Hyuga of the Leaf Quest

>This is a Naruto Quest that takes place during the events of canon. You play a young genin in Naruto's generation, the events of the world differ slightly to canon but you'll find out more on that later.

You are a member of the Hyuga clan, a group of ninja possessing a powerful kekkei genkai. The Byakugan, one of the three great dojutsu gives you incredible sight.

Your clan is an honourable one but there is a divide between the main house and the branch house as the latter is imprinted with a seal on their 3rd birthday. The seal removes their byakugan upon death to prevent attempts on stealing it but it can also be used to inflict great pain and potentially kill a branch member if it is deemed correct to do so.

Character Generation Time
Please determine
>Gender
>Main House or Branch House?

Male, Main House.
Eldest child, preferably.

Male
Main House, Oldest if possible. If not Branch.

Hard mode you pussies

Female of the Branch House

This, though I'll add the branch caveat like

there was another branch circlejerking with neji already, the main house looked like absolute dogshit in the series in comparison

Male
Main house

>Female
>Branch House
Let's turn it to turbo-hard, brother!

Male eldest of the main has been decided

Can you decide on a name please?

Hikaru

Hitoshi Hyuga

This, or Hyogo Hyuga.

Hatashirama or however you spell the first hokage's name, let's go for it

Let's go with this one.

Seems good to me

Damn better then mine

Now the real question is which of our adorable little sisters do we dote on more
I know, surprised it caught on so quick

It doesn't sound bad at all.

Also, since we're main house doesn't this mean that any siblings we have are branch house?

Hinata, of course. Make her not useless desu
Yeah, younger siblings are branch house.

Only second sons get set to the branch. and any kids they have.

Your name is Hitoshi, son of Hiashi and current heir to the Hyuga clan.

From an early age your father instilled many things into your being, you where to study tenketsu daily. The art of targeting the chakra nodes in others as well as being able to utilise your own in the form of an attack.

He bestowed on you a sense of honour for your bloodline, he spoke of what your place was in the family and how others fit into that. He spoke of the Branch House and their duty to protect you, their duty to die for you if the need be.

How did you feel about his teachings?
>And roll me a d20 best of 3 to determine your skill and understanding of tenketsu

Rolled 4 (1d20)

BE THE VERY BEST, BEST THERE EVERY WAS.

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Fuck the branch house

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Those teachings are absolutely correct. After all, he is the head of the clan and our father, a wise man. Who are we to doubt him?

Fuck!

We are a failure of a son. Like a reverse neji. We have the arrogance of main house, but crap skill like branch house.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

rollin

We have the genes! We just have to train like crazy. Like til it becomes a health issue.

Here is the plan!
>Train like hell.
>Get good.
>Somehow find an Uzumaki waifu to breed god tier children.

I think we already HAVE a health issue.

That feel when your dad leaves you in a quest and real life GG. WP

Why are we going to be an arrogant fuckwit like 90% of the main branch?
I figure we should for once be a non-stuck up hyuga.

Done worry user you still have a few other rolls you can fuck up on yet.

You're fathers is a wise man. He is the head of the clan so of course he would be correct, the branch house had a place and they had to honour that. They had purpose even if they did not feel they did.

You always got the sense in your training that your father was disappointed in your results, you once overheard him mutter to your mother "He's no better than a branch child, if need be Hinata will take his place although she has little promise, maybe another will have to do."

Speaking of your sister how do you treat Hinata? She is 10 months younger than you.

We spoiled the shit out of her, and then beat the fuck out of her in training or tried to. MY GOD WE'RE THE HINATA.

>>/qst/

You care about her, and are trying to help her grow a backbone

Be supporting. For the clan she must be better then us.

>Clan first, self second
>Did best to nurture her capabilities in case we are pure shit or die

She's a branch house, right? She is of our blood though, which means she's a little better than the others in the branch house, but only a little better.

This, but we did not hold back in training at all.

