Buahhhh! PCs are murderhobos and i'm too faggot to tell them to cut it out! buahhhhh!

>buahhhh! PCs are murderhobos and i'm too faggot to tell them to cut it out! buahhhhh!

>not making the villagers of every town they go into form angry mobs against them
>not sending powerful but lawful bounty hunters to humiliate and throw them in jail
>not making a wizard fuck their shit up (curses that permanently reduce their HP would be great)
>not inserting them in your magical real as punishment for punishment
Spineless numales all of you! (after making sure your settings/story isn't shit) Stop coddling your players. Because of attitudes like that feminism came to be.

Unlinke real life, in tabletop Evil comes with a cost. If your players decide to try and take over the land, fine. If they just kill people, they're going to wind up in a bad situation.

Back in the day fa/tg/uys would turn into /D/Ms even if the players wheren't shit before coming back in here and talking about hfy and elf slave, but now? l bet some of you play with sjws before posting in your Generals and Quests.

there are few things more satisfying than watching the party's minmaxed fighter get wrecked by an angry mob of 15ish commoners after killing a shopkeeper for no reason
10/10 OP, I agree
just make sure the punishment fits the crime and isn't just LOL I KILL U NOW
making murderhobo mistakes come back and make a quest harder later on is fun too

The fuck's a Numale? No wait, don't tell me it's probably some tumblr shit.

>not inserting them in your magical real as punishment for punishment
No, because unlike you I don't have a realm that I can "trick" them into. Not everyone in this hobby has crazy fetishes, dude. My "Magical Realm" is just called Shadowrun.

>Evil comes with a cost. If your players decide to try and take over the land, fine. If they just kill people, they're going to wind up in a bad situation.
you fucking quoted me dude

>Let's turn gamenight into a confrontational "PCs vs the world" game

Yeah sounds fun OP

I know OP's just shitposting because he got triggered by someone he thinks is from /pol/, but there's undoubtedly actually people who actually believe that PCs vs GM shit

>PCs are murderhobos and i'm too faggot to tell them to cut it out!
I agree with this part, but I think the others are bad ideas.

If you're playing a game with other people and they're being shitty, then talk to them about it, and stop gaming with them if they insist on continuing to be shitty. It works all the time for me.

Doing passive-aggressive nonsense is just going to add to the shitfest and make people miserable.

>having outcomes that would happen in-game is bad
do you just hate having develped worlds to play in?

>passive-aggressive nonsense is just going to add to the shitfest and make people miserable.
>implying that is not the fun part

If they are shits them there is no problem in having fun by shitting them. Some justice, ya know.

>some tumblr shit.
>i don't have a le "magical realm"

Welcome to Veeky Forums, friend, l recommend lurking some more.

>Shadowrun.

Better yet, leave.

>PC vs the world
what where they supposed to fight me? the hell you saying nigger, that they should play the game? or that actions shouldn't have consequences?

>someone thinks he's from /pol/
where?

>shitpost
buahhhh! i got offended! buahhh! everything i disagreed is shitpost! buahhhh!

As a GM, I play the enemy with tactics in mind. If they're not mindless, they'll fall back and use cover, giving ground when they need to so they can keep their numbers up. My players earn their wins.

While I agree that actions should have consequences, here's what I would do.

>Barbarian kills merchant who refused to buy his shit
>other merchants flee, marketplace guards charge him to arrest him
>he starts the fight
>roll dice in combat as per usual
>more guards come
>brave merchants and townfolk join the militia against the madman

If the party wins, they will be wanted criminals. If they lose, they will be put in jail and probably rescued by a band of raiders who recruit them in their band.

Or something else happens, like bountyhunters, paladins or other adventurers coming after them.
But I don't just say "Rocks fall, you die"
The characters will have a chance at saving themselves, be it through sheer luck in killing enemies if they choose to stand and fight or running away and hide from the law.

