Goodnight, sweet prince

Backlog ATH = trend reversal

Thank god us wagecucks can accumalate a bit longer

Stop saying wagecuck. Respect all kind of workers. This is the most annoying and dangerous biz meme I've ever seen.

Plus one my friend. Op please be respectful to waged workers. We can't all be rich but at least if we work hard enough then we will be able to eat every night.

what the fuck is going on?

All of us that work and buy high sell low are tired of it. Nigger.

newfag go

Get out of my board newfag!!!

All honest work is honorable

operation dizzy slizzy v2 budget econoline

could you please get the fuck out of this board and go back to normies friendly website?

self employed
time is money, at 28 i dont give a fuck about anything else but securing for my future

Segwit is crashing into it's unflawed and superior parent Bitcoin

16+ hours to commit all the pending transactions to the blockchain, this assumes everyone agrees to stop making new ones... What was that about bitcoin being a usable currency?

Good luck cashing out boys, when the fall comes it will be in slow motion, huge blockchain backlogs like tonight (but much worse), and you'll be waiting 72 hours+ for any signs your sell order went through and at what price.

this gets me everytime - who knows how much the transaction amount is worth once it it actually arrives..

I never thought I'd see such a salty wagie.

>220k unconfirmed transactions
holy shit

I like you

> 220k unconfirmed transactions
> new paradigm!
We could go back to 1890s paper trading with runners and get faster trade confirmations

oh look

But how can it crash user, when nobody can sell it? Logic status? Rekt

Already back up to 16k. The people that believe this can only go up will aggressively keep buying in no matter what happens.

Oh you can sell. Your order goes into the exchange. You just don't get any feedback at what price it sold until 16+ hours later. Also stops.

Last night someone was screaming bloody murder b/c it took 8 hours to sell his BTC on gdax, he hit sell again after a few hours since he saw no updates on his first sale. He sold twice, at way less than he expected... Good times.

OMFG ITS HAPPENING

round 2, are the knife catchers running out?

It bounced again. Dunno if that's manipulation or more retards buying the "dip"

Check Tether volume, bifinex is probably printing more with zero backing so they can avoid going out of business for another day.