You can change user, you havent had much influence outside of your family so far so you may just need to be humbled.

>tfw your next votes going to be your first interaction with Neji
You'll be about 3 for it (pre-the "The Hyuga Affair")

Always acted proper in front of other family members, but alone we spoil her rotten. Heads pats, picking her up for bear hugs, you name it

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Bless this nat 20, we will be the best

So close

Rolled 14 (1d20)

More like this user

>be respectful

On that roll earlier Hinata would score a 10 and Neji is at a 17 by the way

You love your sister and you cant help but spoil her rotten, her face beams whenever you get back from training with father. She's painfully shy though so you try your best to give her the support she needs, though somehow through the course of this she's become a bit reliant in you for advice.

Hinata's very scared of your Byakugan though, a bit of a built in response from the amount of training you and her go through. There's never any room for holding back in a spar even if she is your younger sister, its for the good of the clan.
You make sure to bring a bag of lollypops to cheer her up after though

Yes, bet her little ass its for the good of the clan.

Its in an eye-proof bag right? Nobody must know of our dotting.

Nice, that's cute.

Alright so now we need to be super secret best friends with Negi so he can help us get huge

Already liking this MC 200% more than Neji.
Admittedly that´s not hard, but it´s something.
Now we just need to get JOJO LEVEL SWOLE
I might have to do a JoJo quest if nobody else does so...

We're going to be able to learn regular jutsu and have a chakra nature, right OP? Like we aren't going to be limited to just Hyuga techniques, are we?

>Swole hyuuga
Literally just max out our strength value as soon as possible

>I don't need my eyes to fuck your face in.
>I got my HUGE-value.

>"My eyes are only a bonus when it comes to defeating you! For where we're going we don't need eyes to see!"

Or perhaps we just develop new hyuuga techniques Which end up just making us an all-seeing kenshiro

I've always been partial to the idea of using a wooden sword by channeling chakra through it.

Maybe our Swole Hyuga can use a fuck huge oar like a sword and cut shit by focusing chakra through it like Neiji did when fighting the spider dude.

So we agree, HUGE-Hyuuga but soft as shit to Hinata and/or whoever is worthy?

You get up nice and early in preparation for the day. You get to the training grounds and start stretching your body for the hell your fathers going to put you through, hopefully Hinata gets up soon or she'll be scolded again.

Your father walks over to you on the grounds "Hitoshi, we are going to the branch house today. There you will meet your uncle and your cousin, it is important as the future clan head for you to know all of the clan in order to lead them."

Your father walks you through the branch house showing you the sleeping quarters, the kitchen and the dining room. Its nowhere near as extravagant as your used to but it doesnt seem all that bad. Your father also runs into a few maids, he tries to introduce them but stammers a bit and tells them to get back to work. It would seem despite what he said he doesnt know everybody in the clan as well as he'd like to think he does.

You enter a room and infront of you stands a man identical to your father and a young boy beside him. The brothers greet each other and give one another an awkward bow and pat on the back.

The young boy looks at you and smiles "I'm Neji, i've been told your my cousin. I hope we get to see each other more, it would be nice to have someone to play with."

>How do you introduce yourself?

"Hi Neji, its very nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to training with you and growing stronger!"

Something like this

>Greetings Neji, I am Hitoshi. Let us train together to ensure we are both worthy of our names.

> Bear hug him, because his family or bow. W.e. one

Yeah of course you can
Well you dont have a basic nature if thats what your asking :^)

Actually this. Except with mandatory bear hug.

So we love all the clan and tell all the other plebs to fuck off?

I vote for love everyone except for Uchiha fucking shits

So uh.
Are we going to keep bear hugging people when we get swole so they´re like "STOP, YOU´RE CRUSHING ME"?
Because i´d love that.

Did somebody say Uchiha?

We need to bring one into yhe clan to breed tho. Remember, we're master geneticists

user when you're HUGE, You learn to master it to such a degree that you can gently hug people. Mainly those we love.

