I-is he right?

I-is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UgTfgYH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its funny cause everyone thinks institutions are gonna buy high

Yes. Jews don't want goyim to control their own destiny.

I hope so, so I can buy in cheap again

Then you'll sell when it doesn't go back up again. That or you'll actually hold and
>buy the dip.
all the way to zero

Nobody knows until it happens. But keep in mind user. Futures are not bitcoins. I can create a future right to short BTC of 1000 BTC out of thin air. I only need to buy them at the agreed date.

Either way, no clue if it will actually have an effect on the market or if BTC will even care about the dumb futures in the first place. Shorting BTC is also risky as fuck in such a bullmarket.

Nothing 900 million more Tether can't fix.

so the value of a real bitcoin is going to collapse because some jewish bankers start trading pieces of paper around that say stuff about bitcoin, ok.

Tethers will save us from the jews

So if I bitcoin is 20.5k and I short for 20k, do I get a bitcoin or 20k in cash?

Protip, shorting doesn't make the price go down

>Tether pumps turn into biz's greatest Ally suddenly

What did he mean by this?

shorting makes bitcoin go up

fuck these guys if they cant handle trading BTC and alts like real men - they find a way to make money off of us? Bullshit

No, you'll finally be trading with the big boys not neet retards and tech fags you've had it much too easy

Pro tip: they'll rape you

discord.gg/UgTfgYH

He's right. Get out of BTC soon and into the next pump coin. We've got 15k members here and 150% gains on our last coin (aurora)

>futures and derivatives

retail FOMO vs. big bank short

Who wins?

Tfw the derivative exchange whales are going to repeatedly pump and dump BTC like an abused whore to milk USD on the derivatives exchange.

Fuck everything about derivative exchanges. It's the worst kind of gambling because not only can they cheat by pumping or dumping the subject of the derivative, but they also destabilize the market for whatever they do that to.

Derivative exchanges need to be banned alltogether. Not just regarding bitcoin.

da jews

t.retard who doesn’t understand shorting