Better FIAT echange than Coinbase

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good FIAT exchange other than Coinbase. Just bought 100$ USD worth of BTC and it's going to take 8 days to go through on Coinbase. Surely there are faster services?

>join coinbase
>takes 3 weeks to verify and 20 days for funds to arrive
>after i start making some money on other exchanges i go back to coin base to cash out
>UNVERIFIED
>start support ticket
>responds 2months later with two reasons why
>mfw when the two reasons we're blank bullet points
>thank you for your understanding user we hope this helps
>fucking stare at screen for 2 hrs in stunned sillence
>missed buying btc when it was 800$ because of these fucks

imagine only buying $100 worth and not using a credit card

fucking retard

Uh why would buying with a credit card over a debit card be smarter? Do you just max out the CC and never pay it back lol or wut?

I signed up in 2013 to buy automatically weekly. After a few buys they disabled buying on my account and never responded to why. I opened a ton of tickets, and the last one they asked for tons of identification details and scanned IDs etc. I sent it all and they never responded. I really hate cuckbase.

>He doesn't get cash back.
Lel

>cash back
>bank giving your your own money and pretending it's a gift

hm

>he doesn't use gemini

Credit cards are way safer.

>Credit card # gets compromised
>People make unauthorized transactions on your card
>You protest transactions
>Credit card company investigates, sees you are telling truth, erases charges

vs

>Debit Card # compromised
>Unauthorized charges to your bank account
>Your actual money is missing
>Bank investigates and until they can confirm transactions are fraudulent you are out of your own fucking money

I learned this the hard way a few years ago. Try to buy groceries with debit card. Rejected. I'm like WTF I have $5,000 in checking account. Check account with phone. $0.00 and a popup message from my bank telling me I'm overdrawn.

WTF!!!! Had to wait like 8 months to get my money back.

Just use a credit card and pay off the balance at the end of each month. You won't be charged interest and some cards even give cash back so you make a little $ too. Treat it like a debit card and only spend money you have. Don't let the balance last more than a month and there will be no interest.

Credit cards rely on retards who think it is free money and rack up $15,000 balances and stay on the interest treadmill only paying the interest and never paying off the debt.

hm yea I guess cash back is a thing but that maxes out at what 5% or maybe 10%? but yea free cash is free cash...

5% vs a checking account that gives no interest and probably has some bullshit $50 a year fee too.

I'll take the 5%

Thank you, this is a great explanation, also what do yall think of binance? Seems like it might work out

Yea that's a great point

yeah if i didnt live in ny i wouldnt have to use them. plus their fee is fucking bullshit

gemini, it was made by chads for chads

Gemini

Hm ill check it out thanks guys

literally get verified and next day wire transfer any amount of money.

I got kicked off coinbase for buying drugs and now use Gemini

It works well

Uh shit guys I'm in Az USA and Gemini says they don't operate in AZ yet. Should I just wait or lie? or Just use other services till they ope in AZ?

AZ bro here too. I love this state but it's occasional random little bullshit like this that gets me. Just wtf