Or you could have figured out what sort of game they wanted to play and just have that sort of game. Or if you don't want to run that tell them and then you can both find games you would enjoy

See, I don't like it when PC's break laws in towns and don't face consequences, but like, unless they're in some raider camp or cult town how can you handle that shit without just grinding everything to a halt for due process/Whatever justice system the town has.

I agree with your general argument, but I stopped reading when you mentioned numales. Then you brought up HFY and elf slave bullshit, and... what?

Decide what you're trying to say, then just fucking say it. Don't bring up a bunch of irrelevant shit or insult your audience for no reason. All it does is make you look like an idiot who can't form a coherent thought without tilting at windmills.

>band of raiders who recruit them in their band
>post yfw they kill the raiders
>But I don't just say "Rocks fall, you die"
No one implyed that tho.
What you say about bounty hunters and such and also i assumed it'scoomon place, is there seriously people that don't do that? how can they play a game without consistence?

>unless they're in some raider camp or cult town how can you handle that shit

>The Blood Fedoras
Same as normal, duh!
What you think raiders have special rights?

>generic Cultville
Same as always, duh!
What you think every town has the same rules or that cultists can't make angry mobs?

>post yfw they kill the raiders
Do you think I care if they kill the raiders? They can do whatever they want: I'll just have the world react accordingly.

we like the one we are playing else we wouldn't be playing, dumbass
>implying i'm not straight foward

>hurr play something else
They do that every fucking game, even when they choose.

>hur plai wit othe ppl
full circle

>My "Magical Realm" is just called Shadowrun.
Dude, get that shit the fuck out of here. Elves and deckers in one setting? Disgusting! Take your mountain of d6s, shove them up your ass, and hit the road, sicko.

so they killed a shopkeeper, and a bunch of guards, got caught, and you rewarded them with some henchmen? why would anyone be good in your world

why would they not just do the same thing in every town knowing that there are no consequences

>rewarded them with some henchmen?
No. The raiders have a boss already, why would you assume that they are the new boss?

Now, instead of fucking people in the ass, they'll get fucked by the raiders instead, you see. And they have to obey the raid leader or get killed, easy as.

Clearly you don't because you are angry about the way they are playing and don't want that sort of game

It really comes down to how believable you want your setting to be. I'm not even talking about punishing players, I'm talking about world reacting to their actions in a way that makes sense. Way too many players think everything revolves around them.

>making the party public enemy number 1 because the wizard decided to be a dick and burn down a tavern

glad you aren't my DM

>we should be allowed to burn down taverns on a whim

Well now that you mention it. We really should. I'll petition the government.

except they can just kill the raiders like you said, no consequences for trying since all your players are immortal

>all your players are immortal

Sounds like they just used the old "might makes right" to make themselves the new leader(s).

I believe he mean you give no real consequence, so they won't die/lose.

What happens when they kill the raders?

Did they supported/defended him?
Did they tried to stop him?
Do you suck dicks?
Is the wizard working for them?
How many dicks you suck a week?

>u mad

great arguments and even better counter arguments, you surely showed him the errors of his way.

>no consequences for trying since all your players are immortal

>there are few things more satisfying than watching the party's minmaxed fighter get wrecked by an angry mob of 15ish commoners after killing a shopkeeper for no reason
How. No, literally HOW.

how what?

>fucker thought he could put all in offense/focus in single combat
>thought he would fight just a few guards, thus it would be easy
>but it's actually a peasant rush
>his face when he got humiliated by plebs

or

>mob is wizards

or

>mob is skilled in combat stuff that guards aren't

not him

>what is figure of spreech

>what is figure of spreech
I'm pretty sure that user is still convinced that I'm a GM who lets players do whatever the fuck evil thing they want without the world reacting consistently with the setting.

>be me
>be that guy
>kill people because lol
>go to jail
>sacep thanks toraider bros
>raiders bro offer me to joing them
>tfw can't decide if i'm going to kill more civilians or raid with new friends

thinking about going to jail again and see if i can get a god to free me :^)

>captcha: alpha power
triggereeed

Here's your (you)

keep it, you need more than me, use it to buy some arguments.

