there was some thread taunting 'Cryptotakeoff' a few days ago - is that you? What's the deal?

It was a day after tokensummit

I write weekly Medium reports on Link. Holders didn't like it when I said that I had sold mine. They really didn't. Then they were happy when it mooned to 2800. You missed the boat! Hah!

Biz was the deal.

Gotcha

Great project. Accumulate before Coinbase adds in 2018.

i have 30k, was thinking of moving up to 40 or 50k while its still doable

I'm new to crypto, just have 1000. Watched this presentation the other day... seems really solid.

youtube.com/watch?v=9d019RycObk

ya devcon3 speech was great. the most interesting thing to me is 16:55 when he startts to talk about the several protocols which might make up web3

wow

Has Coinbase mentioned anything about 0x?

moon