>Anti-Uchiha sentiment is rising amongst all the quests
Fucking Danzo screwing them over across dimensions, wew

this tbhfam, training with neji and wrecking sasuke sounds like the way to go
If we're following canon I think they're all gonna die, sans Sasuke, Itachi, and Tobi anyway

It isn't being Anti-Uchiha user, it's being right

Never said it was wrong

"Greetings Neji, I am Hitoshi. Let us train together to ensure we are both worthy of our names." You say in a stern way making your father nod in approval with a fraction of a smile.

You then proceed to pretty much charge at him and hug him, getting a laugh from your uncle.
"Hello little Hitoshi I'm your uncle Hizashi, feel free to come over to branch house whenever you like, now you two go and play, me and my brother have things to discuss"

With that you and Neji walk around the grounds.

What would you like to talk about?

and

What activity would you like to suggest?
>Play a game of tag
>Do a bit of sparring
>Write in.

>Attempt hide and seek, no eyes allowed

Hide and go seek

Is Hanabi still a thing? Because if not
FUCKING DROPPED
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>talk about training

and

>hide and seek, no byakugans

She's not born yet but she'll be arriving pretty soon

Hide and seek, cheat because we're training to be Ninja
Oh fuck it's you, you owe me a -4 to a dc

I see my attempt at subliminally influencing our boys to learn how to stealth is being accepted

>Play a game of tag, With hide and seek
>NO EYES FAGGOT, ONLY SKILL.

She is still worse girl. Also, Drop trip but keep the names guys. Manners, somebody else quest.

I'm fairly sure the clans take every game and turn it into shinobi training

so are we just playing a super nice guy because that sounds really fun and different!

She had better be.
You'll get your -4 to DC
Also I'm on twitter now, No CountryQM and the quest will be up around 5 this afternoon.
>Do a bit of sparring

Only to the clan user

Remember guys, We have a genetics plan. We must make our clan and blood-line into gods.

No user, we're gonna be nice to the branch family and our lovely totally not waifu Hinata. While getting HUGE to crush our enemies.

A swole Hyuga is a monster that haunts the nightmares of many a ninja.

Nice to even the lowest of our clan. Brutal and uncaring to everyone else.

So, Tobirama Senju?

>totally not waifu
She's our sister
Also wouldn't we end up developing similar to every other hyuuga in physique?
Essentially

We are Tobirama's reincarnation.

No see, we're gonna be NICE to alot of other people but in the way of 'This is such a pain in my ass'

What? I thought Tobirama was nice to everyone non-Sharingan.
He was Hokage, after all.

He was the exception to that rule I think

The only 2 things that are genetic if I remember correctly are the Eye's and the clans... nature affinity? I think. The body's never get HUGE because they only train there fucking eyes.

Adding Hokage to the things we need to do.

He ordered Donzo to make Root.

You walk around with Neji discussing trivial things like food, day to day activities and you tell him all about the training your dad puts you through, he cant help but laugh at the fearful expression you show as you talk about the 1000 Senbon Ritual.
"Hey Neji, what kind of training do you go through at the branch house?"

He tells you about how the branch house have community schooling where groups of them are given basic instructions and explanations on how the Byakugan works and tenketsu.
"Honestly if it wasnt for my father teaching me after schooling I wouldnt be able to actually use tenketsu but honestly it isnt that hard when you've seen it done once or twice." He says with a sincere smile that kind of hurts considering how much difficulty you had learning.

"Well then how about we play something? Lets play a game of Hide and Seek. No byakugan activation allowed. We do 2 rounds one where I hide and one where I seek, whoever finds the other the fastest wins."

You speak in such a serious tone Neji forgets your offering to play a game with him at all but as you go on he smiles again. "Close your eyes and get counting."

>Roll me a D100, best of 3

Rolled 56 (1d100)

BIG GIRL

We will be the Brokage! Kon failed we shall not!