Lewd Character Art Thread

Character art threads are too tame nowadays. How something a little more raunchy?

Without breaking the rules, of course.

Anyone wanna help keep this alive?

Anyone wanna see some weird shit

I missed when we had these threads. /aco/ just dropped their Veeky Forums post.

Yes

>daggers with NO guard
yeah no

while they look fantastic if she were to actually stab something her hand would end up on the blade and it'd get really messy

I'd let her smite me.

I like it when chicks get messy, don't you user?

dunno if this counts

not messy in a good way

she is going to cut up her hands

l-lewd

I'd like to fuck the fey out of this one

Those aren't daggers. They're a Japanese shortsword called a Tanto. And many of them really were like that.

this artist is familiar....

Looks like /k/ is out today.

perhaps I should have posted a picture...

it is still a poor design

could use it for slashing I suppose, or hold it further down the long hilt

Alright, I'm all out.

And what's wrong with sexy girls with guns?

Ara ara~

The usage of it suggests that it was mostly designed for minimal carry impact and conflicts where you only really have the need or opportunity to stab once. It's very thin compared to longer Japanese swords (Which usually have thick, heavy spines) and the short length allows it to be carried concealed and generally out of the way.
There's also a lot to suggest that it was most often carried by women as a relatively elegant and discrete last ditch defense or convenient suicide engine if necessary.

Honestly: as someone who's held various knives including ones without handguards, unless you're palms are sweaty and oily as fuck or you have negative strength modifier, there is no reason to have any difficulty holding onto a smooth grip.

JJ Frenchie.

>Not sexy guns
>or botes

Ah, the one with the greek shotaboy comic in sadpanda

I suppose as long as you aren't trying to stab through mail armor (as european rondel daggers were often used for) it isn't as big a deal

Sexy guns you say?

Most real tanto had well-wrapped grips so as to prevent the slipping you describe.

Mail was not exactly common where Tanto was used...

They have extra thick versions designed to stab through armor (Which in context means mail and lammellar plates) called yoroidoshi. Still no handguard. I have a feeling that the curve inherent in the tang (And therefore the grip) also helps avoid slips.

Yes it was. They called it kusari and it's immediately recognizable as chainmail.
Technically speaking it wasn't common where you'd use a bog standard tanto, but that's because you generally wouldn't be using a bog standard tanto on a battlefield with proper armor.

Boobs and serious weapon discussion.
I love this place sometimes.

>females only so far
Gay

Chainmail bikini with cleavage? How the fuck cna this be the first time I see something this marvelous?

Why the fuck is she wearing chainmail with nothing underneath?

Does she enjoy getting her cunt pinched the whole time?

These sorts of designs always make me a little uncomfortable, mainly because I immediately think of the unpleasant sensation that is chaffing.

I have YEARS worth of this shit saved up. If I didn't work int he morning I could be here all night posting, and fill several threads on my own.
Hell, I should have gone to bed an hour ago as is.

>biting down on live ammunition
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

>Not being a battle masochist

This too.

It's not gonna go off in your mouth, idiot.

Nothing wrong with it, besides extremely minor lead content, or if she bites REALLY hard breaking the shell and ruining it, ammunition doesn't go off unless you hit the primer hard enough with a pointed object.

>pic related

I wish I was an attractive young woman

Being a little girl is not as nice as it sounds.

Who am I kidding, of course it is. Fuck I want to be a little girl

You know, after the last decade I'm beginning to wonder if there is anyone who doesn't wish they were an attractive young woman.

Aside from myself, anyway.

we all do user

I don't know man, I like peeing standing up.
Sure I wouldn't mind trying it out for a few days, but overall I'm rather happy as a dude.

>big poofy ninja pants

My favorite!

There's always a pool of urine under and around the urinals.

And then they pee standing in the stalls to, so there is piss all over the seats and floor.

Really, men who pee standing are such barbarians.

Actually, fuck that, I want to be a robot

Angela Merkel pls go.

I dunno. You gotta deal with periods, peeing sitting down. You gotta worry about getting pregnant, and you're always getting harassed by creeps like us online or on the streets.

Plus, you'd have to worrg about getting raped. And you're a weak little girl so that's a big worry.

I'd like to try it out, maybe lesbian around a little bit. But nothing permanent. A week maybe.

Also, take lots of selfies nude for my male self to jerk off to when I'm done.

>german detected

I pity those who will never know the simple primal joy of writing your name in the snow.

Honestly it's gotta be pretty hard being being a chick. Between the periods and constant sexual harassment, I definitely like being male.

>worrying about getting pregnant
Bitch please, if I was a girl it'd be my mission to get pregnant. I get to be a lazy fuck and eat all day while someone else does all the work, and all I have to do is get hopped up on painkillers and push a kid out. Fuck, I'd get knocked up again as soon as the first one came out.

Clearly the solution is to be a robot who looks like a girl of size appropriate to your tastes.

Although personally I'd go for a modular setup. Some days a dude, some days a chick, others a hot trap or a big amazon futa. There's a whole world of interesting experiences out there.