BUY THE RIP DIP

I'm the guy who called Bitcoin last decade. Buy Ripio.

It's floor is usually 1.1k sats and it regularly pushes up to 2k. It's at 700 sats right now, and news this month.

That's a ~100% gain just to get back to it's floor. 200% gain to get back to it's normal peak. And after news hits, it's going 5k+. It's an ezpz x5 at least. I see no better buy on the market right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake news, rcn doesn't regularly push up to 2k. Not a bad buy on the dip tho.

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS

Yes it does, perhaps not weekly but I've watching this shit since October retard. It gradually swings it's way up, though 2k is usually just above where it hits.

Trust me, I bought in at 2.2k (cost averaged and cut my losses shortly after though, haven't bought back in for a big position until today though). I think it's a solid buy right now, I'm holding it to try and outpace REQ so I can get more.

Name a better buy, nigger.

good man

i love where you're going with this

going all in on RCN
Tim Draper is advising the president of Argentina on Bitcoin

TIM FUCKIN DRAPER WAS SHILLING HIS BAG OF RCN TO THE PRESIDENT OF ARGENTINA!!! EPIC!!!!

RCN will be getting a lot of media exposure soon. but seriously though, these fuckers finish their roadmap in April
so you don't have to speculate whether or not you're investing in vaporware this is a 1000% legit project. GET IN YOU STUPID FUCKS NOW
you're never going to get a better deal than now in terms of SATS!~

There is a possible pump in the works over at the discord. get in if you want easy money.

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

Not him and I already have RCN, but Adex is a good buy as well. They are ahead of schedule and will be releasing beta January. This dropped below $1 today but was getting close to $2 before the commotion. Same market cap as RCN but more established right now. Easy 2x in the next month.

It's gone down to 700 sats because BTC mooned you fucking retard

wtf, I was apart of that discord. Lost 0.2 btc because they're pretty clueless. Most guys are pajeets.

BETA????

ahahahah RCN finished ALPHA!

MOTHERFUCKER WE GOT TIM DRAPER SHILLING THIS FOR US!!! GTFO

Ahahahahaha I'm with you man. Just also with Adex

i love you bro
we're going to make it
Bali in April?

We'll already be there in March.

march it is.
a week in Jimbaran/Seminyak/Nusa Dua
and a week in Ubud?
POTATO HEAD EVERY FUCKING NIGHT

that place is epic

but let's see what happens with the volcano first

I'm serious, I watch like 50 different promising projects and this is the best buy RIGHT now. The price is so low, and it's like watching a spring compress before it launches me to lamboland.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Yeah, no shit, but it dropped more than most projects that have news right around the corner. Look at REQ, NXT, ADRD, etc.. They all held up, RCN didn't. That makes it a good buy because it also has news right around the corner that will slingshot it up BIGLY.

Don't listen to OP, before Bitcoin going ATH the RCN "dip" was around 1000 sats and the pump weren't going higher than 1400.

RCN is not a better dip than any other coins like POWR, for example (not shilling you POWR, just saying) that they all tanked of the same percentage.

it's not farfetched to see this trading at 6k sats in a month

so buying now is an no brainer 10x

WHY 6k sats BECAUSE the roadmap ends in 4 months
do the math....start making money with this coin
ignore the noise and focus on the sweet melody of gains you'll be making in about a month...
we don't even need pump groups to take us to those levels. ravenous FOMO incoming

You dumb nigger, I bought at 2.2k in October, I know it's gone much higher than 1.4. It was around 1.8 last week.

And are you seriously advocating against buying because the price is low, and the swings are easy? POWR does NOT have the news around the corner like these guys do. This product is AHEAD of SALT in functionality, concept and user base. This is the best price I've seen it at, during the best time (news and partnership announcements this month, live in April).

It's true that the dip is a great opportunity, but I was calling the bullshit about this part:
>It's floor is usually 1.1k sats and it regularly pushes up to 2k.

It is though. Perhaps not since you've been watching this as long as I have, but I've made plenty of money (percent wise) with buys set staggered between 1k-1.3k and sells from 1.6k-2k. Just zoom out on the chart, grandpa.

Capped. Meet us back here in April.

sorry OP ur right ive seen it trading at 2k sats but the past few days were shit. Also, as for a better buy, if I were to shill a coin it would be this. I sold my entire stash right before the dip tho and threw it into iota. Will move back in as soon as i could.

just hodl OP, u bought near ATH, but you still got it at a good price if u look at the bigger picture.

Yeah I cost averaged down and more than made the losses back on these comfy swings. I haven't been the whole, but come in to swing when it's looking bullish. I just think right now, it's in my top 5 best buys for this week. I'm also watching NXT, ARDR, REQ, SUB and LINK. Airdrop for NXT this month and ARDR goes live (their related projects). But this one dipped the most with news the closest, so I think it's the best place to park right now.

>Just zoom out on the chart, grandpa.
I did, last time Ripio reached 2000 sats was when it was added to Bittrex.

I guess we both agree that in a nice dip in sats value, but that depends on BTC price.
December is a good month for Ripio, but as I said and as the charts confirm, it doesnt "regularly pushes up to 2k".
sourche the charts, and my swing trading experience.
>April
4 monht, in crytpo it's like 20 years...

I swear the charts fucked up, I bought at 2.2k, watched it ride up to 2.5k, and then watched it dip. I sold many times right around 2k. It hit 1.9k last week (or a few days ago, idfk), which is close enough. I did this on Bittrex, so I don't know how else to source it, but I remember.

On second thought, I guess my numbers were wrong (looked at my trade history). Sorry boys, but it's still a buy. It does swing closer to 1.8k being the peak.

It's coming back up rihgt now, almost to 800, but I'd also keep NXT on your radar boys. Airdrop towards EOM.