>y-you too

>OP's setting is so milquetoast that being a murderhobo earns you the ire of some peasants, a bounty hunter and a strongly liberal opinioned wizard

Nice commie paradise, liberal. You're mad that the players are trying to justify their actions with force and try to prove them wrong by... bringing more force to bear. Either behave like a proper dictator and summarily execute them without theatrics or behave in a manner that isn't hypocritical.

>m-memes

>g-greentext

This.

>OP believes in 'evil'
>OP pretends that might only makes right when the result is the right that he likes

He is literally a child.

>greenetxt is a meme

l talked about posting "y-you too" instead of an argument.

>thinks that arguing on the internet is actually productive
>still hasn't actively contributed in a positive way to the thread

This is why nobody likes you, /pol/

Tought you wanted people to start the beta(peasant) uprising and kill the criminials(niggers)?
Only ok when nazi does it?

Also those 4 thing are options, pick one or more.

do you virgins even know what a murderhobo is? it's basicly a nigger.

>>OP believes in 'evil'. *tips fedora*
killing innocents is considered evil in fantasy world, you autists.

>thinks memeing is contributing
>knows all the posts that l, Anonymous, made

just post a smug frog/anime girl and be done with it, tuna.

>1 guy is a murderhobo
>thus all the party is murderhobo

When did i said that, genius?

>destroy tavern for no reason and is dangerous
>shouldn't be hated by population

Fuck off That Guy, in my settings there are consequences.

I'm not the one defending assumptions

I do agree that a certain level of punishment is good.

Like, If a player makes a character that is a teifling or half dragon or whatever I'll be like 'ok but you will be discriminated against heavily unless you disguise your nature, this is the setting' If they have a problem than the obvious solution is get that shit out of my face.

If the party wants to fuck people over a lot that's also acceptable, in fact sometimes it can be hilarious and cathartic, one of my players picked a recurring npc to torment Glados style, they weren't even special, after they finally got killed the first time the PC reanimated them purely to torment them further, But thats not to say the NPC was weak or powerless, indeed the pointless cruelty inflicted had made them go from a random junkie to a rather powerful nemesis fueled by RAGE and INDIGNATION and at one point they managed to nearly wipe out the party atop a burning building and even permamurdered a player by hurling them bodily off the side

Point is its give and take, don't be a weak bitch, if your players bitch about their characters getting smacked around by the winds of vengeance than mention they might like to play a nice game of monopoly or someshit. But also not every peasant is going to rise up against you, you just have to be impartial and fair-handed in your storytelling

You were wrong all along. Beta peasants are the same as criminals for not elevating themselves.

Wille der macht, user. They should rise to my heights; I should not stoop to their lows. You are the one enabling the class divide by coddling the 'innocent', when nature has no equality.

>RULESOFNATURE.post

To be fair, in a D&D setting where becoming a level 1 wizard completely buttfucks the entire world economy with even the slightest application, there is no reason to have unwashed masses of peasants, short of a masochistic desire to be a subservient lower class.

You have to go out of your way, really.

A few plebs is even easier. A single attack can drop one, you get several, and unless you built full retard they literally can't touch you, even if you ignore defense for the most part.

And mob being wizards or somehow more skilled then the guard means THEY. AREN'T. COMMONERS.

For the record the only realistic way a swarm of peasants are going to be a threat to a PC is if they all have ranged weapons.
Unless they successfully grapple them, the best a swarm of peasants would do in melee is damage the PC a bit while a quarter of them die. Then the rest back off because, "Fuck this shit, I've got peasanting to do. Let the guards handle this."
>NeoVsAgentsSmith.gif
>even permamurdered a player by hurling them bodily off the side
Narratively speaking, I hope it was the torturer, but that's not how those things usually play out.